PDA

View Full Version : Mike, I'm tired of this!

jmanpc
06-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Background:

Mike Dressure and I agreed in April that I would trade my American Bass SQ480 and an xover for his MJ-18 and $70. All went well on my end- Mike recieved his amp and xover, and I recieved the MJ-18 as described. Then, Mike's landlord came a'knockin and kicked him out of his house because it had been sold. Mike needed to find a new place and get moved and whatnot, and I understood this, and agreed to let him pay me the cash part later.

After several weeks of brokeness, Mike offered me a PA amp as a trade in lieu of the $70. I agreed, and didn't hear from him for a couple weeks. It came up again in one of his threads, and again, he agreed that he would send the amp. This was two weeks ago. I sent him my name and my address, and... nothing. I haven't heard back from him about sending the amp, no tracking numbers, no amp on my porch, nothing.

Mike, I know you're a good guy. You've got a big list of references, and hordes of people that will stand behind you. I also think of you as a good guy, and I am not calling you a scammer. Again, MIKE DRESSURE IS NOT A SCAMMER. However, what I am trying to say is, this has gone on too long. You've been leading me on for two months, and I am tired of it. I've kept it private long enough, and figured the only way to get you to act is to make it public. I'm tired of you telling me you're broke, and then posting threads about how you want to make a new system that will stomp your neighbors'.

So Mike, if you would, get this handled. I'm fed up, and I either want an amp or cash. No more promises.

/rant.

Twistid
06-19-2007, 12:17 PM
whos mike dressure? original for sale thread link?

jmanpc
06-19-2007, 12:19 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223255

x

Qbenjamin
06-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Sighs......

DaGh0st
06-19-2007, 12:22 PM
I sent him a few bucks for some sound deadner but never got it...im just glad it was only 4 bucks but i hope this works out for you.

Twistid
06-19-2007, 12:22 PM
I sent him a few bucks for some sound deadner but never got it...im just glad it was only 4 bucks but i hope this works out for you.

lol for how much? like a 1/4 foot :laugh:

jmanpc
06-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Again, mike is a good guy, and if I were y'all I would'nt hesitate to do business with him. It's just that he's been brushing me off too long and I'm pissed about it.

brtnboarder3241
06-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Sighs......

x2

Pl8er
06-19-2007, 12:27 PM
This all just fuels the internet company I am making...centralized spot for money to meet product, then sent out...extra for inspection...I'm gonna be RICH! Too many scammers and I take a certain percentage for the hand off.

Twistid
06-19-2007, 12:28 PM
This all just fuels the internet company I am making...centralized spot for money to meet product, then sent out...extra for inspection...I'm gonna be RICH! Too many scammers and I take a certain percentage for the hand off.

um ya ok, if only once the product is shipped to you , the guy never sends money, now the seller is out shipping cost... many flaws with your idea

Pl8er
06-19-2007, 12:33 PM
um ya ok, if only once the product is shipped to you , the guy never sends money, now the seller is out shipping cost... many flaws with your idea

Well there is more to my idea (I'm just not posting an entire company plan on here) but for the seller you could have an email saying money has arrived. This is more for buyer protection. I just see way too many "sent money guy has stopped showing up here" posts.

Do you ever post positive btw? Seems like your posts are always something negative. AF that depressing?

DaGh0st
06-19-2007, 12:35 PM
lol for how much? like a 1/4 foot :laugh:

No but thanks for trying to be a ********.:suicide:

it was like 3 or 4 feet i don't recall now it was when the freebe thread was going.

CaliforniabOY5
06-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Background:

Mike Dressure and I agreed in April that I would trade my American Bass SQ480 and an xover for his MJ-18 and $70. All went well on my end- Mike recieved his amp and xover, and I recieved the MJ-18 as described. Then, Mike's landlord came a'knockin and kicked him out of his house because it had been sold. Mike needed to find a new place and get moved and whatnot, and I understood this, and agreed to let him pay me the cash part later.

After several weeks of brokeness, Mike offered me a PA amp as a trade in lieu of the $70. I agreed, and didn't hear from him for a couple weeks. It came up again in one of his threads, and again, he agreed that he would send the amp. This was two weeks ago. I sent him my name and my address, and... nothing. I haven't heard back from him about sending the amp, no tracking numbers, no amp on my porch, nothing.

Mike, I know you're a good guy. You've got a big list of references, and hordes of people that will stand behind you. I also think of you as a good guy, and I am not calling you a scammer. Again, MIKE DRESSURE IS NOT A SCAMMER. However, what I am trying to say is, this has gone on too long. You've been leading me on for two months, and I am tired of it. I've kept it private long enough, and figured the only way to get you to act is to make it public. I'm tired of you telling me you're broke, and then posting threads about how you want to make a new system that will stomp your neighbors'.

So Mike, if you would, get this handled. I'm fed up, and I either want an amp or cash. No more promises.

/rant.

Moment i read this title i knew you you were the OP.................. hows the mailroom going buddy>?

Tonyguy
06-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Background:

/rant.

I know how you feel, it took painballproam about 2 months to get me my $350 back for the blown sub he sent me. It was a complete PITA.

