PDA

View Full Version : Clarion VS Alpine 07" RCA's in QUESTION!!!

talibmohamid
06-10-2007, 11:39 PM
I was wondering in these 07 DECK or in general.......dealing with the higher end decks, which of the two has the most signal and best off of the 3 sets of RCA's????? I know these companies print as high as 8 Volts :verymad: - and my clarion says it has 6 Volts?:crap: , but i have heard the none of them are accurate........you GUYS give me some input on this? / Going to high Quality Amps.....thanks GUYS

HELP

AVSTANG02
06-11-2007, 01:17 PM
u could search.

JonJT
06-11-2007, 02:09 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Your grammar and syntax are so bad that I don't even know what your asking.

Slaugh
06-11-2007, 03:30 PM
i don't know why this preout voltage is so taken seriously when picking a hu... it's been proven many times it's pointless once above 1.8v or something like that... it just defines where you set your gains at, besides most manufacturers like to overate these numbers....

talibmohamid
06-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Hey .......JonJT, I know the grammer is pretty bad being that this is a forum and not a english, BUT CAN U READ......its not rocket science *** hole........LOL:confused:

talibmohamid
06-11-2007, 08:52 PM
OHHHH left a word out (CLASS), thanks / so Professor JonJT don't get mad.....

jeepintn
06-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey .......JonJT, I know the grammer is pretty bad being that this is a forum and not a english, BUT CAN U READ......its not rocket science *** hole........LOL:confused:

wow, and true, this is a forum, but if you speak like you have got some sense then perhaps someone with some sense will be able to HELP you and answer your questions :) just friendly advice