PDA

View Full Version : Shallowfu= --MY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE--

Pages : [1] 2

synikalt
06-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Has anyone else had problems with this guy?

Ill try and make this as brief as possible.

And im not trying to downgrade or overexagerate anything..all true I have transcripts and payment receipts too

I bought 2 subs and a broken amplifier a while back a Hifonics 1500 to be exact.
2/07- first spoke to he was very nice and generous giving me his labor price and he’ll have it out in a day or 2…I read good reviews and thought he was legit. I wait till he responds back to me saying he got my amplifier and paypal him the amount he wanted..60 bux on feb 23.
2/22- He gets too it fast according to him, I had blown channels so he attempted to fix it, the parts he was using warn’t the “original” from manufacture and the reason why it blew was because they had different parts so according to him he had trouble finding the parts, and was just waiting to buy ANOTHER broken 1500 to fix mine…

2/26 - He then reassures me the last of the parts will be here the next day and he’ll have it shipped out no worries.
3/07- 2 weeks laster, tells me hes not done…another 2 weeks…tells me he’s still stuck
3/25 -I get fed up and work out a deal were he’ll ship it back to me broken and refund my repair
4/02 – Gets a message from shallowfu saying he bought a broken 1500 so he’ll have it repaired and ready to go…now from here on im just waiting for amp..i talk to him on aim…and he tells me about how he is having this self owned business were he fixes amp’s at his house. Yet he gets overwhelmed and sometimes and can’t get their amps when they want, sometimes he just keeps them he also told me. He said he was out of money, and I worked out a deal for me to send him enough money so he can ship my amp to me.
5/14 – I look up the estimate to have my amp shipped from him to me, and paypal him more than the amount. 25 bux….
5/31- he finally responds back to me saying he “MADE A LABLE” and had THEM (usps I assume) to pick it up from his new address, I guess cause he was moving
And now its June 19 and amp still isn’t here, he does not return my emails nor responds to my AIM’s, and I sometimes bombard his aim with messages about asking where my amp is..still no response…

So he had my amplifier almost for 4 months..what pisses me off the most I sent him money for him to specifically ship my amp out here, and he just..idk..pockets the money for all I know. And what pisses me off more he ignores me. I thought shallowfu was a good guy...Aaron Wilson if you may…but I WILL NOT DO BUISNESS WITH AGAIN…and this is my experience with him..VERY NEGATIVE EXPIERENCE.

Last thing I asked if he didn’t want to ship my amp to refund my money, and he can keep the amp..85 dollars..didnt even charge the amount I spent on the amp..basically giving it to him. But once again he just ignores me..i don’t know this was just shady for me..one of my worst experiences I ever have.
I do not recommend

CRAZYCORNUTS18
06-19-2007, 09:14 PM
shallowfu's a good guy man dont know wut happened with but ive never heard anything bad about him

tapout
06-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Sorry to hear this. Someone else had troubles before. and I think it was straightened out after a thread was made.

sundownz
06-19-2007, 09:20 PM
I do know that he has been moving and changing jobs. Not to make up an excuse for him since I don't know the deal beyond what you said, but just to let you know.

PhatTonyDeMarco
06-19-2007, 09:20 PM
I have met him in person many times, and he is in fact a good guy. He gets overwhelmed with all the amps he has to fix, but yeah that is not always the best excuse...

synikalt
06-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Yea...he would tell me this, and i understood, so i never put any pressure on him to hurry up and send my amp or was never rude to him the times we did talk. ive been more than patient, im not even that upset, i made no cases with paypal or anything...i just drop the feedback with my experience wth him. nothing i said was a lie.

delvryboy
06-20-2007, 02:51 AM
I have met him in person many times, and he is in fact a good guy. He gets overwhelmed with all the amps he has to fix, but yeah that is not always the best excuse...

Sounds like me when I used to stick up for Potts....

Wkbdkid
06-20-2007, 02:58 AM
Pretty much the samething has happenned to me with a sundown, but he's told me that hes startin a new business and also doin repairs for 4 of his local shops. The guy is jus busy as hell try to make a dollar outta 15 cent.lol. Hes been koo with me jus takes him a while. Would rather have a quality job done on my amp than **** poor quality work.

synikalt
06-20-2007, 07:57 AM
yea, i could understand that...but no reasons to ignore Pm's, Im's and email...so without all other than that..im basically assed out 85$

siuvinson
06-20-2007, 10:44 PM
i'm in the same boat synikalt...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241612

my outlook....if you KNOW you're moving and too busy to live up to your word, DON'T GIVE SOMEONE YOUR WORD!!!

here is the pm i sent him last night...
"Alright buddy,

i think i've given you PLENTY of time to straighten out your life and ship me my product. This is entirely inexcusable....and pathetic. You've had my money for over two weeks...and the time is almost up. I know you have not signed into this forum since 6/15...you have until THURSDAY 6/21 to send me a tracking number. after that time, i will be doing the following:

- filing a claim w/ paypal
- contacting my local police department to report a crime
- contacting your local police department to report a crime
- posting a nice long thread on this forum telling everyone what you've FAILED to do.

if you contact me before thursday w/ a tracking number, and i get my products as described...this will all go away and we'll go our seperate ways. Its up to you now to do the right thing. just be a man and live up to your word.

Have a nice day..."

and to the person that has met him several times, could you go pay him a visit and tell him to give me my money back??

hazardous0388
06-21-2007, 04:51 AM
***** to hear about this. he needs to get an act together or something

synikalt
06-21-2007, 05:34 AM
and to the person that has met him several times, could you go pay him a visit and tell him to give me my money back??

w0rd...

dleccord
06-21-2007, 06:13 AM
Pretty much the samething has happenned to me with a sundown, but he's told me that hes startin a new business and also doin repairs for 4 of his local shops. The guy is jus busy as hell try to make a dollar outta 15 cent.lol. Hes been koo with me jus takes him a while. Would rather have a quality job done on my amp than **** poor quality work.

true. but only to a certain point. 4 months is just ridiculous. i dunno how sinykalt held it in but i wouldve taken some kind action if a transaction isnt done within a month, at most. good luck.

nikosbuddy
06-21-2007, 02:25 PM
hes had my concept amp for about 2 and a half months now, i bought the amp from a guy named keith (keefy on the threads) and it was suppose to work when i got it i recieved it blown and not working/smoking.....so he said to send it to aj/shallowfu, i sent it to him paid what it cost to get it fixed, then got it back a couple weeks later......amp still didnt work put it in something poped then smoke started coming out of my trunk....sent it back to him a couple months ago cause i paid to have it fixed, and it still wasnt working, its been a huge huge mess, the amp hasnt worked since the day i bought it....i got the amp thinking hey ill use it for temp installs and it still hasnt worked to this day now ive been waiting for 2 months and i havent gotten a single reply, i have pmed, imed, talked to his girlfriend everything, i cant get a reply or anything and im starting to get a little mad i understand you get busy but when you say sorry for the amp not working after you fix it and say youll make it right and fix it then avoid me for like 2 months...that kinda *****, i try and understand everything but to this day im still out of the loop on this one... I just want to know whats going on ive been needing this amp to sell for the last month and a half, because i paid for the amp and it didnt work, then i had to pay for the amp to get fixed, and it still didnt work :( .....t3h suxoRz

synikalt
06-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Sorry to hear that man...ive been without an a amp let alone..a knock in the trunk for 4 months, feel likes its a wound to the heart.
but thats 3 guys? wow...hopefully he gets his act together. its not just money to me, its sorta disrespectful becuase he's handicapping my music...but i am very understand of him too. shallowfu once told me he does get overwhelmed with amps...one time he said he had 400 lbs of amps in his car he was going to ship the next day :wow:
i tried to talk to him, and just tell him to relax, and just prioritize his buisness, use computer to keep information, and data on amps to keep track of everything, and that way he'll let the people know who's amp hes fixing about how much he has to do...estimates. but idk...ppl get there amps within a couple of weeks., he tells people within a couple of days...unfortunatly for us its been months

Wkbdkid
06-22-2007, 08:46 PM
hes had my concept amp for about 2 and a half months now, i bought the amp from a guy named keith (keefy on the threads) and it was suppose to work when i got it i recieved it blown and not working/smoking.....so he said to send it to aj/shallowfu, i sent it to him paid what it cost to get it fixed, then got it back a couple weeks later......amp still didnt work put it in something poped then smoke started coming out of my trunk....sent it back to him a couple months ago cause i paid to have it fixed, and it still wasnt working, its been a huge huge mess, the amp hasnt worked since the day i bought it....i got the amp thinking hey ill use it for temp installs and it still hasnt worked to this day now ive been waiting for 2 months and i havent gotten a single reply, i have pmed, imed, talked to his girlfriend everything, i cant get a reply or anything and im starting to get a little mad i understand you get busy but when you say sorry for the amp not working after you fix it and say youll make it right and fix it then avoid me for like 2 months...that kinda *****, i try and understand everything but to this day im still out of the loop on this one... I just want to know whats going on ive been needing this amp to sell for the last month and a half, because i paid for the amp and it didnt work, then i had to pay for the amp to get fixed, and it still didnt work :( .....t3h suxoRz
Thats how my sundown i got FROM HIM was. Traded an amp for it. Went to put it in and it smoked a lil when setting gains. Sent it back, he fixed it and when i installed it for the second time it went up in smoke worse than before. An now this is where im at now. Gets frustrating.

Wkbdkid
06-22-2007, 08:48 PM
I do know that he has been moving and changing jobs. Not to make up an excuse for him since I don't know the deal beyond what you said, but just to let you know.
And hes your repair tech for Sundown. An he has my Sundown.

dcole18
06-22-2007, 08:56 PM
i have a broken 1500d i would have sold you(or him)

22mountaineer
06-22-2007, 09:04 PM
My experience was pretty much the same was, I dont have the time to make a story of it though..

Took him a LONG time to get my amps back to me, about the same time as you. Said he had bills to pay so I sent him more money to send them back.

I needed a piece soldered back on my amp, when I got it back i barely touched it and it fell out. Looked as if he just stuck it back in the hole. Me and my dad took it apart and heated up the solder and it was on the perfect.

