PDA

View Full Version : watch my friend on PINKS tonite

jonnybusa
06-06-2007, 08:30 PM
@ 9pm eastern time, My buddy Mikey Slowe is racing another racer Jason Miller on their turbo busa's.....its a rerun, but I'm sure most havent seen it. I figured most would like to see what our bikes look like in action @ the dragstrip. Note when watching.....those bikes are only 2" longer than stock, w/ over 500HP, and they pilot them incredibly.....try to check it out tonite....on speed channel!!

Prowler573
06-06-2007, 08:31 PM
I've seen that episode but it was a good one.

jonnybusa
06-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Who wins?

Mikey does!!!

watch it anyway, though

blackbonnie
06-06-2007, 08:39 PM
ive seen it,but will watch again

jadon087
06-06-2007, 08:41 PM
What time does it come on?

Blove1991
06-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Ill try n watch it......Oh and Busa thanks for the little Phishing thing off eBay lol, I scanned my comp and it didnt find anything:blackeye: , but I was already hovering the X so i seen the page maybe a second so idk:blackeye:

I havent logged into nething lately:suicide:

Calikid
06-06-2007, 08:52 PM
no speed channel FTL!!!

:crap:

Lunchbocks
06-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Seen the episode before, thought it was from quite some time ago actually. I watched a bit of it again tonite, definitely some pansy bickering there at first but whatev. Cool bikes. For those who didn't watch it, they didn't race for each other's 'Busas but rather a stock new bike.

Paddywad
06-07-2007, 09:38 AM
I liked Mikey's bike better right off the bat. Good show once the pissing war was over. I also watched the show that came on after it, and they were racing snow mobiles! That was wicked!

Propimp
06-07-2007, 09:41 AM
went to a local bike night last night and seen a turbo busa with a bottle. now thats ****kin sick. they had some sweet bike out there

jonnybusa
06-07-2007, 06:58 PM
went to a local bike night last night and seen a turbo busa with a bottle. now thats ****kin sick. they had some sweet bike out there

thats stupid, and appearently the guy w/ the bike just has it for show. If you have a turbo, and its set up right, there's absolutely no need for NOS.

Also, I hated the bickering also, but you have to understand that we racers have a systematic way of going thru the complete process from bike startup, to end of track shut down, and when somethings changed even a little, you can easily get thrown off. I do the exact same thing every time when I race, and that breeds consistency. I will hay, however, even though he jumped on that one run, he was on time, and should have won that one race. It was perfect, even though he guessed @ the launch, it seemed rigfht on time. I like jason miller as well....real down to earth, approachable guy. For $100 a day, he holds seminars at MIR(maryland intl raceway), and he goes thru the basics of drag racing a bike, and every single step there is. Its a real good class for people wanting to race their bikes safely.
And, they werent about to put their bikes up for pinks....not because they cost $40,000, but because so much time, and test sessions, and work went into dialing those bikes in so perfect, that even if they buy another busa, and put the exact same parts on it, trhey'll have to start over all over again to get to the level they were @.

Famous_78
06-07-2007, 07:00 PM
thats stupid, and appearently the guy w/ the bike just has it for show. If you have a turbo, and its set up right, there's absolutely no need for NOS.

Also, I hated the bickering also, but you have to understand that we racers have a systematic way of going thru the complete process from bike startup, to end of track shut down, and when somethings changed even a little, you can easily get thrown off. I do the exact same thing every time when I race, and that breeds consistency. I will hay, however, even though he jumped on that one run, he was on time, and should have won that one race. It was perfect, even though he guessed @ the launch, it seemed rigfht on time. I like jason miller as well....real down to earth, approachable guy. For $100 a day, he holds seminars at MIR(maryland intl raceway), and he goes thru the basics of drag racing a bike, and every single step there is. Its a real good class for people wanting to race their bikes safely.
And, they werent about to put their bikes up for pinks....not because they cost $40,000, but because so much time, and test sessions, and work went into dialing those bikes in so perfect, that even if they buy another busa, and put the exact same parts on it, trhey'll have to start over all over again to get to the level they were @.

Hey jonny what was with the black guys on each team where they gonna have a drive by afterwards?

mlstrass
06-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Sorry but that show is far too lame to watch and the host is the biggest bag of douche on the planet....

We had some local Chitown street racers on there the first season, and it was all bogus. No one lost their car either....

AAckley1
06-07-2007, 07:08 PM
eh.

the snowmobiles were cooler

jonnybusa
06-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Hey jonny what was with the black guys on each team where they gonna have a drive by afterwards?

its funny you say that......there's always like a fanclup/posse that surrounds bike races, and everyone thinks he's a mafia hitman.......also there was a TV camera present, and they had to show off.......like the guy that ran to mike and slapped his hand, and said....#1 in the world......Mike never seen that guy B4 in his life:laugh:

jonnybusa
06-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Sorry but that show is far too lame to watch and the host is the biggest bag of douche on the planet....

We had some local Chitown street racers on there the first season, and it was all bogus. No one lost their car either....

I dont know if you saw the episode where the host went to see what was wrong w/ a race car down track, and hopped on a crotch rocket.......as soon as he hut the throttle he wiped out, and flipped and rolled down the pit road........never laughed sooooo hard in my life.......He is so in love w/ himself, and I loved how dumb he must've felt

jonnybusa
06-07-2007, 08:29 PM

there were a couple cases where the people never lost their cars.....but I know first hand, my buddy w/ a stang took another guys stang on pinks.....so its not all BS

jdawg
06-07-2007, 08:30 PM
snowmobiles on right now

southstylestang
06-07-2007, 08:34 PM
I dont know if you saw the episode where the host went to see what was wrong w/ a race car down track, and hopped on a crotch rocket.......as soon as he hut the throttle he wiped out, and flipped and rolled down the pit road........never laughed sooooo hard in my life.......He is so in love w/ himself, and I loved how dumb he must've felt

x2. i seen that episode and laughed so **** hard. i know he was pissed afterwords tho. which made it even more funny. lol.