PDA

View Full Version : Jeeper07 Is a scamer

Flashardy
06-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Just got an PM...Hopefully he pulls through.

later.
CLH

Lil Poot
06-12-2007, 11:33 PM
word. that piece of **** sold me an 1100 dollar computer that was supposed to have a 300 dollar video card in it, it comes to me with an 80 dollar video card in it. bad transactions with a few others on here. guy needs a serious *** kicking.

jeeper07
06-12-2007, 11:37 PM
flashardy sent u a pm. 1meangta i sent u the money like u asked that day. u wanted a different deal later but i had already sent u money, than i was not on here for months due to illness etc.

tapout
06-12-2007, 11:40 PM
HBD http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/tap0ut3/551.gif

oh wait.

Lil Poot
06-12-2007, 11:42 PM
:bsflag:

i asked for 150 dollars as an absolute last resort if you would not send me the card. the reason you couldnt send the card is that j3bus2k3 was holding it until you send him the 100 bucks you owed him. did he ever get that by the way? my deal was, i send him the 100 you owe him (out of the 130 you sent me, NOT 150) he sends me the card i thought i was buying, i send you the piece of **** video card you sent me, and keep the 30 bucks for the hassle of having to wait over a month after payment for you to even ship it, after being told (flat out lied to) more than once that it had shipped and you had the tracking # coming to me, and asking not once but twice for me to send more money to cover shipping. not to mention i'd have had to ship your garbage back to you, so i'd be out another 10 bucks. so basically, all i asked for was what i bought, and 20 bucks for all the trouble you put me through. you said that wasnt fair to you. how was dicking me around for over a month, screwing me out of a video card, and sending me less than what i asked for fair to me?

Blove1991
06-12-2007, 11:46 PM

i asked for 150 dollars as an absolute last resort if you would not send me the card. the reason you couldnt send the card is that j3bus2k3 was holding it until you send him the 100 bucks you owed him. did he ever get that by the way? my deal was, i send him the 100 you owe him (out of the 130 you sent me, NOT 150) he sends me the card i thought i was buying, i send you the piece of **** video card you sent me, and keep the 30 bucks for the hassle of having to wait over a month after payment for you to even ship it, after being told (flat out lied to) more than once that it had shipped and you had the tracking # coming to me, and asking not once but twice for me to send more money to cover shipping. not to mention i'd have had to ship your garbage back to you, so i'd be out another 10 bucks. so basically, all i asked for was what i bought, and 20 bucks for all the trouble you put me through. you said that wasnt fair to you. how was dicking me around for over a month, screwing me out of a video card, and sending me less than what i asked for fair to me?

:ohsnap:

j3bus2k3
06-12-2007, 11:49 PM
I did end up getting my money back GTA, and I sent him the card...

Lil Poot
06-12-2007, 11:50 PM
how long did that take? if i remember right, it had been at least a couple months when i talked to you, and that was like 3 months ago.

jeeper07
06-12-2007, 11:55 PM
well actually j3bus2k3 bought that card from me. he tried it on his computer and he couldnt get it to work so i was nice enough to buy it back so that he didnt screw himself. unfortuantly i got sick n stuff which should make a 3 month delay, but ill worry about my health first. in the end i thought i had gotten it all settled out by giving u exactly what u wanted that day. i appologize in my mix up, but i did what u asked me to by sending u money the day i realized i messed up on the card.

Lil Poot
06-13-2007, 12:06 AM
what i asked for, in the event you couldnt send me the card (which i offered you a way to do, about 30 minutes after you send the money, and before i had taken it out) = 150

what you sent me = 130

:fyi:

jeeper07
06-13-2007, 12:08 AM
i sent 140 which is what i saw written on the forum. ill send u the extra 10 dollars if ud like.

Lil Poot
06-13-2007, 12:09 AM
i asked for 150. someone else in the thread wrote it as 140, you sent 140, which came out to about 130 after paypal fees. i'll take my 20 dollars, thanks.

benchmade707@yahoo.com is my new paypal.

CRAZYCORNUTS18
06-13-2007, 12:10 AM

o shlt son

Lil Poot
06-13-2007, 12:44 AM
*checks paypal without any surprise*

jeeper07
06-13-2007, 12:49 AM
*was paying for ebay items*
*now check paypal for suprises*

brtnboarder3241
06-13-2007, 12:51 AM
*lol and silently waits and trys to hack 1meanGTA to check for surprise*

Lil Poot
06-13-2007, 01:25 AM
well... thanks i guess...

Louisiana_CRX
06-13-2007, 01:28 AM
I've had good dealings with him....

Flashardy
06-13-2007, 09:46 PM
All is good now. Thanks Jeeper07... No hard Feelings know.

Calikid
06-13-2007, 09:49 PM
now lock the thread :woot:

tEh koRnDog
06-13-2007, 09:57 PM
*makes note to self to never deal with 1meanGTA for he is a baby/prick*

Pyro_By_Nature
06-13-2007, 10:01 PM
*makes note to self to never deal with 1meanGTA for he is a baby/prick*

No **** eh? I can't beleive he was *****ing because he got $10 less than what he asked for.

Lil Poot
06-13-2007, 10:02 PM
good, because i would rather not deal with someone so ****ing stupid to think i have a problem for being a little angry about him holding my computer for over one month after payment, telling me twice it had shipped, asking twice for more money on shipping, sending me a video card worth over 200 dollars less than what was stated was in the computer, then disappearing for a few months.

what a prick i am...

DeViOuSoNe
06-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Umm stop crying seems to me he did what he asked, Health over you any day... Seems liek a good guy too me!

tEh koRnDog
06-13-2007, 10:05 PM
good, because i would rather not deal with someone so ****ing stupid to think i have a problem for being a little angry about him holding my computer for over one month after payment, telling me twice it had shipped, asking twice for more money on shipping, sending me a video card worth over 200 dollars less than what was stated was in the computer, then disappearing for a few months.

what a prick i am...

No, on that part I feel for you.

The part that makes you a prick and why I would not wanna deal with you is the fact that you continously feel the need after the fact you got it straightend out to ***** and ***** and *****......HE FIXED IT, HE APPOLOGIZED....Holy **** dude, just shut the fvck up already.

....Thats what makes you a prick.

Lil Poot
06-13-2007, 10:06 PM
tell that to all the other buyers he's had problems with... not all of which were during this 4 month long medical emergency that prevented him from using a telephone or computer or having anyone else ship **** he already took money for. how many transactions have i ever had problems with? NONE

LowLowBass
06-13-2007, 10:13 PM
**** stfu already. i'm suprised he paid your sorry azz. man b real. he apoligized and paid your azz.:suicide:

Lil Poot
06-13-2007, 10:15 PM
and how is this any of your business, *******? i accepted his apology, but that doesnt change what happened. if people are looking up feedback for someone they're thinking of buying something from, they dont want to see edited threads that simply say all is well now. i wouldnt, anyway. i'd want to know the history of that persons transactions on here.

my posts are a record of what happened. i've made it perfectly clear what happened, and i'm done posting here. flame away, thats what flamers do after all, isnt it?