Amp worked for about 5 min and fried that same night.

He did give me a good deal and it seems like he is very busy but 4 months and an amp still fried isnt to good.

nikosbuddy
06-23-2007, 01:59 PM
jacob of sundownz said hes sending us free 1500.1s for the inconvience :D

jmanjr
06-23-2007, 04:28 PM
sounds sweet perhaps he will send everyone a 1500.1 for everyone getting screwed, I sent him my American Bass Xd3000 that he said he fixed I hooked it up and it was still staying in protect, he said tap on the caps somtimes they get stuck that should fix the problem, so I tap on everything lightly and it works at times, then clicks into protect, and basically does what it wants, The amp has now been sold, but he told me if I want I can ship the amp back to him and have it fixed free of charge since I paid 120$ for a repair which didnt happen correctly, so hopefully the buyer of the amp has good luck and works fine, if not back to shallowfu it goes and adds to a list of 5 people with the same problems.

tweet02
06-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Guys im sorry to hear of all this bad "BS", but i am **** sure glad he didnt respond to me, when i PM'd him about my MX5000. If this had happend to me, i would have spent the money to go see him in person with the police. Since he didnt respond to me, i went with DB-r, and that guy was/is awesome, not only didnt i get my amp fixed from the "Magic Smoke", but he also tuaght me a few things about repairs. My whole repair with him was a total of 10 days, on the 10th gay, i had my amp back. Im posting this because, there are many on here that have "vintage" amps, that cant be purchased anymore, dont make parts anymore. Then there is that dreadful 2ohm everyone runs into, cause you cant get a good amp to go down to .5 on the daily. I heard Shallow was a great person to deal with, until this tread, but for those of you that still need repairs, go with Db-r, i promise you will not be unhappy with the service, and the time frame!!! Hope you guys get this worked out!!

siuvinson
06-24-2007, 06:01 PM
****UPDATE****

I just got an email from him with a tracking number. I checked it on USPS's website, and a package was set up to be shipped today. He also said that he added the insurance as requested. In his email he said that he has been living mostly out of boxes for the past few weeks, and that is why it took so long in my case. For you other guys, i hope he shipped you your things as well.

Once i get the package and verify that all products are working fine, i will cancel the paypal claim i filed against him.

mike dressure
06-24-2007, 06:09 PM
why isnt he here trying to defend himself? this worry's me! he is a good guy i hope he doesnt mess up.

xhilr8n
06-24-2007, 10:17 PM
sounds sweet perhaps he will send everyone a 1500.1 for everyone getting screwed, I sent him my American Bass Xd3000 that he said he fixed I hooked it up and it was still staying in protect, he said tap on the caps somtimes they get stuck that should fix the problem, so I tap on everything lightly and it works at times, then clicks into protect, and basically does what it wants, The amp has now been sold, but he told me if I want I can ship the amp back to him and have it fixed free of charge since I paid 120$ for a repair which didnt happen correctly, so hopefully the buyer of the amp has good luck and works fine, if not back to shallowfu it goes and adds to a list of 5 people with the same problems.\

is this the amp you sold me? I surely hope not. because it went from working to staying in protect like you said.......with nothing changing

jmanjr
06-24-2007, 10:22 PM
nope 2 different ones, I also sold the broke hifonics to the original poster, plus you have already stated yours worked, an now doesnt, so that would be operator error/repair man. You got the original

xhilr8n
06-24-2007, 10:40 PM
nope 2 different ones, I also sold the broke hifonics to the original poster, plus you have already stated yours worked, an now doesnt, so that would be operator error/repair man. You got the original

You told me you paid 120$ in the pm you sent me to have mine fixed as well....... man this is shady. Come on now i felt secure because of your post count and you feedback.......you pm'd me that you had three repaired, i did a search and you have only sold one on here that i seen........

If i am wrong please show me proof of correction, or at least provide me with the names that you sold the other amps to.

jason

jmanjr
06-24-2007, 10:44 PM
I sold the other xd3000 to my cousin as posted in the pm, and I paid 120$ for that amp to be repaired as well, because shallowfu told me it was the same problem with both, and again ask the thread starter, I sold him the hifonics thats all 3.

xhilr8n
06-24-2007, 10:47 PM
it's cool man......i am just trying to look out for myself, i already had one person trying to get over on me today. I guess i am just being easily set off today. Maybe when i take it to the shop, they can tell me something.

jason

To the OP: i am sorry for the additional clutter in your thread.

jmanjr
06-24-2007, 10:48 PM
keep it to pms, this thread is for another purpose, the end

Calikid
06-24-2007, 10:52 PM
pwnd.

synikalt
06-25-2007, 04:05 AM
****UPDATE****

I just got an email from him with a tracking number. I checked it on USPS's website, and a package was set up to be shipped today. He also said that he added the insurance as requested. In his email he said that he has been living mostly out of boxes for the past few weeks, and that is why it took so long in my case. For you other guys, i hope he shipped you your things as well.

Once i get the package and verify that all products are working fine, i will cancel the paypal claim i filed against him.

Thats good man...hopefully everythings working for you. but is that really what it takes? a paypal claim and 2 police reports for him to ship you your stuff? I havn't made any moves like that let alone he hasn't informed me either. i dont even know if he checked this thread yet. still patiently waiting...for at least a "hello im alive..and i havn't ship you your stuff yet."

siuvinson
06-25-2007, 01:11 PM
i would not have been so diligent this early (after three weeks of waiting), if he had not told me two days after i paid him that he would ship that day or the next. If you have my money, and tell me you're going to ship...there should be no excuses. when he threw the excuses at me, i was done fu@king around with him.

and i didn't file any police report. i had contacted my department, but didn't file anything formal...just asked questions.

slim8605
06-25-2007, 06:44 PM
Double post

slim8605
06-25-2007, 06:44 PM
I know I'm a lil late but I got ****ed by him too! He still owes me $185 for a blown BTL and SX! I gave up cuz I realized he wouldnt pay up. He seemed like a good guy at first but...yea. Last I heard from him was back in April.

This was just the last couple of pms

Re: Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim8605
Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowfu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowfu
Quote:
A. J. whats up with the payment? I gave you enough time to get it if you didnt already have it. I hope your not trying to screw me on this?

Hey,don't kill me i'm not going to pull any crap on you.I do alot of stuff on the site and i'm having something going on with paypal and it came up.I needed $250 of my money refunded and now i'm in the middle of that.It doesn't have anything to do with you but,i have a second account so i'm selling a kicker kx 600.4,ma hk-4000d,hk-802sx on that account and you are getting that money.You came through and anything i can help you with i will.I'm getting things straight with you a.s.a.p.,I'm not going any where,thanks.

A.J.

I wasnt trying to come off as an *** but i was getting a little worried because i havent heard from you in a while. I'm really not in any rush to get it just making sure its coming! I hope you get everything settled with paypal. If you need more time its cool just keep me updated.

Hey,i'm working on your money,someone is buying one of my ma amps.he is sending a money order friday,i'll let you know more soon,thanks.

A.J.

Any update? im looking to buy a second BTL and the money would really help. let me know what u can do

Hey,i'm still here,i sold 2 amps and waiting on money orders,they are the ma's that were forsale,let you know,lucky you on the btl's,i was using 1 15 btl for a while.What kind of box are you building?

A.J.

Wkbdkid
06-26-2007, 02:43 AM
Anybody know his personal email address? Post or PM it to me. I want my **** sundown.

90accordman
06-26-2007, 02:57 AM
hope you get that sundown back, i may want it lmao

corto
06-26-2007, 11:46 AM
yea i need my xtant 1001 i sent him fixed he said he cant find the parts. i already paid him to fix it. this was in april.

nikosbuddy
06-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Im still waiting i havent gotten a reply or anything....

synikalt
06-26-2007, 04:15 PM
If i would of known he's having this many problems with this many people i doubt i woulda did buisness with him in the first place....
his personal email address is [email protected] his aim is shallowfu...
he doesn't get on any more, i dont know what hes doing. Just for the consideration of others...if i had their money and their stuff...i wouldn't just vanish off the face of the earth.

SiX
06-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Wow, this is making me wonder what the deal is with my Treo 3.1... I paid him $125 to fix it on 4/21 and he recieved the package on 6/5 and I still have no idea what condition my amp is in. I've sent him pms with no responces again and again. AJ, care to comment?

corto
06-26-2007, 09:04 PM
shallowfu
24/7 REPAIR
Last Activity: 06-15-2007 05:12 PM

first amp worked great

siuvinson
06-27-2007, 01:53 AM
did you all pay via paypal? file a claim w/ them if you did. i filed my claim, and there was a response from him w/in 3-4 days.

you can also call your local police department...most of them have a cyber-crimes unit (or something similar). also, get a hold of AOL....if they know that a customer of theirs is commiting numerous crimes w/ the help of their internet service & email, they will cancel his account.

nikosbuddy
06-27-2007, 04:06 PM
this is so lame...i need that **** amp....i dont have enough time off from work to drive down there cause if i did id be at his doorstep in 15 hours and 37 minutes... but yeah i hope he gets back to us...i dont want to file a claim because i just want the amp i have someone whos been waiting on it for a a month now....

alxmlr789
06-27-2007, 06:13 PM
I did a little Searching and found this guys phone number, if anyone wants it, PM me or IM me on hyperforce789

Ive had a problem with him lately, Mike dressure sent him an amp about 2 weeks ago, and i havent heard boo from him.

Wkbdkid
06-29-2007, 01:01 AM
Has anybod heard from him recently by PM or emails? Its been bout a month since ive last heard from him.

jmanjr
06-29-2007, 01:44 AM
nope nothing, he stops coming on aim now as well, and now answer at the phone number I had for him...

nikosbuddy
06-29-2007, 01:50 AM
awww **** so lets make a list....whos missing/needing there amp?

jmanjr
06-29-2007, 01:51 AM
He never repaired one of mine, but has 120$ of my cash, he told me I could send back either of the 2 and have them looked at again. (obviously I am not going to do that!), Seems as though he didnt repair the other amp of mine that I sold...

nikosbuddy
06-29-2007, 02:20 AM
he has my concept 2410 amp, or 2000 i dont know what amp it is, its confusing, lol, but yeah i havent seen it in a couple months and havent heard anything from him....

corto
06-30-2007, 04:57 PM
has my xtant 1001 and 90 bucks

synikalt
06-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Hes probably on an island somewhere taking a bath in our money and blarring music with our amps :cool:

icpurplepplalot
07-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Didn't want to have to do this, but I am also out money and an amp.
Heres the story.

