PDA

View Full Version : Oxygen65

xhilr8n
06-24-2007, 01:58 PM
I sold him a perfect working 13W7, when it arrived at his house it had a hole in the cone, i had paid the shipping place to package the item and insure it. I also took pics of it while they were packaging it. I have been dealing with them on the phone, on many trips down to my local packaging place, etc.. Well i found out the other day the claim was finally approved, i had to provide a receipt for purchase of the item(which i found), and provide the pictures of the unharmed sub at the shipping place to UPS. After telling the buyer i was gonna refund his money i have gotten a series of pm's, i think are childish, moronic, and rediculous.

When i told him about a week and a half ago, that they were in process with the claim and it was pending approval upon me providing pics and receipts, he said all he wanted was a refund and he would be cool, b/c he was getting a new car or something, so i said that is cool when i get the claim i will refund the money. I was actually planning on giving him an even 500$ when he didn't pay me that much.

here are some pm's i have gotten the past couple days

6-23

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhilr8n
as i said i will refund your money..what you paid me......

jason

but i still want the sub!!!

there is no way i can find another one for that price, let alone find another one! it took me forever to find urs that you were selling

u gotta give me enuf money to buy a new one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
i will refund your money...... why do i gotta give you enough money to buy a new one and give you the sub.......dude be rational........ i don't see how you can think i am obligated to give you the sub and a refund. I paid for the insurance, i paid for the sub to be shipped etc. I put retail price insurance on it, b/c if i got stuck, i wouldn't LOSE money on it....... i wouldn't have sold it to you as cheap as i did if i hadn't have needed money as bad as i did at the time.

I am not trying to screw you in any way shape fashion or form, i will give you a full refund...... Do you remember the pm you sent me a lil while back about how you were going to a smaller car etc. and all you were wanting was the money you paid me for it......if not i saved it and can forward it to you.

jason

wait so im getting the sub too???

cuz if thats the case then its fine cuz ill just send it to jl to be reconed

i kno i sent you pm saying that i didnt even want it anymore but thats cuz i was gonna buy a new car and now i decided not to, so i still want the w7 but if i get the damaged one then thats cool cuz ill just get it fixed with the money you give me

all i care about is gettin a working 13w7 that has no cosmetic flaws, but if i dont get to keep the w7 i would like enuf money so i can purchase a used one becuse i really want one and its not like you are gonna be losing money cuz u can get them off ebay for 650, that still means ur gettin 350 out of it.

let me know what is goin on
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
dud you either get your refund in full Paypal fees and all, or i will ship you the sub and a partial refund...... I mean come on. I am not gonna just give money away....even if it was on a insurance claim. If you get hit by someone, you get your car fixed, and there is a surplus amount between the price of getting the car fixed, and the insurance payout, would you give the remaining to the person that hit you?

I have talked to JL and the Recones aren't cheap.....it costs around 450, i will refund you 225 and send you the sub, then all you would have to pay is 225$ to have a brand new JL 13w7

I am negotiable but i am not gonna stick myself over them screwing up....if i ship this thing again and it shows up worse though, then what....... I am not going through this drawn out claims process again....... There is a guy in the classifieds section that is selling his 13w7, i would pay him for that one, and he can ship it to you.......but if anything goes wrong with shipping it is out of my hands..... I will send you the link.

Jason

he wants 650 for the 13w7 and as far as a 12w7 i dont want that cuz there is a huge diffrence between the 2

just give me 650 and well call it done, i dont see what the problem is ur still gettin money that you didnt have for doing nothing

i dunno why ur bein so diffucult about this, you told me that you insured it for 1000 bux in case anything goes wrong cuz thats what a new one costs, well why didnt you tell me that if somethin does go wrong that ur not gonna give me the money to buy a new one anyway???

its not like im askin you for 1000 bux, just give me 650 so i can buy one off ebay and i kno it will get here without being damaged

also that guy with the 13w7 has 36 posts???
can you tell me that you would wanna deal with him, cuz i kno i dont

just give me 650 so i can get a 13w7 and know that it will come to my door alright, thats all im asking, ur still making money off it too

-------------------------------

6-24

DUDE IT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN.....

