PDA

View Full Version : got this off a job monday...........

jonnybusa
06-06-2007, 03:11 AM
I'm a mover, and I moved an elderly couple who bought a place in a retirement village. Well, they HAD a california king bed set, but when we put it in the bedroom, it was waaaay too big. He gave it to me, and I dont need , or have the room for it either. I'll get the exact make/model tomorrow, but will say it is only a couple months old, and has 2 HUGE pillowtops on the mattress.....1 on each side. Comes w/ mattress, split boxsprings, and the metal bed frame.
Now, of course it'll be local pickup/delivery, and I will deliver it for an extra $75 50ish miles from me and closer. Its completely boxed, and I dont wanna open the whole thing, but its 10/10 perfect......as close to new as you can get. He said he paid over $2500 for the set, and they ARE very expensive!!

$500 picked up/$575 delivered fairly close to Philly area.

I will have make/model tomorrow

dumple
06-06-2007, 03:14 AM
is the moving company u work for hiring?!

jonnybusa
06-06-2007, 03:19 AM
is the moving company u work for hiring?!

If you buy this mattress set I can get you a job:naughty: :naughty:

actually they DO hire in the summer, but it'll be hard to keep the job in fall/winter since we slow down. I've been there off/on since I was 13, and full time for 10 yrs, and I'm 31 now. My whole family works there, and I have lots of pull. Its gonna be a crappy ride every morning for you, though. Sometimes we gotta be in super early to get to a job......for instance, I have to go to virginia beach Friday, and i have to be in @ 2 am to drive there, to be there by 8am!!!

So, if you are serious, we can talk....but you dont know what you'd be getting yourself into.
PM me if you wanna

crunktimes.com
06-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Does the bed include old man jizz stains?

Screnzo
06-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Does the bed include old man jizz stains?

Is that a selling point for you? :confused:

60ndown
06-06-2007, 08:55 AM
If you buy this mattress set I can get you a job:naughty: :naughty:

actually they DO hire in the summer, but it'll be hard to keep the job in fall/winter since we slow down. I've been there off/on since I was 13, and full time for 10 yrs, and I'm 31 now. My whole family works there, and I have lots of pull. Its gonna be a crappy ride every morning for you, though. Sometimes we gotta be in super early to get to a job......for instance, I have to go to virginia beach Friday, and i have to be in @ 2 am to drive there, to be there by 8am!!!

So, if you are serious, we can talk....but you dont know what you'd be getting yourself into.
PM me if you wanna

i hope they pay you travel time.

jonnybusa
06-06-2007, 05:49 PM
i hope they pay you travel time.

yup, from the time I leave the shop, until the time I return.....thats the only good thing. Driving 6 hours, unloading a full trailer w/ 3 other guys, and driving 6 hours home while they all sleep....*****.......and is illegal, BTW.....shhhhhh

aesoj
06-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Try posting it on your local Craigslist, bro. You should get a few replies/offers on there.

-Jose