I bought a blown JBL BP 1200.1, for pretty cheap and thought i could get it fixed for cheap. Cntacted AJ and he told me it would cost me $75 dollars, and I said that sounds like a deal. I shipped the amp tp him and payed him the 75.00 and he got the amp back to me in about 2 weeks or so. Got the amp back and hooked it up, and the first tone that came out my sub, poof magic smoke and a small fire in my amp. Relooked at everything and it was all hooked up correctly, I had the sub wired to 1 ohm which the BP should be able to handle perfectly. I let AJ know what happened, and he said I probably stressed the amp with too low of an impendence b/c sometimes fixed amps won't go as low as they normally would. He agreed to fix it for me again for free, so i sent it back to him which cost another $20 dollars to ship. He said he had it fixed and is just doing test on it to check what ohm loads it would take. I waited about a month for all this to take place after i had resent it to him and I got nothing. Sent him a PM and he said he thought he sent it out, and that he just got finished moving and found it packed up woth some stuff, and that he would ship it the next day. Well that was on June 9th and I haven't heard from him since. I really don't like doing this b/c AJ seems like a really good guy, but im out $115 dollars, I don't have an amp, which I need back to sell, and its just been forever since he has contacted me again. If he fixes all this I will remove my statement, but until then, I hope ppl see this.

Jonathan

jmanjr
07-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Wtf is the deal with paypal, it keeps closing my case I opened against Aj?? This guy better seriously show up, because I am getting more and more pissed about the whole situation, it seems like everyone has the same problem with him, and that to me is enough to get this guy in some serious ****!!

SiX
07-01-2007, 10:43 PM
He has my Treo 3.1 and $125... :crap:

xhilr8n
07-01-2007, 10:53 PM
He never repaired one of mine, but has 120$ of my cash, he told me I could send back either of the 2 and have them looked at again. (obviously I am not going to do that!), Seems as though he didnt repair the other amp of mine that I sold...

i can possibly concur that........still waiting on word though

Calikid
07-01-2007, 10:54 PM
I have dealt with shallowfu and everything went perfect, I never expected him to do something like this .

Silverbane
07-01-2007, 10:55 PM

I am kinda curious why you didnt get Jacob to fix your sundown, I cant imagine it was out of warranty...

Calikid
07-01-2007, 10:58 PM
isnt shallowfu the repairman for sundown??

jmanjr
07-01-2007, 11:21 PM
he used to be, but is no longer the repair man for sundown.....I hope this guy figures somthing out soon, because it will be a shame to get into serious trouble for doing this, odd thing is he seemed so mature and so fourth, if he was then why in the hell did he become so irresponsible?

Wkbdkid
07-02-2007, 02:12 AM
He was the repair tech.

SiX
07-02-2007, 08:11 PM
I think he'll pull through... Or I atleast I hope he does.
AJ where ARE you???

jmanjr
07-02-2007, 08:17 PM
seriously AJ whats the deal, we need an update of some sort...I want a full refund and I will call it good and let it go......

siuvinson
07-03-2007, 12:08 AM
i guess i'm the only one thats had any luck w/ him. maybe b/c my business w/ him wasn't for an amp, it was for some backup cameras he was selling. i ended up getting them from him last week.

jmanjr
07-03-2007, 12:12 AM
last week huh, so he is still shippin stuff etc....whats the word aj fess up.

synikalt
07-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Some one get on his myspace...Search him by his email, [email protected], i know he checks it everyday "last login 7/04/07" either thats his girlfriend on his display pic checking it or him..either way there is some connection to AAron wilson. i tried to talk but its private...so I was denied. Regardless whats happening here cuz he doesn't logg on no more..he logs on myspace DAILY

jmanjr
07-04-2007, 05:12 PM
thats interesting, HE NEEDS TO GET THIS RESOLVED ASAP! I am filing with his law office in his local area as we speak.

sundownz
07-04-2007, 06:26 PM

As jmanjr stated, he is no longer the repair man for Sundown. Anything that I don't work on myself, which is very few things anymore, I send out to dB-R.

xhilr8n
07-04-2007, 06:29 PM
thats interesting, HE NEEDS TO GET THIS RESOLVED ASAP! I am filing with his law office in his local area as we speak.

if he refunds you the money, i would like reimbursement for what i had fixed, i have the receipts saying it was the same problem. as you said......or was that something y ou had planned.

jason

dumple
07-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Ive done lets see 4 deals with him traded a broke sub for a working sub and he even shipped first. He bought a coil i had no use for from me fixed 3 amps (1 twice). He has kept in contact with me thru out these transactions almost daily i havent spoken too him in about a month or more. I liked asking him questions but if he is moving give the guy some slack, even if you have already moving can be a hard long time. He has tons of good refs and im sure hes not trying to screw you over for 85 bux and a hifonics amp. But good luck on sorting this out

icpurplepplalot
07-04-2007, 06:48 PM
I honestly don't think he is trying to screw anyone over, but i really just need my stuff back. I'm not looking for a refund or anything like that.

siuvinson
07-04-2007, 07:42 PM
but if he is moving give the guy some slack, even if you have already moving can be a hard long time.

i'm sure everyone here would be very understanding if he would just keep people up to speed. when you have people's money and/or products, and you up and disappear like he has done, you can't help but think hes trying to scam you. i really hope he gets things straightened out w/ everyone, but i think he's pretty much screwed up his little "side business" he's had going by doing this to everyone. no one will trust him again, even though he may be a good guy with good intentions.

Wkbdkid
07-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Hes been "moving" for as long as i can remember. I emailed him lil less than a week ago and have yet to recieve anything.

Macklessdaddy
07-04-2007, 08:56 PM
to the few still defending this guy,how fuccin naive can you be?this guy has fucced a gang of people over SEVERAL months and yet you still say he's gonna come through,if this motherfunker ain't in jail or dead or a crackhead/meth addict he should get his azz kicked

jmanjr
07-05-2007, 01:12 AM
LOL jeez thats a bit harsh, but I would just like a refund, I could understand moving is tough, but if he can visit myspace daily then he isnt that busy, he obviously has internet access, but chooses not to come here or reply to us via email, pm, or aim because he knows **** well he screw to many people and has hell to pay, best bet is to slowly but surely pay everyone off he owes.

synikalt
07-05-2007, 04:05 AM
LOL jeez thats a bit harsh, but I would just like a refund, I could understand moving is tough, but if he can visit myspace daily then he isnt that busy, he obviously has internet access, but chooses not to come here or reply to us via email, pm, or aim because he knows **** well he screw to many people and has hell to pay, best bet is to slowly but surely pay everyone off he owes.

x2...i rahter him send me my amp than refund my money...and ill call it quits. But seriosly im not saying this guys bad man after keeping my amps for over 4 months and no responses and ignors me along with 10 other people who they also have money and products being poured into this guys hands. 1 guy...yea that can be easily resolved..but like 10+ ppl? cmon...i think we have an issue here that really needs to have a little more serious actions taken....think about all the money this guys has let alone th value of products he's holding that is not his....i can guess its over 1k worth of money at the minumum just judging oh this thread alone...

id say just ship it all out..everything will be coo

mazdakid
07-05-2007, 08:03 AM
im not standind up for shallow, but we had the same problem with you and logging on myspace but not coming here, didnt we jmanjr?

jmanjr
07-05-2007, 09:10 AM
No you didnt, that was a different story. Is this guy in the military? Does he get sent places by the militarys choice? Didnt think so I didnt have a choice in the matter, on top of that guy got his amp and never came here and told people to this day he never told anyone and if you want go back get the guys name and pm him as I did, he said himself and I believe I pasted it, he did get the amp and turned around and sold it, again yet another time someone COULD NOT wait on the post office, I dont control the post office, but dude got his product in a timely manner.

nikosbuddy
07-05-2007, 07:12 PM
I just want my amp fixed, and shipped back i cant get my other amp until i do so im a sitting duck :(

03rejo
07-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Seeing how everyone else is having stories, here's mine.

I was looking for someone with experience to fix a few vintage Orion HCCA amps I have. He told me if I traded him a half-working 425HCCA he would fix one broken 275G4 and look over another that was working but missing a POT, plus give me $50 to boot. That was about 3 months ago that I shipped everything out, he only answers emails when I get really pissed off and write something like WTF in the subject with some other choice words. Like I'm hearing from the rest of the people here, he DOES seem to be online, because when I first was writing to him he would respond within 15 hours, now even 3 weeks I don't get a response. When I send a ***** email, it will be responded to within a day but he tells me he cannot get on the internet everyday and cannot respond to emails regularly. I would have never gone to him but he told me it would be probably a 1 week turnaround and everywhere I looked all I heard was good things. He seems like a very decent guy but now I don't know what to think.

He told me one's all ready to go back, but that was a month ago and it's not back.

Does anyone have a contact phone number I can get for him? I asked him numerous times via emails that were never responded to. Or... does anyone have a current address that I can get to try to find a contact number for him? What is his myspace account?

So now it's the myspace thing i've been reading on here. AJ seriously, what is the deal. All I really want is some honesty.

So.... if anyone's reading this and can help me out with anything here it will be most appreciated and I will try to return the favor one way or another. All I know is this guy's got about $3,500 of my amps and I can't get a hold of him.