I will refund you your money next week....

jason

so why did u insure it for 1000 when ur not even gonna give me half of that????

may i remind you i have all of your information, including where you live ur phone numbers and even whoever elses you gave me.

i just really dont understand why ur bein an up tight little ****in ***** about this, ur still makin 350 off of somethin that u didnt even do, all i want is my sub, and trust me everyone is gonna think ur a ****in **** and never wont have anything to do with you after i make a post about ur ***

either you give me the 650 for a new 13w7 or like i said, give me the old one and whatever it costs for a recone, i dont think it is unfair at all, i purchased a 13w7 and that is what i want, u seem to feel since you fell into some easy money that it is ok to **** people over. well guess what if u try and **** me over u have another thing comming to you, cuz when u give someone ur address and all that info u **** urself if u try to **** me.

and dont forget the fact that u commited insurence fraud, i dont think u wanna go down for that one do ya???

i exspect my 650 or the w7 and the money for a recone within a week or ur *** is mine, even if i have to fly out there to get it from u, cuz i dont kno who u are ****in with

i tryed to be peaceful about it but u braught it to this, its up to you

either pay up or ruin everything here, cuz unless u move i will follow u on this site and make sure no one has anything to do with you

This was the final response i got this morning, Am i really in the wrong here, i looked up subs on this site for sale for the same price as mine roughly and offered to pay for it.....but i said that shipping was out of my hands.

Frankly, i don't think his plans have changed, don't think he was ever getting another car, or anything of the sort.

The solutions i offered of him getting another one should be more than ample in my opinion.

Has anyone else had dealings with him, sold or bought from him, and had to deal with this tantrum throwing thing.

Jason

mazdakid
06-24-2007, 02:43 PM
so if you got $1000 from insurance then why not just pay to get it reconed? i wouldnt pay $650 for a new one unless that is what he bought from you. its probably still insurance fraud though since you're keeping money

xhilr8n
06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
how would it be insurance fraud when i payed for policy on the sub...... I also supplied to receipt for the retail price.

I haven't gotten anything from them as far as insurance goes anyway....or the sub.....they said if ups didn't pick it up before july 5th, that i could pick it up. I shipped through a third party shipping store because we live in a small town.

jason

mazdakid
06-24-2007, 02:50 PM
id think that if you got insurance on something you are selling, and you go through with an insurance claim and get all of the money, then it should go to the buyer of whatever you sold

xhilr8n
06-24-2007, 02:58 PM
I just looked it up also after paypal fees etc. i received $451.21 USD, after the shipping and insurance roughly 65$, i got about 390 for a sub that i had a LOT more into, now the selling price wasn't his fault, but i wish i had just kept it.

With gas being 3.$$ a gallon and driving back and forth to town on my truck around 5 or 6 trips, i would like it to have been worth all my effort as well......... They told me to start with that they weren't even gonna pay the claim til i told them i had pictures as the lady was packaging up the sub, i could've just left it as i am sorry the sub is jacked up, i paid for insurance they aren't gonna pay it, sorry.

And to anyone who is gonna mention shipping this thing all over etc. it weighs around 65lbs and when shipped it is gonna be costly, not to mention if it arrived like that last time what is it gonna arrive like next time.

jason

xhilr8n
06-24-2007, 03:03 PM
id think that if you got insurance on something you are selling, and you go through with an insurance claim and get all of the money, then it should go to the buyer of whatever you sold

You can honestly say that is what you would do, not being in the given situation?