WhoSayWho?
06-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Do you ever post positive btw? Seems like your posts are always something negative. AF that depressing?

No, he is a d!ck. And yes, I am sure that he is depressed in the Air Force. Someone probably told him he was joining the military.

As for your idea, there has certainly been interest expressed for something along those lines. Are there issues that have to be looked at and worked out? Yep, as in any business.

CaliforniabOY5
06-19-2007, 12:46 PM
I know how you feel, it took painballproam about 2 months to get me my $350 back for the blown sub he sent me. It was a complete PITA.

PITA = ?????

CaliforniabOY5
06-19-2007, 12:48 PM
No, he is a d!ck. And yes, I am sure that he is depressed in the Air Force. Someone probably told him he was joining the military.

As for your idea, there has certainly been interest expressed for something along those lines. Are there issues that have to be looked at and worked out? Yep, as in any business.

Agreed

WhoSayWho?
06-19-2007, 12:51 PM
I have no doubt this will all get worked out. Like jman said, Mike's a good guy.

dvrmstrng
06-19-2007, 12:53 PM
PITA= pain in the ***

mike dressure
06-19-2007, 12:56 PM
oh my i didnt even know i had a thread about me! jmanpc im still sending you that amp by the way! if you want it or i can sell it and get the cash! it is up to you. i didnt want you to be mad at me but i guess it happen's and by the way jmanpc is one cool dood and does everything and more on his part! ive just had a lot of issues lately and im not in the greatest situation but im trying! so jman let me know what you want and ill have it done today! if ya want the amp ill walk my *** down to the post office and ship it or i will sell it and have the cash as soon as possible! like i said im sorry and please dont hold it against me!

mike dressure
06-19-2007, 01:16 PM
im going to go ship it at a usps facilty at 2:00 pm! i will provide you with a tracking # tonight when i get back maybe sooner

jmanpc
06-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Thank you, Mike. Again, sorry to have to post up about it... you're a good person. I just haven't seen anything happen in weeks. The amp is fine, don't worry about trying to sell it. I have a local buyer lined up.

mike dressure
06-19-2007, 05:32 PM
ok im just waiting for wifey to get here and ill have it shipped thank's

mike dressure
06-19-2007, 08:46 PM
i got the tracking ill get it to ya when i get back! i sent usps priority by the way

j3bus2k3
06-19-2007, 09:04 PM

LOL!

You know why your not gonna be rich?

www.escrow.com

:laugh:

jonnybusa
06-19-2007, 09:25 PM

I sent him $$$ for rca's in the freebie thread. After 2 weeks....nothing. I pm'ed him, and he said....sorry, he forgot, or sent it to the wrong address......and he will send me a BETTER set. Almost 3 weeks later, I still had nothing, and I was waiting for them to complete my system. I didnt get a new set somewhere else b/c he said they were on their way. Anyway, I nevergot them, and just told him to forget it....I cant wait for you to get my system complete, and went somewhere else.
Good guy is one thing, but business is business......

jmanpc
06-19-2007, 09:28 PM
i got the tracking ill get it to ya when i get back! i sent usps priority by the way

ty

tEh koRnDog
06-19-2007, 09:31 PM
I sent him $$$ for rca's in the freebie thread. After 2 weeks....nothing. I pm'ed him, and he said....sorry, he forgot, or sent it to the wrong address......and he will send me a BETTER set. Almost 3 weeks later, I still had nothing, and I was waiting for them to complete my system. I didnt get a new set somewhere else b/c he said they were on their way. Anyway, I nevergot them, and just told him to forget it....I cant wait for you to get my system complete, and went somewhere else.
Good guy is one thing, but business is business......

Dude, honestly, mike is a good guy, I think everyone knows that, stop bein an ******* and givin your accounts with him tryin to bring him down, no one asked your story on mike.

kthnxbye

cheap *** *****, it was in the freebie thread. I payed phantom240 for a HU, I never got that, dont see me complaining.

mike dressure
06-19-2007, 11:16 PM
i admit i did say i was gonna send another set because he never received the first pair! and for that im sorry jesus ****ing christ! ill refund your money. and by the way i still have the second set which is knu rca's. i just get busy. but since i lost my job i dont have to be busy any ****ing more! so when i need to ship something it will be on time. but yeah give me the ******* paypal so i can refund tommorow. i dont want nothing held over my head

mike dressure
06-19-2007, 11:18 PM
Dude, honestly, mike is a good guy, I think everyone knows that, stop bein an ******* and givin your accounts with him tryin to bring him down, no one asked your story on mike.

kthnxbye

cheap *** *****, it was in the freebie thread. I payed phantom240 for a HU, I never got that, dont see me complaining.

thank's for being a stand up guy xsabesx! i will never forget who my true freinds are on here

mike dressure
06-19-2007, 11:41 PM
by the way me and jman worked it out!

jmanpc
06-19-2007, 11:42 PM
:thumbsup:

mike dressure
06-19-2007, 11:43 PM
lol like i said im sorry it took so **** long!

jmanpc
06-19-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm sorry I had to make this thread, but I'm glad this has finally been taken care of.

Mods, please lock this thread.

mike dressure
06-19-2007, 11:53 PM
nah leave it open! i want everyone to see the mistake i made.