-=-=-EdItEd-=-=-

Oh also, this guy told me about 7 weeks ago the amp that was fixed was going to be "run in his car to make sure it's O.K." and I mean seriously, when I used to run competition I knew tons of repair techs and none would ever put it in their car as a way to "test it out".... really should have gone with one of those guys instead of this mess of $hit

nikosbuddy
07-07-2007, 01:22 PM
wtf....god ****it does anyone have anything on this ****ing guy how could SUNDOWNZ use him as a repair tech, and keep in contact with him whole nine yards then he ****s half of the community over and he has vanished into thin air....like this is making me so mad, respecatble companys and people back him then everyone shrugs there shoulders and says.....ugh. well i dont know, this is rediculous i mean seriously if i can get the time and money i swear to god i will drive to florida im so pissed right now i just need the amp back and working its been like a 3 month-4 month span of everything, now its old....**** ill create a video record my whole trip down there and everything i need this **** amp back so i can get my new setup on the road!!!!!!!
End Rant

nikosbuddy
07-07-2007, 02:48 PM
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9277/shallowfuka1.jpg

nikosbuddy
07-07-2007, 03:20 PM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7805/ampsch4.jpg

Macklessdaddy
07-07-2007, 07:56 PM
wtf....god ****it does anyone have anything on this ****ing guy how could SUNDOWNZ use him as a repair tech, and keep in contact with him whole nine yards then he ****s half of the community over and he has vanished into thin air....like this is making me so mad, respecatble companys and people back him then everyone shrugs there shoulders and says.....ugh. well i dont know, this is rediculous i mean seriously if i can get the time and money i swear to god i will drive to florida im so pissed right now i just need the amp back and working its been like a 3 month-4 month span of everything, now its old....**** ill create a video record my whole trip down there and everything i need this **** amp back so i can get my new setup on the road!!!!!!!
End Rant

i feel ya man but as some of these dumb fuccs say "give him more time":rolleyes:

03rejo
07-08-2007, 12:40 PM
End Rant

I totally agree. I know that I, for one, will totally make the trip down to florida. One of those amps was promised to be sold to a buddy of mine and now he's furious that it's lost in shallowfu limbo.... So if anyone knows his current address I DO plan to go down there and recover my property. I am NOT going to let this guy just fcuk me out of over 3k invested into amps.

On the other hand, I do understand the give him a resonable amount of time, but time is money. I've got one 275 sold and now it's stuck with AJ. It's been months, and seriously, how much more time are we supposed to wait? If he was answering emails and keeping in contact and asking for more time, explaining to me why his "fast one-week turnaround" turns into months and months then maybe I could understand waiting.

I see alot of people lost out, and i'm not happy just sitting here saying oh well somebody just took almost 3 months wages again.. In this blog someone wrote that he sometimes just keeps amps?!?! Who's freakin amps are those? Could be yours, could be mine. Either this guy needs to grow some balls and start explaining to everyone what's going on, or tuck them and run because one way or another this needs to be done with.

hemiscott
07-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I live in florida, where is this feg at ? Edit: West Palm, too far..

sundownz
07-08-2007, 02:47 PM
End Rant

Maybe you missed my post -- I can't get in touch with him either and he no longer does work for me. I have an amp that is MIA as well. As with other people that have dealt with AJ it was very smooth until he moved and I really haven't heard much of anything since then. At this point I can't vouch for him unless I hear something from him regarding this situation.

Jameseypoo
07-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Hmmm... these wouldn't happen to belong to anybody would they?

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=30&userid=shallowfu&include=0&rows=50&sort=3&completed=1

iagrdshaka
07-08-2007, 03:16 PM
im not standind up for shallow, but we had the same problem with you and logging on myspace but not coming here, didnt we jmanjr?

pwnt haha

WhoSayWho?
07-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Hmmm... these wouldn't happen to belong to anybody would they?

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=30&userid=shallowfu&include=0&rows=50&sort=3&completed=1

lol, James. Take a look at his feedback, all good until the last one where he told the buyer he was moving.

http://myworld.ebay.com/shallowfu/

It ***** guys. I think we can officially cease saying he is a good guy just give him more time,

03rejo
07-09-2007, 12:30 PM
So can anyone get me his new address or anything? I want to recover my stolen property.

Jep772
07-09-2007, 03:56 PM
if i ever see him in his dope *** BMW again i'll let him know yall are ******.

nikosbuddy
07-10-2007, 03:36 PM
w...........t.............f anything? at all can we get his info via paypal what can we do....theres like 10 of us

synikalt
07-10-2007, 05:52 PM
He obviosly logs onto myspace daily! This guy man...i cant think of any other way
his g/f's it seems to be judging by display pictures is at [email protected]
Aaron wilsons himself is at [email protected]

I mailed them both....ill let u guys know what happen.

nikosbuddy
07-12-2007, 02:28 AM
whats his myspace? lets keep this alive by the way, this isnt a simple broken 6x9 here....

Eugenics
07-12-2007, 02:43 AM
can't wait to get my hands on one of your sundowns.

SiX
07-12-2007, 11:00 AM
I need my **** Treo back... AND my $125. >_<

Wkbdkid
07-12-2007, 11:05 AM
I want my **** Sundown back. Anyone live in the Royal Palm Beach area? Maybe someone can go give a "knock" or two on his door.

alxmlr789
07-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey guyss, im gonna be down in the royal/west palm area in a week for my college orientation. He has my amp, so its not gona be a pleasent surprise for him. Can anyone get thier hands on his old, and current adress? Ill go give him a knockin.

Wkbdkid
07-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Let me look at my paypal and ill post it up

alxmlr789
07-12-2007, 11:12 AM
according to "jessies" myspace thier "trying for thier first baby!"

FIX MY DANG AMP!

His myspace profile was updated the 10th.

Wkbdkid
07-12-2007, 11:14 AM
313 Sandpiper Ave.
Royal Palm Beach Fl. 33411

SiX
07-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Paypal claim just filed. More should do the same.

alxmlr789
07-12-2007, 11:19 AM
are we sure this is the correct adress, didnt he move or something?

Also, what do i need to do to get the cops involved? BC a single person going to his house, he could say, i dont know what your talking about..

synikalt
07-12-2007, 03:08 PM
313 SANDPIPER AVE.
ROYAL PALM BEACH FL. 33411 is his old address...i know not the new one. This guy did a real good job of loosing touch with everyone!

I emailed him...no response, i Messaged both myspace accounts and its obviose they get on daily "last updated 7/11/07"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=88933404

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=23076213

So they didnt respond to my Message but they both D@mn sure read my messages.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/sinikalt/untitled.jpg

Some one find this guy

nikosbuddy
07-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Yes please lets get a group thing going i want my ****in amp back....

nikosbuddy
07-12-2007, 03:14 PM
wow....i really really wanna get this guy....

hemiscott
07-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm not reading the whole thread again but, why not call the police in his old area and have one of them go out to his known address and see if, he is still there, maybe he didn't move or maybe he is still moving idk..

nikosbuddy
07-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Is mike (Nikosbuddy)talked to forever ago, yeah...you told me you were going to have your boyfreind call me so i can get my amp back because he was suppose to fix it 3 months ago and now nothing, take a look at this
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241558
your boyfreind believe it or not is going to be in some deep **** for ****in over tons of people online, we might have his old info but we are in the works of getting the new info not to mention police are already involved :( hard to believe that your highly respected boyfreind would stoop to an all time low....Hes commited countless acts of fraud and i cant believe you guys would keep brushing this off!, i hope you can make him come to his senses because this is going to get real bad for him real soon, and i dont think you want to be in the works of "Having a baby" and he cant get bail....
hope to hear back from you or him, i just want my amp back working, i sent him money and amp just like many others and he still has this, if you have any common sense im hoping youll do whats right
thanks again
Mike
have him call me
15028074884 if hes smart he will try and get this resolved very soon, it would be in his best intrest in doing something about this situation because he cant hide for ever and i have vacation time i dont mind making a trip....

thats what i sent to his girlfreind she seemed nice as could be when i talked to her 2 months ago...

alxmlr789
07-12-2007, 04:30 PM
I called the local police this moring in royal palm, they said this would be a civil case, and they dont know if they can do much. She told me to call the local deputy's office, which i will do in a few minutes.

WhoSayWho?
07-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Why don't one you guys contact a PI and ask what it would cost to locate someone given the info that you have. There are computer sevices that those guys use that can pull up his old addresses, new address, family members, his pet's vet records, when he last had his oil changed, etc.

alxmlr789
07-12-2007, 05:03 PM
I will be going to the police station on july 23rd

They told me they will start an investiagtion for me, as long as i am present in the office.

They will come with me to his given adress and help me locate him if he has moved to a new adress.

nikosbuddy
07-12-2007, 08:39 PM
sweet fill me in im down, ill do anything i can to help cause i need that amp back

Wkbdkid
07-14-2007, 08:23 PM
I will be going to the police station on july 23rd

They told me they will start an investiagtion for me, as long as i am present in the office.

They will come with me to his given adress and help me locate him if he has moved to a new adress.
An once you find him post up the new address. It ***** livin all the way cross country and only way to resolve this is by phone.

alxmlr789
07-14-2007, 08:24 PM
PM me for my phone number, that way we can keep in contact through the investigation.

Wkbdkid
07-14-2007, 08:42 PM
PM me for my phone number, that way we can keep in contact through the investigation.
PM sent

icpurplepplalot
07-17-2007, 01:35 AM
is there any new information?

nikosbuddy
07-18-2007, 12:06 AM
x2

03rejo
07-18-2007, 01:21 PM
No new news from my end other than my 3 amps sent fedex were signed by a F. Skorupa... have the full signature but can't make out a first name. If anyone wants to have a look at it i'll post it on my photobucket. I'll put the link at the bottom of this post. Anyways I am 110% willing to go to FL to get my amps back. If anyone else is also willing, please PM me maybe we can make an army. I've got a few jamaican's that can make sure nothing gets out of our control.... Fck this guy we need to do something about it. Someone, anyone who can get me anything on him is needed. So far I got his name as

Aaron Wilson
313 Sandpiper Ave
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

Now that is his old address. I need a new one, phone numbers, anything. It's been shown that the police, as always, are never willing to help out the public that has been ****ed, only to **** the public. So this is where it comes down to - if you need something done right you do it yourself. Please help me out on this. I am looking to go back down there within a month and have a few people already ready to go on short notice. Let me know if anyone else is willing to go road trippin for a good cause.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/03rejo/?action=view&current=SHALLOWFUsignaturedelivery.jpg

jmanjr
07-18-2007, 02:25 PM
man this guy has really screwed up, hopefully it gets worked out ASAP...I need 120$ from him as well.

nikosbuddy
07-21-2007, 09:35 PM
****in bump

synikalt
07-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Any one have "!!ANY!!" of his new information....at alll...address..phone number...new email...some one people search him. find out where he disappeared too...i can't believe he changed his email and myspace after we try contactin him through there.

icpurplepplalot
07-25-2007, 05:49 PM
WTH is there still nothing new????

jmanjr
07-25-2007, 08:19 PM
still nothing new.

marineeagle28
07-25-2007, 09:05 PM
first name in that sig link is Frank btw

03rejo
07-26-2007, 12:15 PM
I figured frank was the name but just couldn't be totally sure. So now who is this guy that signed for it? Aaron wrote to me and told me he had them so whoever it is..... well anyways i'm just waiting for whoever it was that was gonna get us an update as to if local law enforcement was gonna help to let us know if anything is going to happen that way first. Still looking for a phone contact number though...

jmanjr
07-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Yes I would like an update on that as well, I am pretty sure we have enough people to reem his A$$ pretty good, not going to end pretty on this one im sure! Also, I hope he isnt signing for anything in another name, because wouldnt that be fraud?