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 04:49 PM
all he is trying to say is that i paid for somethin and now i am not getting what i paid for. all im asking is that i get a 13w7 in working order somehow.

i dont really think it is unreasonible to either give me 650 for a new w7 or send me the old one and whatever is costs to recone it. i dont know why you dont think this is fair???

no matter what you are still going to make money off of this for doing nothing, so why cant you just do one of the two.

also giveing me 225 and the sub isnt cool cuz 450 for recone?? why should i have to pay MORE money cuz ups messed up. AND ON TOP OF IT they gave you enuf money to purchase a new one or get that one fixed and you still have money thats left over

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 04:52 PM
so if you got $1000 from insurance then why not just pay to get it reconed? i wouldnt pay $650 for a new one unless that is what he bought from you. its probably still insurance fraud though since you're keeping money

insurance fraud, like i told you in the pm

im not tryin to be a ****, i just want a working 13w7 that i kno nothing is wrong with

and telling me to buy one from someone with 36 posts on this forum isnt gonna work for me cuz umm.... well he has 36 posts

just give me the sub and enuf money for a recone, or give me 650 to buy a new one, ur still makeing 350 out of it for not really doin to much

Prowler573
06-24-2007, 04:57 PM
blah blah blah freggin blah blah

You are not necessarily entitled to a new sub just because the one you actually purchased did not reach you in the same condition it left its origin.

After reading through the PMs that have gone back and forth between you and your buyer it is the general consensus of the forum that you are a complete and utter douche for the BS you're trying to pull over this...

You are entitled to the money you've spent if the actual product isn't to your liking.

Not the product + any money but either the product or your money.

So what if the insurance coverage purchased is for more than what you spent?
That doesn't mean that you automatically get all of that, 'Tard.

You are owed either the sub (which you apparently do not want) or you are owed the purchase price of the item in question plus whatever it cost to have it shipped to you.
/story

Don't like it?
Tough. You are owed what you spent and nothing more.

xhilr8n
06-24-2007, 05:01 PM
For reference to the above " I dont' wanna buy from someone with 36 posts" when you bought the sub from me i had around 40 posts.

Jason

bose301s
06-24-2007, 05:03 PM
You are not necessarily entitled to a new sub just because the one you actually purchased did not reach you in the same condition it left its origin.

After reading through the PMs that have gone back and forth between you and your buyer it is the general consensus of the forum that you are a complete and utter douche for the BS you're trying to pull over this...

You are entitled to the money you've spent if the actual product isn't to your liking.

Not the product + any money but either the product or your money.

So what if the insurance coverage purchased is for more than what you spent?
That doesn't mean that you automatically get all of that, 'Tard.

You are owed either the sub (which you apparently do not want) or you are owed the purchase price of the item in question plus whatever it cost to have it shipped to you.
/story

Don't like it?
Tough. You are owed what you spent and nothing more.Very true. He said why does he have to be punished for UPS' mistake, well why does the seller need to be punished for UPS' mistake?

Calikid
06-24-2007, 05:07 PM
just refund whatever he payed you and be done with it.

nickf rom ROE
06-24-2007, 05:11 PM
Honestly telling him what the item was insured for was a bad move I woulda just let it at he will get what he paid for the item

Prowler573
06-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Honestly telling him what the item was insured for was a bad move I woulda just let it at he will get what he paid for the item
You're probably right, Nick. Keeping that info from the buyer certainly would have prevented all of this nonsense but the buyer thinking that he is somehow owed all of that and the damaged sub or whatever lunacy is circulating around his brain is ludicrous.

He is owed what he spent (item cost + shipping) and nothing more IMO.

Calikid
06-24-2007, 05:19 PM
:word:

pioneerpimp
06-24-2007, 05:22 PM
and dont forget the fact that u commited insurence fraud, i dont think u wanna go down for that one do ya???

ahhaha he said the same thing to me, said my amp was ****in broken now im following through with UPS and hes saying he is going to sell my broken amp to buy himself some new W3's, but at first he wanted me to buy them for him. he had my subs and just wanted to collect some more money, he threated me with the same lines, and i dont know if he told you about how he lives in a rich neighborhood and has the best lawyer in Illinois. By the way, his grammar is above average. I have seen this piece of **** in real life, and if you remember froto from lord of the rings, this kid is smaller than that and looks like a POS. I dont think anyone would have trouble beating his ***. The bottom line is he tries to rip off everyone that he comes in contact with. he has made plenty of sales, has no refs thus far because everyone he does business with he tries to scam. I ****in hate this kid.

