PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kota Kinabalu Sabah

appleyard
06-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Hi there

i know most of you would'nt have any idea of where I come from and some of you have been here for mountain climbing or just chilling in the beach.
http://www.kotakinabalu.com/cmarter.asp?doc=367

When it comes to car audio I'm basically a full time amatuers LOL. I'm a regular in Fi forums and ROE as well as the older Carsound. nowdays not many forums that have lots of info and good advise other than spams and some useless rants about some best subs in the world or whose boobs are bigger.

Well enough for me and now back to work

supa_c
06-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Welcome
I am from the peoples republic of the americas
P.S
got any fake dvd movies...dont lie now

onnoff7
06-13-2007, 10:04 PM
ca welcomes you

denim
06-14-2007, 01:12 PM
hello

appleyard
06-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Welcome
I am from the peoples republic of the americas
P.S
got any fake dvd movies...dont lie now

Oh.. we have tons of them. Its everywhere and at a VERY competitive price. Surprisingly tourist came here start buying tons of fake DVD's but enough of that.

My local scene here consist of Kicker and MTX and also Mohawk (its a stillwater design produced locally) being Kicker is king. Thats explain why I have 2 CVR in my car last time. Most SQ setup consist of european brands like DLS, Scans and Focal.

When I switched to Fi Q everyone was like just another crap/fake sub, and I have to admit it does look cheap sometimes but it does not sound cheap though.

I always received craps from MTX and Kicker user, just waiting to finish my install and proove to them who's the king here LOL.

BassAce
06-18-2007, 06:25 PM
hey

blackbonnie
06-18-2007, 07:38 PM
welcome to the site