PDA

View Full Version : Adding Remote Start to 350HV

benzmansl65amg
06-16-2007, 04:46 PM
I have a 350HV installed in my vehicle. I now want remote start. Is there anyway to add remote start on. Can I just add 130XV onto the 350HV. What are my options because i would like to only have one remote.
Thanks In advance,
Joe

THUNDERBIRD
06-16-2007, 05:15 PM
i had the python 460hp and i bought the valet 561t remote start add-on. and i had that running for about 3 months. it was a lil annoying because it wouldnt disarm the shock sensor, so if i left the stereo on it would set the alarm off sometimes my exhaust would set it off. so i upgraded to the 791. i would suggest upgrading your alarm and get the remote start get the 791,becaue the distance is nice for the remote start. what kinda car do you have also? this is where i got mine from http://www.hookedontronics.com/show_product_details.jsp?cid=10596

benzmansl65amg
06-16-2007, 05:23 PM
I have a 2001 Isuzu Trooper. So I can not just add remote start to the auxillary button on my remote for like 150 bucks or something i would have to have two units with two remotes. When i start the car the alarm wont disarm so the alarm will go off? there is no way to allow them to talk and work together. I am not fully understanding.
Thanks again,
Joe

THUNDERBIRD
06-16-2007, 06:55 PM
no the 561t is an addon so it will work off of you aux channel or channel 3 or 4. not saying it will set your alarm off just saying it might. my personal experience. i am now happier with the new alarm/rs combo it works well together. and your lucky you dont need any interfaces or bypass modules for it.

benzmansl65amg
06-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Ok cool well i think i might try the 516T. My local shop quoted me 120 installed so i think i am going to do that i will let u know how it works for me.
Thanks,
Joe

Shyne151
06-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Ok cool well i think i might try the 516T. My local shop quoted me 120 installed so i think i am going to do that i will let u know how it works for me.
Thanks,
Joe

Did you let them know that you already have a DEI alarm in your car? whenever I add a remote start to an alarm I usually charge more than normal(just because sometimes it is a total pain in the ***).

THUNDERBIRD
06-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Did you let them know that you already have a DEI alarm in your car? whenever I add a remote start to an alarm I usually charge more than normal(just because sometimes it is a total pain in the ***).

yes yes mine gave me some issues with the starter kill on the alarm. i had to hook in before it but it would kick the starter kill in so i had to go after it. **** my friend figured that part out. practically had to disconnect it reconnect it and get it working.

benzmansl65amg
06-18-2007, 01:24 AM
It was the same shop who installed the 350HV and i talked to the rep who helped me the first time so I am not really worried.
Thanks,
Joe