SiX
07-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Any update people? Can a mod scan to see when the last time his IP has visited the site?

Cahm Rohn
07-31-2007, 06:48 PM
I think it has been said before, we find out how much a PI would charge to dig his *** up I think we have enough people here so it shouldnt be too much, hell I just want my VFL's back.

jmanjr
07-31-2007, 07:53 PM
I want my 120$ and I will let it all go

mazdakid
07-31-2007, 09:45 PM
I want my 120$ and I will let it all go

good thing i didnt send him the non working amp you sold me huh jman

SuperchargedRS
07-31-2007, 09:56 PM
you got hosed

dB-r
08-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Wow, thanks guys who posted your positive experiences with my services. Let me know if you need some amps repaired when you get them back.

Chris
dB-r Electronics

03rejo
08-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Seriously people I need to know who is willing to take some action... throw some money down for a PI so we can find this guy. If anyone knows a PI post it up here, I can't wait too much longer, the longer I sit here the longer he has to pawn off my amps. Anyone know a good PI down in that area? Also, what happened with the guy that was going to the cop shop to see about getting his stuff back?

tigerf117
08-09-2007, 12:37 PM
**** Tracey FTW

jmanjr
08-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Im sure he will turn it sooner or later, trying to do somthing to this effect again...if I can get all his past info numbers, etc...I will look more into it...

synikalt
08-11-2007, 04:27 AM
The guy said he took a road trip down there and couldn't find him because he moved...this guy litterally dissapeared off the face of the planet...thats a no no very bery bad shallowfu :nono: Anyone tried people search?! i almost found him till they decided to start charging! count me in if i can help anyway to get a pi to Find this guy! once i have my stuff back ill drop it...i dont want to throw this guy in prison, or mess up his family..just want my stuff back

Chevillac
08-11-2007, 04:44 AM
The guy said he took a road trip down there and couldn't find him because he moved...this guy litterally dissapeared off the face of the planet...thats a no no very bery bad shallowfu :nono: Anyone tried people search?! i almost found him till they decided to start charging! count me in if i can help anyway to get a pi to Find this guy! once i have my stuff back ill drop it...i dont want to throw this guy in prison, or mess up his family..just want my stuff back

Why not? I want it to happen to him, and he didnt even do anything to me.

SRim23
08-11-2007, 05:15 AM
anyone know his real name? just checked both those myspace's that were posted back on the 12th and one is cancelled and the other says RIP kenny lee on it. maybe he faked his own death to get out of shipping you guys your amps...... lol

Chevillac
08-11-2007, 05:52 AM
who was the person that went on the road trip to find his apartment?

Chevillac
08-11-2007, 05:57 AM
Anyway, one of the people got scammed. PM me.

Also can a mod check IP see if he made another SN on here? Ill be out of town but ill check PMs sat night late or sunday. One of the people that got scammed, PM me ASAP. Or all of you, especially the one who went on the raod trip to find shallowfu's place.

sundownz
08-11-2007, 12:15 PM
anyone know his real name? just checked both those myspace's that were posted back on the 12th and one is cancelled and the other says RIP kenny lee on it. maybe he faked his own death to get out of shipping you guys your amps...... lol

As far as I know his name is Aaron Wilson... I have not heard from him either and I sent an SAZ-1500D in 4-20-07

corto
08-11-2007, 12:18 PM
i thought the police were gettin involved? im filing a paypal claim righ now the gay thing is that its only 50 for the paypal claim cuz i sent hom a broken orion hcca sub to cut the cost of the amp to get fixed. should i put 90?

synikalt
08-11-2007, 04:59 PM
His name is Aaron James Wilson, or AJ. age 28 i believe. im pretty sure people can find him...interenet has intesive tools at our fingertips...we just need to know where to look.
http://www.peoplefinders.com/Summary.asp?addr=313+Sandpiper+Ave&city=Royal+palm+Beach&state=FL&zip=33411&vw=People&input=Address&x=15&y=11

and my paypal file claim keeps getting turned down

SiX
08-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Wtf. I've filed 2 claims with paypal and they keep getting closed with no resolution as well... Hmm. It really ***** when he not only rips people off for their repair charge fee ($125) but then he keeps the rare amp they sent to him for repair (Treo 3.1)... Without my matching amp the one I have is pointless. I can't even finish my install or compete. It's pretty F*cked uP how he can hold up all of our lives at his convenience...

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Well noone contacted me, so **** it.

here.

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:16 AM
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9379/ajandjessyf4.th.jpg (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ajandjessyf4.jpg)
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8011/ajandjess2dv7.th.jpg (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ajandjess2dv7.jpg)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:17 AM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3760/cafemompage1lw3.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage1lw3.gif)
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7055/cafemompage2uh5.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage2uh5.gif)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:17 AM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9476/cafemompage3lg9.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage3lg9.gif)
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7556/cafemompage4ho5.th.gif (http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage4ho5.gif)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:19 AM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8150/cafemompage5dr2.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage5dr2.gif)
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6247/cafemompage6jj8.th.gif (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage6jj8.gif)
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3736/cafemompage7ib5.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage7ib5.gif)
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/1796/cafemompage8do1.th.gif (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage8do1.gif)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:21 AM
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3328/cafemompage9cb4.th.gif (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage9cb4.gif)
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9050/cafemompage10pc6.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage10pc6.gif)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:23 AM
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/9813/cafemompage11iy5.th.gif (http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage11iy5.gif)

Possible new address?

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:24 AM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/66/cafemompage12sg9.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage12sg9.gif)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:24 AM
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4028/cafemompage13snoopysj2.th.gif (http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage13snoopysj2.gif)

The snoopy that was mentioned before. Taken from her myspace page or something.

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:25 AM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8978/cafemompage14kb9.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage14kb9.gif)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:25 AM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/599/cafemompage15od4.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage15od4.gif)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:26 AM
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4277/cafemompage16tl6.th.gif (http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage16tl6.gif)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:26 AM
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/5963/katelynei8.th.jpg (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katelynei8.jpg)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:27 AM
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/4729/katelyn1eb5.th.jpg (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katelyn1eb5.jpg)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:27 AM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8113/katelyn3fr1.th.jpg (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katelyn3fr1.jpg)

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:28 AM
oh thats possibly his daughter, should it go in the jailbait thread?

And im done. There. have fun checking this out and confirming it.

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 02:33 AM
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=hltF3hzNT9tNhURP0HLlhh9UYBmHRqyBceg4Gkon14D8uew Lk7pjHQ%253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&1pn=&1a=313+sandpiper+ave&1c=royal+palm+beach+&1s=fl&1z=&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=1600+crestwood+ct+s&2c=royal+palm+beach&2s=fl&2z=&r=f

Directions from his old place to his possible new place, seems reasonable.

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 03:18 AM
Location Address: 20790 SONRISA WAY Municipality: BOCA RATON Subdivision: LOS PASEOS OF VIA VERDE REPLATName: WILSON AARON &
Mailing Address: 20790 SONRISA WAY
BOCA RATON FL 33433 1706 Jan-2001 12299/0994 $263,750 WARRANTY DEED WILSON AARON &
Doubt he coulda bought that house that long ago...

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=hltF3hzNT9tNhURP0HLlhh9UYBmHRqyBceg4Gkon14D8uew Lk7pjHQ%253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&1pn=&1a=313+sandpiper+ave&1c=royal+palm+beach+&1s=fl&1z=&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=1600+crestwood+ct+s&2c=royal+palm+beach&2s=fl&2z=&r=f

Directions from his old place to his possible new place, seems reasonable.

THOMAS GABRIELA 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1601 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161601
KELLIER NICOLE & 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1602 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161602
GUDGER JOEL M & 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1603 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161603
LEHMAN MYRA F 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1604 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161604
GIARRATANA WILLIAM S & 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1605 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161605
DELVECCHIO JOSEPH C 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1606 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161606
GUZMAN HUMBERTO & 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1607 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161607
JONES BARBARA T 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1608 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161608
BENEVIDES SEAN W & 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1609 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161609
HIRSCHAUER BRIAN & 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1610 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161610
BAKER CHRISTOPHER W & 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1611 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161611
DESTEFANO PENNY 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1612 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161612
are the current people at that address... could be out of date. or just could be living under someone else's name.

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 03:22 AM
According to my search Sales Information
Sales Date Book/Page Price Sale Type Owner
Dec-1987 05515/1473 $72,500 WARRANTY DEED WILSON THOMAS J & Still owns the house.... Owner Information
Name: WILSON THOMAS J &
Mailing Address: 313 SANDPIPER AVE
WEST PALM BEACH FL 33411 2939

Owner Names
WILSON THOMAS J &
WILSON VALERIE J

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:30 AM
Its an apartment complex....

or something.

no wait, liek a strip mall.

OASIS POND SERVICE INC. 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S

Athletes Advantage Sean Benevides 1600 Crestwood Ct South #1609 Royal Palm Beach, FL

its something with multiple units, put it that way.

Its hard to tell without a picture. Which is why I was asking for the person that was in that area to say something......... noone is really following this thread though, so I guess its a lost cause.

