PDA

View Full Version : Little Rock area

lowriderram_95
06-22-2007, 11:50 AM
Any upcoming shows in the Little Rock area. I just recently got my system hooked up and am looking for a place to test it out.

Louisiana_CRX
06-22-2007, 11:55 AM
Arkansas Blast should be coming up soon...I hope to be there....:)

djman37
06-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Arkansas Blast should be coming up soon...I hope to be there....:)

i forgot about that show!

O.P. check out www.soundoff.org for USACI.
Other organizations to look for are db for dollars (in arkansas), dbdrag( www.termpro.com ), MECA, IASCA, and I'm sure there are others.

I have a dual sensor TL and wouldn't mind running a MEET. I don't like running competitions w/o a strict set of rules. I usually charge like $10 per vehicle and the number of runs isn't limited, I just don't want them in the lanes for a long time at once.

Mr. Bones
06-22-2007, 01:31 PM
dbfordollars is holding a show at DeBoard's in Conway on June 30th

djman37
06-25-2007, 06:40 PM
www.arkansasblast.com

from the site:
NEWS FLASH - for those loyal supporters of the Arkansas Blast, the event IS IN WORK(sic). There will be a new venue, and those details are being worked now. We will update you as soon as we have everything in place!!! Thanks for all of your calls and emails.

I'd check the USACi events list too.

hoxie08
08-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Any upcoming shows in the Little Rock area. I just recently got my system hooked up and am looking for a place to test it out.

Duuude scott change ur profile system thingy...you aint on a freakin 12" mtx u scrapped that crap lol.

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2007, 09:53 AM
I guess there won't be an Arkansas Blast this summer since summer is nearly gone :(

djman37
08-06-2007, 11:26 AM
I guess there won't be an Arkansas Blast this summer since summer is nearly gone :(

oh, it's on.
http://www.arkansasblast.com/

Mr. Bones
08-06-2007, 01:02 PM
It should be a good sized show.

lowriderram_95
08-06-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm thinkin of entering the show. Which should I enter? i have 2 CVR's and hopefully will have a zx750.1 by then? I dont know what class it would be. help please.

lowriderram_95
08-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Duuude scott change ur profile system thingy...you aint on a freakin 12" mtx u scrapped that crap lol.

Changed now, god that mtx ****** compared to the CVR's.

bbrownderville
09-26-2007, 02:52 AM
arkansas blast was canceled this year.. i have a meter though if u want to meet up sometime.

Louisiana_CRX
09-26-2007, 02:53 AM
That sux...Ark Blast was always such a fun show ...:(

jmanpc
09-26-2007, 02:53 AM
Dude! You have a meter?!

Doing anything this weekend :naughty:

bbrownderville
09-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Yea. AR Blast will be back next year. They are working on the plans now, but it has went more toward audio. I believe DBforDollars has pretty much taken over the show.

Also i am working saturday but free sunday if you want to meet up somewhere. You can come to Mccrory if you want and we can use my shop.. its out of town so no cops could run us off.

bbrownderville
09-26-2007, 01:36 PM
I am also in Searcy at least three days a week cause i got to ASU Monday Wensday Friday from 8-3. i can always bring the meter with me and meet up somewhere.

BringDaBoom
10-24-2007, 10:05 PM
www.arkansasblast.com

from the site:
NEWS FLASH - for those loyal supporters of the Arkansas Blast, the event IS IN WORK(sic). There will be a new venue, and those details are being worked now. We will update you as soon as we have everything in place!!! Thanks for all of your calls and emails.

I'd check the USACi events list too.

I have a question for those that have been in the past.

My car will be ready for the show in '08, and I plan on making the 3 hr or so trek to Little Rock.

Is there a Daily Driver show car category? I just a LS with a very well maintained factory leather inetrior, some rims going on it and of course a clean nice system.
Would hate to have to compete against trailer queens or weekend drivers with 10's of thousands dumped into them. I wouldn't stand a chance.

Any info is appreciated.