/rant

pioneerpimp
06-24-2007, 05:25 PM
oxygen, that is^^

Calikid
http://mr-frodo.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/frodo_sweet.jpg.w300h456.jpg

pioneerpimp
im usually not this much of an ******* either, for clarification, i have been going back and forth with this ***** since march.

Prowler573
06-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Are you serious, pioneerpimp?
:mad:
I hate chronic rip-off attempts.
It is people just like this joke of a human being that prompted me to start shooting videos of any equipment I am trying to sell on here, on eBay, or any other similar venue.

You try to tell me it doesn't work upon recieving it?
I can show you without a doubt that it was working up until the instant it got packaged for shipping. :crap:

pioneerpimp
06-24-2007, 05:35 PM
now hes gonna come in here and try to give some lame *** stories about how he is justified in some way.

mlstrass
06-24-2007, 05:36 PM
What's with kids these days always wanting a ****ing handout. And it sounds like he's a habitual scammer on top of it.

Give him what he paid and not a dime more. And his BS threats about having your address, phone numbers, etc... If he threatened me like that his refund would be delivered by a turtle missing 2 legs...

Get the sub reconed and sell it to a reputable buyer. Good luck on sorting things out...

Calikid
06-24-2007, 05:37 PM
:uhoh: hes looking at this thread, come on Frodo were waiting for a response.

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 05:37 PM
well since none of you know what is going on here im gonna try and clearify it for ya.

ALL I WANT IS A WORKING W7!!!

im not trying to get money out of this guy all i want is the sub that a purchased in working conditon.

i dont see what is so hard about either giving me the sub and money for the recone, or just getting me a new sub

also pioneerpimp is one to talk about ripping people off, cuz the situation with me and him never had to happen if HE DIDNT GIVE ME A NON-WORKING AMP and im preaty sure he knew it didnt work too

mlstrass
06-24-2007, 05:40 PM
I don't really think it is unreasonible to either give me 650 for a new w7 or send me the old one and whatever is costs to recone it. i dont know why you dont think this is fair???

Did you pay $650? Did you pay for a freshly reconed sub? I'm guessing NO on both accounts. You're owed what you paid for the sub, so get over it, **** happens. Do you think he wanted UPS to **** it up. Either accept the refund for the amount you paid or :suicide:

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 05:41 PM
no im sure he didnt want it to happen

but where else can i get another w7 for the same price???

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 05:41 PM
all im saying is that he has the money to get it fixed or get a new one so why couldnt he do that, i mean he is still gettin money out of it

Twistid
06-24-2007, 05:42 PM
well since none of you know what is going on here im gonna try and clearify it for ya.

im not trying to get money out of this guy all i want is the sub that a purchased in working conditon.

i dont see what is so hard about either giving me the sub and money for the recone, or just getting me a new sub

also pioneerpimp is one to talk about ripping people off, cuz the situation with me and him never had to happen if HE DIDNT GIVE ME A NON-WORKING AMP and im preaty sure he knew it didnt work too

dude shut up already, ups damaged the sub, either keep the damaged sub , or send it back, and get whatever crappy amount you payed for it

those are your options... your not getting anything else so stop whining

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 05:43 PM
im not the one who made this thred

im just tellin u what i think

and if you dont agree with it then good for you

squeak9798
06-24-2007, 05:44 PM

Then take the money you are being reimbursed from the insurance proceeds (i.e. ONLY THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU PAID THE SELLER AND NOT A DIME MORE) and put that towards the purchase of a working W7.