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 03:33 AM
yeah i noticed that, hrmm just call them at the house... Thomas seems like his father heh...

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:38 AM
Parents bought it, passed it down?

I mean theres a number of possibilities, someone that is directly involved needs to step up and find out.

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:40 AM
http://images.expertrealty.com/200/Full/R2806596.000

its a condo, and thats actually it supposedly.

so yeah an apartment complex? Who ****ing knows.

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 03:40 AM
Thats what the house records say who owns it currently, sometimes its out of date... I might just call when I have time... (561) 793-5738... let's see who awnsers...

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 03:43 AM
http://images.expertrealty.com/200/Full/R2806596.000

its a condo, and thats actually it supposedly.

so yeah an apartment complex? Who ****ing knows.

hrmm townhouses...

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:43 AM
561-561-5611

phone number?

Address 1600 crestwood
Royal Palm Beach, FL
Phone (561) 561-5611

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:44 AM
Thats what the house records say who owns it currently, sometimes its out of date... I might just call when I have time... (561) 793-5738... let's see who awnsers...
I lost the tax/county appraiser website for FL, mind PMin it to me?

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 03:45 AM
561-561-5611

phone number?

that looks like such a bullshit number...

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 03:48 AM
This could be a possibility that the owner of that townhouse be renting it to him... Landlord FTW?

tapout
08-12-2007, 03:48 AM

it does indeed but I have seen it before. My HS was 825-8258. Of course mine didnt include area code as well.

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:49 AM

it does though doesnt it. dialing....

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 03:50 AM
haha lets see who cusses you out at 3 am hahhaa

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:51 AM
I got another number

(561) 753-5584

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:51 AM
I think this address is gonna be associated with a lot of numbers....

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:53 AM
Ok so its

1600 CRESTWOOD CT S Apt #1609
ROYAL PALM BEACH 33411

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 03:54 AM
I've done multiple reverses on that # and nothing comes up except one site says its a wireless number, that's why I said it was bullshit...
Destefano, Penny

1600 Crestwood Ct S

Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411-4935

(561) 753-5584

Don't know, that thing I said about owner renting out the place could be true...

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 03:56 AM
Probly is. its apt 1609, get anything from that?

I gots nothing.

Im done again. hahaha

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 04:03 AM
all im getting that that phone # is registered to apt # 1612 DESTEFANO PENNY 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1612 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161612

the person that owns 1609 is BENEVIDES SEAN W & 1600 CRESTWOOD CT S 1609 ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414334120161609 lemme look for the phone # there...

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 04:04 AM
Just searched again on that too and got

Athletes Advantage Sean Benevides 1600 Crestwood Ct South #1609 Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

Ok so conclusion. Its still Possible he is in there somewhere.

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 04:06 AM
Benevides, S & J

2756 Misty Oaks Cir

Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411-6810

(561) 204-1966

don't know if that could be it... doesn't sound right.. I can't find anything on that guy...

DemonaL
08-12-2007, 04:11 AM
Could be theres no landline at that apt #.. I guess I'm done for tonight, I'll look more into it tomorrow.

Chevillac
08-12-2007, 04:16 AM
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=shallowfu&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

BMW E36 4 DOOR M3? did someone mention this already?

synikalt
08-12-2007, 06:22 AM
Has anyone got a hold of Aj? or any of his relatives?

jmanjr
08-12-2007, 10:27 AM
This guy is seriously trying to act like what he did just never happened? When we pinpoint this guy IM down for the cops etc...just give the info and we shall get him...Can everyone list what he has of yours wether amps, subs, cash and lets get a talley of what he actually owed...

Owes me 120$

icpurplepplalot
08-12-2007, 03:39 PM
He has my jbl bp 1200.1, I had paid him $75.00 to fix it plus 20 bucks to ship it, and when i got it it fried again within 10 seconds, so he told me to send it back, which cost another 20 bucks. I really just want my amp back, in working condition

synikalt
08-12-2007, 04:54 PM
135$

corto
08-12-2007, 05:24 PM
90$ plus my xtant 1001 amp just filed a pay pal claim

SiX
08-14-2007, 06:00 AM
He owes me $125 for repairs and has my other Treo 3.1 >_<

jmanjr
08-14-2007, 05:33 PM
well this is a pretty good list to get this guy pretty good on fraud charges MINIMUM, now we have to pin point him and get the ball rolling, I contacted my friend in florida and they are checking more in depth what we have to do to get some charges.....

alxmlr789
08-17-2007, 12:19 AM
The local sheriff's office told me there is nothing they could do unless someone is present IN the office to file a claim. They also told me they must have evidence (which i am sure these 13 pages cover it) heh.

He owes me my solid F2500 and 125 to fix it. Oh yeah, mike dressures a scammer too, if you didnt know.

Racerx250
08-17-2007, 12:46 AM
I had a problem with AJ before and another member here. I bought a kx600.4 from him for $125. I made the deal and sent him the money. couple days and nothing. 2 weeks still nothing. Not responding to anything. So finally I get a hold of em and tells me he's been backed up. Which I understand. But that long and no contact. I finally got the amp after a thread was made. I don't think i'd do business with again. But I did get my product in cond. stated and it was very well packaged. I don't know what's with him. He's been quiet for a while now i see this thread. I say give him just a bit longer and he'll pull through. Try his aol email he responded to that every time i sent something to it. After it took 2 weeks to get it.

synikalt
08-17-2007, 09:05 AM
I had a problem with AJ before and another member here. I bought a kx600.4 from him for $125. I made the deal and sent him the money. couple days and nothing. 2 weeks still nothing. Not responding to anything. So finally I get a hold of em and tells me he's been backed up. Which I understand. But that long and no contact. I finally got the amp after a thread was made. I don't think i'd do business with again. But I did get my product in cond. stated and it was very well packaged. I don't know what's with him. He's been quiet for a while now i see this thread. I say give him just a bit longer and he'll pull through. Try his aol email he responded to that every time i sent something to it. After it took 2 weeks to get it.

he no longer gets on aim...he doesn't log on to ca.com no more. he doesn't answer his Both his emails..he changed both his myspace accounts..doesn't answer his phone..changed his number...moved to difference addres...ignores our myspace messages we leave them (we know they are "READ" because myspace lets us know like that) and when he was logging on like 3 months ago he was ignoring us too....

its going around oh idk...6 months now...i dont know i loose count....
but yea..give him more time, im sure he'll come around................:eyebrow:

jmanjr
08-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Its karma man, you can run, but you can hide, he will have to fix this sooner or later, because it will come back on him...he chooses how harsh!!

icpurplepplalot
08-24-2007, 02:15 AM
bump, i don't want this to just get buried

synikalt
08-27-2007, 06:43 AM
BUMP! it cannot be that hard to find this guy...theres like 30,000 members who are registered in this forum

pioneerpimp
08-27-2007, 08:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yES0s7OBhvw

i dont know if its the same guy but shallowfu seems to be the last poster on this, a day ago.

jmanjr
08-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Its hard to tell, if you click on the name it doesnt give you **** for info, this guy will turn up and when he does OMG, if only we can get his current address...

dB-r
08-30-2007, 11:42 PM
I tried PMing him, just to make contacts with other repair shops like way back in March or something and his inbox was always full. I think he mailed me some Sundown Driver boards or something once, possibly, I seem to remember the Sandpiper address... Guess that's an old address...

dB-r
08-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Also, had a guy named James call me recently and emailing me wanting to sell me some used busted amps, said he repairs amps, but I doubt it was this guy. Don't want to post his info, cuz that aint cool.

NEVERMIND his name is Jeff, not James.

jmanjr
08-31-2007, 12:25 AM
Man that sounds a bit fishy, buy like you said we cant jump to conclusions, but you should accept the amps, as you will be making money, but you could post the amps you get from this guy and see if they match the ones missing....

synikalt
08-31-2007, 12:28 AM
Did he change is phone number too? what was his old #? has any one tried calling him.

jmanjr
08-31-2007, 03:28 AM
I tried calling him and it said the number has either been disconnected, out of service, and I dont remember the other option.

corto
09-01-2007, 09:54 PM
i filed a claim and paypal never even snet an email back those *****es

jmanjr
09-01-2007, 10:26 PM
your not the only one man I tried 3 times and mine just gets returned with no resolution, but I dont know why? Perhaps his account was closed? This really ***** man this guy needs to just come clean and start making right from wrong.

synikalt
09-02-2007, 04:58 PM
I dont see how accepting we can be for this guy...takes our money and our prized possessions and disappears with it for months on end....neglecting how pissed we are with contemplations of getting this guy into serious trouble. willing to let it all go as long as he just "gives our stuff back" and he will be on "ok terms". How much more lenient can we be? its a steal how he can do all that and just simply make it better, reason to be of how understanding we are.

Aj if your reading this...just come clean! youll make a lot more people happy than pissed if you just alleviate your mistakes.

jmanjr
09-02-2007, 05:08 PM
yea I totally agree, and I know he has seen this in some way shape or form, you can run all you want, but you will never escape...just fes up to your mistakes and make right! We know this guy has read his messages on myspace and he logs on there daily, obviously he thinks its ok to just act like this didnt happen. We should really look into getting in touch with a missing persons office to find this guy, I think we have enough info, anyone willing to pursue this post here and lets get a head count.

Cahm Rohn
09-03-2007, 03:17 AM
im in

synikalt
09-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Im in too

03rejo
09-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I dont see how accepting we can be for this guy...takes our money and our prized possessions and disappears with it for months on end....neglecting how pissed we are with contemplations of getting this guy into serious trouble. willing to let it all go as long as he just "gives our stuff back" and he will be on "ok terms". How much more lenient can we be? its a steal how he can do all that and just simply make it better, reason to be of how understanding we are.

Aj if your reading this...just come clean! youll make a lot more people happy than pissed if you just alleviate your mistakes.

Finally, someone else with some balls. How can we find him? I don't want a "happy for everyone" ending on this one, I want to be happy and the only way I'm gonna be happy is if I get everything back and he feels it from me. F*ck this little *****, man he's a big ***** that has to run from everyone, from the internet, everything. PM me if you guys get anything new, I need to find something new out here. I've got guys in FL that can help me look for him but I need a little more yet. HELP ME OUT!

