PDA

View Full Version : GREAT ITEMS CHEAP!!!!!!!! help me get some dough

SplChoice-
06-05-2007, 02:38 PM
all this stuff ill let go for great prices just throw me offers here we go
first up i have a gateway 500x in great cond only needs a ethernet card which are cheap havent ran it lately got a laptop last time i ran it worked fine look up the specs on ebay its about 4 years old i can do for 170+ ship (or with moniter 220+ship) great deal really obo
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/xxYupxx/Picture269.jpg
Micron Pc Moniter flat screen display color is nice i barely bought this 2 years ago and hardly used it at all 100+ ship or combine like i said with the computer
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/xxYupxx/Picture270.jpg
T mobile samsung s105 color flip phone great phone i owned like 3 of them i liked them alot i used to them to connect my laptop to the internet 60+ ship
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/xxYupxx/Picture272.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/xxYupxx/Picture271.jpg
Sony Home theatre Receiver model number ( str-d515 audio control center digital dealyed surround great receiver big volume knob lots of options ill let that go for 140shipped

Teac pd d700 5 disc changer great unit like i said went perfect with the receiver i could let that go for 70 + ship
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/xxYupxx/Picture267.jpg
** or take both and ill give you a deal 200 shipped on both

Scoobydoo
06-05-2007, 03:02 PM
ok i held off for a while on commenting, but now that you have reposted the same thing 5 times in various sections, under different titles, instead of just bumping your old thread i have to say something. honestly i dispise when people thread crap like this, but reposting this over and over got my attention and you have 3-4 other threads to fall back on anyway

$100+shipping for a crt monitor? only thing you can expect from that is free and buyer pays shipping. crt's arent even worth the cost to ship, give it to goodwill or salvation army

$140 for an outdated pro logic receiver? even if it had DD or DTS that price is stretching it

$70 for a cd changer? maybe if it was a dvd changer

also specs on the computer would really help since it is 4 years old and a google search will bring up numerous configs that were possible back then

maybe you dont realize what the items are worth, but the constant new threads instead of bumps got my attention so i figured i would tell you that your "cheap" items are priced at least twice what they are worth

good luck

tweet02
06-05-2007, 03:10 PM
ok i held off for a while on commenting, but now that you have reposted the same thing 5 times in various sections, under different titles, instead of just bumping your old thread i have to say something. honestly i dispise when people thread crap like this, but reposting this over and over got my attention and you have 3-4 other threads to fall back on anyway

$100+shipping for a crt monitor? only thing you can expect from that is free and buyer pays shipping. crt's arent even worth the cost to ship, give it to goodwill or salvation army

$140 for an outdated pro logic receiver? even if it had DD or DTS that price is stretching it

$70 for a cd changer? maybe if it was a dvd changer

also specs on the computer would really help since it is 4 years old and a google search will bring up numerous configs that were possible back then

maybe you dont realize what the items are worth, but the constant new threads instead of bumps got my attention so i figured i would tell you that your "cheap" items are priced at least twice what they are worth

good luck

I understand he may have 3 or 4 threads, but if "Mr. Thread Police" didnt just do a great job of post dumping on this thread, i just dont know what POST DUMPING is. So do 2 wrongs make a wright??? Is scooby a MOD, if he is, im sorry i typed what I typed, but if he isnt, he sure as hell is potroling the hell outta this forum like he is.

Scoobydoo
06-05-2007, 03:16 PM
i do feel bad for post dumping:(

no im not a mod, i am giving him a heads up that his prices are way too high and instead of making a new thread every day maybe he should bump his old threads and lower some prices

if he doesnt like it he can have a mod delete this thread since he has 3-4 more just like it

i don't "patrol" the forum but i do want to try to help make it a safe and enjoyable place to buy and sell stuff, so sorry i actually give a ****. maybe if more members cared about what happens around here there wouldnt be so many complaining about being scammed(although i am in no way implying he is a scammer)

SplChoice-
06-05-2007, 03:19 PM
he's a jewb.. who care u care obviosuly not... go think ur cool somwhere else I said make offers ill give great deals those are just prices newb... hate when people try to flame cause they get flammed to much its funny losers trying to make cool

Scoobydoo
06-05-2007, 03:24 PM
he's a jewb.. who care u care obviosuly not... go think ur cool somwhere else I said make offers ill give great deals those are just prices newb... hate when people try to flame cause they get flammed to much its funny losers trying to make cool

english?

i'm not here to argue with you, or ruin your sale, that was not my intent at all. i just pointed out that making numerous threads is not needed and you might want to reconsider your prices

my point was made so good luck and have a scooby dooby day:)

SplChoice-
06-05-2007, 03:24 PM
lol safe and enjoyable lmao and u just said ur not patrolling rofl... yea they might be high I have no idea every offer is fine with me just cleaning some stuff out and cough cough 2nd thread the other I told to be deleted nice try on that though keep ur thoughts and stupid remarks away for trying to make this thread safe.. ur the man