IT IS NOT THE SELLER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE SURE YOU END UP WITH A WORKING W7. IT WAS DAMAGED OUT OF HIS CONTROL. YOU ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO THE MONEY YOU PAID FOR THE DAMAGED ITEM.

IT IS NOT THE SELLER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE SURE YOU END UP WITH A WORKING W7. IT WAS DAMAGED OUT OF HIS CONTROL. YOU ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO THE MONEY YOU PAID FOR THE DAMAGED ITEM.

pioneerpimp
06-24-2007, 05:45 PM
the amp worked and you ****ed in up in the first place. look at my refs to yours. ask IonSQL about me. hes a respectable guy, ask any of my refs, i have 5 subs going out, all you have is people complaining about you. I see you didnt deny being frodo either, if not him, close resemblance. oh, and to amke things more suspicious howd you get this for sale:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239865&highlight=13+inch

Twistid
your lucky your even getting options

most people would be stuck with the ****** *** subwoofer and a seller saying "well tough ****, you never payed for insurance"

tapout
but where else can i get another w7 for the same price???

thats a you problem.

Prowler573
06-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Actually, pinhead, after the creation of the other thread by your seller which contains all of the back and forth communication between the two of you we do have a pretty good idea of what's happening here.
Try again.

ALL I WANT IS A WORKING W7!!! Don't we all??

im not trying to get money out of this guy all i want is the sub that I purchased in working conditon. (A) You're a liar - and the private messages that have been sent from you to your seller are more than clearly evident of that.
(B) It was UPS' fault you didn't receive what you purchased in the shape in which it left its origin. Barring the receipt of the Dub7 in the shape it left your seller's house in you are entitled to what you spent and nothing more. Is that enough to buy a new Dub7? Nope. (I would wager if you had enough to purchase a NEW one you'd have already done so rather than looking around for a used one that you could afford) Does that matter? Again, nope.
Let me say this for the Nth time and please pay attention this go 'round....you are entitled to what you spent on the item plus the cost of having that item shipped to you ~ period ~ nothing more ~ nada ~ zilch ~ zero ~ nyet (do you begin to get the point yet?!?)

You didn't buy a NEW sub in the first place. Why should you get one now just because of a mistake by the courier?

pioneerpimp
06-24-2007, 05:46 PM
i take it back, i read it wrong, but hes still a *****.

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Then take the money you are being reimbursed from the insurance proceeds (i.e. ONLY THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU PAID THE SELLER AND NOT A DIME MORE) and put that towards the purchase of a working W7.

i kno what ur saying but all i was trying to say is that maybe he could be a nice guy and help me out cuz i dont think im gonna find another 13w7 for what i paid for it

pioneerpimp
06-24-2007, 05:50 PM
hey so when is ups sending u a check for those subs, and also despite what you think i never got them, so if you really feel the need to go on a rant like that get ur story strait first.

also u might wanna knock it off with ur frodo comments, cuz i kno for a fact that i can kick ur ***. and if you wanna see it the, oh wait here comes that phrase that ur scared of, MEET ME SOMEWHERE!

i just received this. what is see it the,.... you cant even spell anything right at all. it is straight not strait, you are so ****in stupid.

no one likes you, go find some where else to scam people.

Calikid
06-24-2007, 05:51 PM
some1 is getting butt raped :naughty:

Timeus
if u want a new w7, use the money ur gettin reimbursed towards a new one. stop tryin to harass someone for a ups' **** up. its the luck of the draw when it comes to shipping

pioneerpimp
who the **** would want to help you out.

Prowler573
06-24-2007, 05:52 PM
i kno what ur saying but all i was trying to say is that maybe he could be a nice guy and help me out cuz i dont think im gonna find another 13w7 for what i paid for it

Then why the threats of flying to his house and doing whatever and following him around the forums in an attempt to ruin his buying/selling rep????
Don't say you didn't threaten such behavior as the posting of the PMs shows very clearly that you did...