03rejo
09-04-2007, 02:04 PM
And yes, BTW, i'm totally in. I've been looking for this for awhile. I've got a few people locally that got scammed and are willing to throw in some cash towards detective service or something. Also lookin for people willing to travel down there when we find out where he's at.

synikalt
09-08-2007, 03:32 PM
I had a dream that shallowfu came out and started trying to make everything right..i had like 3 pms from him about sending everyone there product.......

then i woke up

icpurplepplalot
09-12-2007, 01:09 AM
dont want this to get lsot, so back up there. Is there any new information whatsoever?
I mean a guy just can't disappear

jmanjr
09-12-2007, 01:15 AM
I sent emails to that address a few pages back about the diaper cakes or whatever they are and got no answer, guess he noticed my address, because it had a read reciept on it, so I know it was read!!

icpurplepplalot
09-12-2007, 01:17 AM
This guy pisses me off to no end

synikalt
09-12-2007, 05:19 PM
why doesn't everyone try writing him a letter...and keep bombarding his mailbox about how we want our sshiit back. i mean if it is the write addres...and he does read it...and if its not agianst the law or anything....surly **** him off.

SiX
09-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Any update people?

rtillaree
09-16-2007, 03:31 PM
anyone heard from this douche at all?

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 03:57 PM
hey ya'll where in florida is he at i might be able to help ya'll out shoot me an address i am in palm beach, lauderdale miami, west coast occasionally i'm a buisness man i get around the whole **** state someone shoot me an address and phone # see what i can do since i ight be close to the scammer

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 03:59 PM
I want my **** Sundown back. Anyone live in the Royal Palm Beach area? Maybe someone can go give a "knock" or two on his door.

royal palm beach? im 15 minuites from there:santa:

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Wilson, Thomas J313 Sandpiper Ave

Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411-2939

(561) 793-5738

this is prob his relatives house maybe his dad anyone know how old he is,

can yall compile an accurate list of what he owes yall on a SINGLE POST so i can print it out on a single piece of paper i will do all i can since im local and got a ton of people who owe me favors in the west palm area , i could prob get it from him just need an accurate address just send it 2 me bust his head when he figures out its a local thing now
if i can get ur amps back i will be willing to pick em up andf ship em to yall if yall wanna pay shipping charges + pp fees lmk see what we can work out

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Jordan, Jessica1600 Crestwood Ct S

(561) 793-3189

this is whos registered to that address

sundownz
09-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Owes me an SAZ-1500D.

Chevillac
09-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Wilson, Thomas J313 Sandpiper Ave

Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411-2939

(561) 793-5738
alllthatincriminatingshitbyyou

edit that post.

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 04:21 PM
I've done multiple reverses on that # and nothing comes up except one site says its a wireless number, that's why I said it was bullshit...
Destefano, Penny

1600 Crestwood Ct S

(561) 753-5584

Don't know, that thing I said about owner renting out the place could be true...

there are 561-561 numbers two ppl i do biz with in miami number was 305-561-xxxx

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 04:22 PM
edit that post.

u in fl too

Chevillac
09-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Jordan, Jessica1600 Crestwood Ct S

(561) 793-3189

this is whos registered to that address

this is the correct address, I think. That is her name, and the address associated with the business.

jmanjr
09-16-2007, 04:30 PM
ok so everyone mass mail them

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 04:31 PM
is that pic of the kid deville him n thats his girl jess

Chevillac
09-16-2007, 04:33 PM
is that pic of the kid deville him n thats his girl jess

yup, thats him, his girl and his daughter.

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 04:34 PM
well if yall who he owes something send me a list on one post and anhy corresponding paypal/emails as far as what cash u sent him what amps pics of the amps i can help yall out, i could "get ur things back" by filing a claim local i do beleive thats sheriff town out there so let me know

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 04:34 PM
u a mod deville

Chevillac
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
u a mod deville

no.

and nope im not in FL.

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 04:38 PM
u got a lot of posts wow! how u get da address

Chevillac
09-16-2007, 04:40 PM
u got a lot of posts wow! how u get da address

I got skillz. Just followed the trail? http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif

Yeah, I got a lot of posts.

jmanjr
09-16-2007, 04:50 PM
He owes me 130$ for an amp repair he never did.

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 04:54 PM
He owes me 130$ for an amp repair he never did.

did u paypal the money, does he have ur amp or he sent it back with out fixin it consider ur self lucky if u got ur amp i;m sure its worth more than 130

Chevillac
09-16-2007, 04:54 PM
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9379/ajandjessyf4.th.jpg (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ajandjessyf4.jpg)
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8011/ajandjess2dv7.th.jpg (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ajandjess2dv7.jpg)

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3760/cafemompage1lw3.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage1lw3.gif)

[QUOTE=Devillain00;3300259]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9476/cafemompage3lg9.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage3lg9.gif)
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7556/cafemompage4ho5.th.gif (http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage4ho5.gif)

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8150/cafemompage5dr2.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage5dr2.gif)
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6247/cafemompage6jj8.th.gif (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage6jj8.gif)
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3736/cafemompage7ib5.th.gif (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cafemompage7ib5.gif)

[QUOTE=Devillain00;3300294]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/4729/katelyn1eb5.th.jpg (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katelyn1eb5.jpg)

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8113/katelyn3fr1.th.jpg (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katelyn3fr1.jpg)

for reference

hemi=22s
09-16-2007, 05:00 PM
thanks, well if everyone who got scammed will send me the info i will see what i can do since im so close like 5 miles from there just get it all in one post and email or pm any emails, pics, paypal info u got for funds sent to support ur claim my email is in my sig
subject scammer amp for email since its not my primary i get alot of mail in there

icpurplepplalot
09-16-2007, 05:01 PM
he has my jbl bp 1200.1 and $70bucks since he didnt fix the amp the first time

IgnoreMe
09-16-2007, 05:02 PM
oh this is getting good! haha

Aroc
09-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Did this dude get a Beat down yet???
Snap how he manage to scan so many poeple harsh...
Best of luck to the guys that are out $$ or amps ...

jmanjr
09-18-2007, 07:51 PM
He sent my amp back, and it didnt work, an I did paypal this dude, but paypal didnt do crap, the claims kept gettin dropped for some reason.

synikalt
09-18-2007, 08:27 PM
He has my amp hifonics 1500 and 85$ of my money

hemi=22s
09-19-2007, 12:37 AM
yall pm me pics and send me ur paypal receipt if u can i will file a claim with his local policve dept and i bet i could at least get ur amps back

SiX
09-21-2007, 05:34 PM
I paypal'd him $125 to repair my Treo 3.1. I sent him the amp and havn't heard a word since. I filed 2 claims with paypal and both were dropped as well... Hmm?

This *****. I can't even find another 3.1 to finish my install...

Cahm Rohn
09-29-2007, 01:31 PM
updates?

nikosbuddy
10-02-2007, 09:27 AM
he has my crunch 2410a amp, and my 120 to fix...

jmanjr
10-03-2007, 08:41 PM
this guy really thinks he is going to get away with this, I sent a message to the myspace and it was read as normal, but no reply, and they have been on everyday for the past week now with no response, this guy is just trying to ignore this like its going to go away!! WE have to hit him where it hurts now I think!!

dleccord
10-03-2007, 08:49 PM
im surprised no one paid him a visit yet[someones gotta know where he lives]. all the talk, wassup with that? did you guys report him yet?

Wkbdkid
10-11-2007, 11:56 AM
im surprised no one paid him a visit yet[someones gotta know where he lives]. all the talk, wassup with that? did you guys report him yet?
Everyone had his address, but when he moved he stopped comming on the forums and no one has is new address. Atleast most dont. An his paypal still has the old address

Anyone have a family member that works at the DMV or Police station to get the NEW information?

Chevillac
10-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Everyone had his address, but when he moved he stopped comming on the forums and no one has is new address. Atleast most dont. An his paypal still has the old address

Anyone have a family member that works at the DMV or Police station to get the NEW information?
I will soon, but not at the moment. My uncle wont help me.

synikalt
10-19-2007, 03:08 AM
Bump! i can't believe this if its get buried

jmanjr
10-19-2007, 09:28 PM
it wont get buried, I am working on a few things right now....

woahturbo
10-20-2007, 06:06 PM
guys on aim now

alxmlr789
10-20-2007, 06:10 PM
he just signed off

jmanjr
10-20-2007, 08:41 PM
I sent him a msg on aim, but the lil mofo didnt reply and jumped right back off, so as said before he knows we are trying to contact him, he just ignored it, I have police involved right now from my base and I am getting as much info I can on this guy to make somthing stick...I would say 2 weeks tops, before this blows up in his face.

Wkbdkid
10-20-2007, 08:44 PM
What state are you in?^^^

alxmlr789
10-20-2007, 08:44 PM
I hope so, i have 500~ bucks wrapped up in the bish.

Wkbdkid
10-20-2007, 08:49 PM
He has a sundown 1500 an $40 of mine. I should give my cousin a call SDPD FTW.

Can a bunch of people take him to small claims court or can only 1 person press charges?

jmanjr
I live in missouri currently.

icpurplepplalot
if you add up all the stuff this guy has scammed us out of, it would be a federal felony. This guy is looking at time behind bars, and i hope he gets it

alxmlr789
10-20-2007, 08:52 PM
I tlkaed to the police a while back (palm beach county) and they said there is nothing they can do it would be a civil case rather than a criminal case.. i said, wtf, he is STEALING **** from us.. i think that is a criminal act.

icpurplepplalot
10-20-2007, 08:59 PM
would definantly be a criminal act, he has stolen probably 5k worth of merchandise, makes no sense as this being a civil case

alxmlr789
10-20-2007, 09:05 PM
would definantly be a criminal act, he has stolen probably 5k worth of merchandise, makes no sense as this being a civil case

Thats what i was thinking, but i dunno, During my christmas break, im gonna take a trip down there and see whats up.

Does anyone have his NEW adress? Full name?

Wkbdkid
10-20-2007, 10:14 PM
I know somebody on this forum is a computer hack an can get his new info.

synikalt
10-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Get his info. Aaron James Willson is his full name idk his address

alxmlr789
10-30-2007, 07:48 PM
I know somebody on this forum is a computer hack an can get his new info.

Somebody has to be, there are way too many nerds not to..lol.

03rejo
10-30-2007, 09:13 PM
I know for sure there is 5k ripped off by this guy, I alone have $2,300 worth of amps there right now that he's been punkin me on. Anyone gets a new address I really really want to know, I'm living about 2 hours from canada right now in WI but I will surely get down there and try to see what I can reclaim if I get his address. Thanks for everyone helping out on this one... i really mean it. This is great and I will try to help out w/ anything I can. later

assman
10-30-2007, 10:31 PM
not sure if it will help or if its the same guy but there is a shallowfu on youtube.Thinks he can help me with my set-up i told him no thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShaIIowfu

jmanjr
10-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Everyone should call his local police office and make complaints about them not doing ****, and make complaints about this guy being a internet scammer of high caliber in excess of $5,000 thus far, along with equipment which is stolen product, and if the person your talking to starts whining, tell him you want to talk to his boss, or the head of police etc...they didnt like that much from me, but I call them once a week and they seem to actually care a little right now, his name He was going by is AJ Wilson real name is listed above...Police said they will get back to me asap with any type of update...so Im sure if everyone does it, it may get resolved....and this guy will be had.

sundownz
10-30-2007, 10:38 PM
He has a sundown 1500 an $40 of mine. I should give my cousin a call SDPD FTW.

Can a bunch of people take him to small claims court or can only 1 person press charges?

Yep... he has one of my 1500Ds as well.

Confusedsoul
10-31-2007, 01:03 AM
NvM

synikalt
10-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Everyone should call his local police office and make complaints about them not doing ****, and make complaints about this guy being a internet scammer of high caliber in excess of $5,000 thus far, along with equipment which is stolen product, and if the person your talking to starts whining, tell him you want to talk to his boss, or the head of police etc...they didnt like that much from me, but I call them once a week and they seem to actually care a little right now, his name He was going by is AJ Wilson real name is listed above...Police said they will get back to me asap with any type of update...so Im sure if everyone does it, it may get resolved....and this guy will be had.

Whats his local police number?

03rejo
11-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Ok, I've got a few of these here, does this one look like him? There is one aged 28 and one age 32 both have WPB as a previous city, but the 32y/o has WPB as most current, this one has a new city on it. Can it help? If someone can tell me exactly how old this guy is I would buy a report and see what I can get, still looking feverishly to track down this motherfu.... well any help will be much appreciated. Take a look at what I found off intelius.com people search. Don't give up people, I know some of you only lost a few dollars, maybe only a hundred but I lost big, vintage HCCA amps that I can't even find on ebay anymore so I will be going to (a) retrieve my stolen merchandise and anything I see that I have been told that he stole (pictures would be helpful from you guys of your equipment - but if that doesn't happen there is be a plan (b). That would get me no amps prolly just a warrant in FL.

AARON JAMES WILSON (Age: 28)
intelius.com

Previous Cities:
WEST PALM BEACH, FL
LOXAHATCHEE, FL

Relatives:
WALLACE H WILSON
THOMAS J WILSON
VALERIE J WILSON
JAMES A WILSON
FREDERICK P WILSON

AARON J WILSON (Age: 32)
intelius.com

Previous Addresses:
NEW PORT RICHEY, FL
HUDSON, FL
CRYSTAL BEACH, FL
WEST PALM BEACH, FL

Relatives:
CHRISTINA WILSON
DEEDEE DEE WILSON
JAMES A WILSON
RALPH H WILSON
JUDY A WILSON
CATHY KIERI WILSON
MICHAEL RAY WILSON
MIKE R WILSON
ERIC B WILSON
CRYSTAL L WILSON

SiX
11-17-2007, 02:31 AM
Another Quote straight form my email inbox...

Sat 4/21/07 4:40 PM

Hello,
It sounds like you have a monster of a system!I charge $125 for parts,labor and shipped back to you.My paypal address is [email protected] same as my email.Just let me know when you are sending it so i can have a idea of what parts i have for you or think you will need but,eather way i'm ordering a mess of stuff monday.My shipping address is:
A.J. WILSON
313 SANDPIPER AVE.
ROYAL PALM BEACH FL. 33411

JmanJr is right. They are getting a lil tired of me calling each day and *****ing, so I think if more call it'll only get us farther to justice.
If that doesn't even work, I WILL stop down there in January on break... >_<

icpurplepplalot
11-24-2007, 11:05 AM
back to the top, so this doesn't get lost

DBfan187
11-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Help http://www.caraudio.com/forum/cpstyles/vBulletin_3_Default/cp_help.gif (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=doips&ipaddress=74.236.77.247&hash=f19df874de422709efe37d91b98174c8#)
IP Address Search for IP Address: "74.236.77.247" 74.236.77.247 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=gethost&ip=74.236.77.247) : adsl-074-236-077-247.sip.bct.bellsouth.net
Post IP Addresses
shallowfu (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=viewuser&u=28828) 74.236.77.247 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=gethost&ip=74.236.77.247) [Find Posts by User] (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=28828) [View Other IP Addresses for this User] (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=doips&u=28828&hash=f19df874de422709efe37d91b98174c8)Registration IP Addresses
Iguana (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=viewuser&u=38479) 74.236.77.247 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=gethost&ip=74.236.77.247) [Find Posts by User] (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=38479) [View Other IP Addresses for this User] (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=doips&u=38479&hash=f19df874de422709efe37d91b98174c8)
shallowfu (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=viewuser&u=28828) 74.236.77.247 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=gethost&ip=74.236.77.247) [Find Posts by User] (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=28828) [View Other IP Addresses for this User] (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=doips&u=28828&hash=f19df874de422709efe37d91b98174c8)

icpurplepplalot
11-24-2007, 03:49 PM
well I'll be d@mned, that piece of **** has been here since this was posted, that iguana profile was made on 8-14-07.

jmanjr
11-24-2007, 04:40 PM
well thats some bs, this guy comes here and still doesnt feel the need to come clean...perhaps with this ip address we can trace him down for a fact and get further in this struggle...

Cahm Rohn
11-26-2007, 05:19 PM
got this off the address provided
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n316/cahmrohn/shallowfu.jpg

DBfan187
11-26-2007, 05:43 PM
not correct, at least not for me. It says my location is about 160miles from where I'm standing right now.

snoopdan
11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
got this off the address provided
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n316/cahmrohn/shallowfu.jpg

that **** dont mean too much, I got bored and looked up one of the Army's IP's that I use daily and it linked the map to a drainage ditch outside of louisville :laugh:

Cahm Rohn
11-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Oh well, I have a good friend who was PI might be able to offer some help, hell doing anything is better than sitting around and doing nothing about it.

Racerx250
12-02-2007, 01:44 AM
That sandpiper cove address is the same address he had around march07. I bought a kx600.4 from him back in march and got it about the end of april. I had to make a thread along w/ another member here. I sent him a ton of emails and im's. He finally got the point and I got my amp. And it has been rockin ever since.

jmanjr
12-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Well lucky you, to bad this guy went down hill....we still need more info a valid phone number be great!!

03rejo
01-03-2008, 12:35 PM
We do need some new help here, probably some PI work or something. THis m0th3rf0ck3r has my vintage pieces and I just don't have the time to go cross-country and go looking for him. If I can get some pin-point location **** I can go get my amps and whoever elses. That is if the little cocksu.... still has them, they are very rare and easily pawnable. What some bullshit, I was watching this guy for almost a year before I sent him my amps because I don't trust anyone with them...

jmanjr
01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
yea that really ***** for you man, I dont know why its so hard to get to this guy, I gave the local police every detail I had on the guy and they said they woudl get back to me thats been over 2 months now and I have yet to hear back from them, guess its time to make another call and complain.

djessenz
01-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Sorry if this has been covered in the past 20 pages that I did not want to read but you guys shipped your amps to house address right, why don't you just go give him a beat down? Atleast you guys know his address and name (paypal).

DBfan187
01-03-2008, 05:52 PM
call his county prosecutor, they'll get to him quicker.

corto
01-16-2008, 04:29 PM
i like db fans idea some 1 call!! lol

Cahm Rohn
01-16-2008, 04:42 PM
I think this is it not sure.
David Bludworth
1860 Forest Hill Blvd., Ste. 105
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
United States of America

Tel: (595) 966-6211
Fax: (595) 966-9495

jmanjr
01-16-2008, 06:04 PM
Thats great info, I called, but got no response I will try again later.

nikosbuddy
01-16-2008, 07:49 PM
he still have my concept 2410 that would be dope to get that back :)

dB-r
01-20-2008, 10:16 PM
I figured you guys would have found this guy by now. Problem I can see here is that if he has so many amps that belong to you guys, and he has moved a couple times, I doubt he still has the amps. I just don't see someone lugging them around, moving from place to place. Most likely 1 of 2 things has happened:

1. He sold all the amps

2. He put them in storage when he moved, and failed to pay the bill and they got auctioned off.

If #2 happened, it would useful to have the serial number of your amp so shops like mine could go and see if any of the amps on the rack to be repaired have the same serial. I would be willing to do this, so if you have this info, create a post here or something of missing amps with serial numbers or special identifying marks of some kind.

03rejo
01-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Ok you guys, David Bludworth is a high profile attorney in west palm, not Aaron Wilson if that's what you were saying. Also, i'm sad to say most of your amps are probably gone. I just found both of my 275G4's on ebay, the one that looked brand new had been fixed and was pawned to a guy in south carolina I believe, and the other one was sold ripped apart just as I sent it to him by someone also down south near florida. My 425hcca wasn't seen but he'd told me he wanted that amp for himself, so I traded it to him for the cost of fixing my amps. I'm sure everything was pawned or sold to friends who then put everything up for sale, we're all ****ed and now instead of hoping for amps back we need to find this guy and get our balls back. All I know is I was down there this month looking for this *** and couldn't find out much of anything, cost me $600 and took 3 days to get nothing so I'm not going back there unless I can get some better information. Looking for people to help, i'm broke all iv'e got now is one hell of a will to get this bastard and some people power. So... any helpers?