YOU BOUGHT USED GEAR - THERE IS AN INHERENT RISK IN SUCH A TRANSACTION AND SADLY YOU ARE THE LATEST VICTIM OF A PROFESSIONAL COURIER SERVICE CARING VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE PACKAGES OVER WHICH THEY ARE ENTRUSTED. /FREGGIN STORY

You are owed what you spent.
Period.

Quite frankly after the assinine threats you made were I your seller you wouldn't get not one red cent out of me.
I'd leave you with the busted sub and tell you to take a flying f*** at a rolling doughnut.

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 05:53 PM
ok well i clearly get it now

i can tell im not gonna get anything but my money back and nothing more so its cool

and yes i got the point after like the 6th post of this thred, like i said all i wanted was a working sub but its not gonna happen

squeak9798
06-24-2007, 05:54 PM

That is not what you are saying you lying sack of ****.. The posted PM's are demanding; not asking. And thus far you have not asked for him to "be a nice guy"...you have tried to defend why you think it is the seller's responsibility to make sure you end up with a working sub.

pioneerpimp
06-24-2007, 05:55 PM
and also, UPS always seem to mess up packages always shipped to you. how would someone take your package from your porch if you live in such a rich neighborhood. and since i dont have the PMs, im sure you do, post up all the threats u made towards me. going to my parents house and asking for a subpoena?

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 05:57 PM
yes i was demanding, i just thought it would work

it didnt so oh well

oxygen65
06-24-2007, 05:59 PM
and also, UPS always seem to mess up packages always shipped to you. how would someone take your package from your porch if you live in such a rich neighborhood. and since i dont have the PMs, im sure you do, post up all the threats u made towards me. going to my parents house and asking for a subpoena?

its funny cuz ur the one who wouldnt come and meet me somewhere so i could give u ur busted *** amp back

so there was no need to even ship anything with what happend, i could care less about anything u say cuz u are just a lil ***** who is all talk, i garentee im not

squeak9798
06-24-2007, 05:59 PM

it didnt so oh well

And I consider that scamming.

So goodbye.

Prowler573
06-24-2007, 06:00 PM

it didnt so oh well

You're a complete douche.
I hope the mods sticky this thread as well as the other one created by your seller into the Feedback subforum so that any and all of your potential future trading partners can see how much of a hassle and a process filled with absolute BS it is to deal with you.

Armed with said information I hope that your buying/selling days here are effectively ended.
Lord knows at this stage I wouldn't **** in your mouth if your teeth were on fire :pissed:

Edit: :clap: for you, squeak. Lord knows he earned it.

azbass
06-24-2007, 06:01 PM
:bowdown:

squeak9798
06-24-2007, 06:01 PM
I hope the mods sticky this thread as well as the other one created by your seller into the Feedback subforum so that any and all of your potential future trading partners can see how much of a hassle and a process filled with absolute BS it is to deal with you.

Don't have to worry about that.

If this is the way he's going to conduct himself in transactions; He's not welcome on this forum.

pioneerpimp
06-24-2007, 06:02 PM
its funny cuz ur the one who wouldnt come and meet me somewhere so i could give u ur busted *** amp back

so there was no need to even ship anything with what happend, i could care less about anything u say cuz u are just a lil ***** who is all talk, i garentee im not

i wanted to ship because to ship your subs was 10 dollars, and you live two hours away. why would i want to waste my time of your worthless stupid life. i want nothing to do with you, i dont want to see you.i dont care if youre all talk or if youre not, that means nothing to me, threats on the internet are amusing.

pioneerpimp
06-24-2007, 06:03 PM
oh good ban his ***, he is so worthless. he has not made one good point this entire time

xhilr8n
06-24-2007, 06:47 PM
I was just trying not to pull the threats car out of my but you know, thanks to all you guys for standing up for someone trying to do something right. I am not a physically small individual so i wasn't worried, but i wasn't trying to get into a kindergarten brawl with him.......lol

:thumbsup:

Jason