PDA

View Full Version : 2 BNIB Digital Cameras

Anonymous User
06-04-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm selling two digital cameras I have, one is one that my mom bought & one is another one that she bought for me. but I already have a camera so Its not needed.

Both of the boxes have ONLY been opened to check to see if everything is inside.

1. Panasonic DMC-TZ3, its the black one. Brand new, everything in the box, none of the papers are filled out or anything.
CNET.com Review (http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/panasonic-lumix-dmc-tz3k/4505-6501_7-32332749.html?tag=prod.txt.2)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/pnoyilluzion/P1010116.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/pnoyilluzion/P1010117.jpg

$275 shipped obo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Canon Powershot SD800 IS. Brand new in box, only opened to check & look at camera. Comes with everything in the box.
CNET.com Review (http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/canon-powershot-sd800-is/4505-6501_7-32069607.html?tag=prod.txt.1)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/pnoyilluzion/P1010118.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/pnoyilluzion/P1010119.jpg

$270 Shipped obo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Prices are not firm, PM me your best offers, need these sold.

Anonymous User
06-05-2007, 12:09 AM
added pics & changed prices.

captaincheesey
06-05-2007, 01:24 PM
That cannon is tempting. Too bad I am short on moneys though. Bump for you.

Anonymous User
06-05-2007, 01:25 PM
That cannon is tempting. Too bad I am short on moneys though. Bump for you.

if you get the money let me know, we maybe can work something out.

captaincheesey
06-05-2007, 01:42 PM
I get paid friday but I have things I have to pay off and buy. So if anything it will be at least a month before I would be able to pick it up.

jailhouseracer8
06-05-2007, 05:25 PM
good guy here folks!

Anonymous User
06-06-2007, 02:39 AM
ttt

Anonymous User
06-06-2007, 02:45 PM
bump

Anonymous User
06-07-2007, 03:11 AM
ttt

Beerdrnkr
06-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Any trades? I wanted to pick up a camcorder but if maybe I could trade you something and add some cash then I'll pick one up. How many pixels is the panasonic?

Anonymous User
06-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Any trades? I wanted to pick up a camcorder but if maybe I could trade you something and add some cash then I'll pick one up. How many pixels is the panasonic?

Not really interested in any trades unless you have 20ft of 0ga w/ fuse & fuse holder + cash. the panasonic is 7.2mp

Anonymous User
06-07-2007, 11:14 PM
ttt

Jameseypoo
06-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Buying something from somebody named Anonymous user who is also banned slightly worries me for some odd reason... BUMP!

edit------ just kidding man ;)

Anonymous User
06-09-2007, 12:29 AM
ttt

Anonymous User
06-09-2007, 01:40 PM
ttt

Anonymous User
06-10-2007, 05:29 PM
ttt

Anonymous User
06-19-2007, 02:03 PM
ttt

$255 shipped for the panasonic
$250 shipped for the Canon

Anonymous User
06-20-2007, 12:36 PM
ttt

Anonymous User
06-22-2007, 01:58 AM
ttt

Anonymous User
06-28-2007, 07:04 PM
ttt

tengo
06-29-2007, 02:22 AM
I;m interested in BOTH cameras but I can't afford to pay $500 for them. I can offer you $425, which is close to all I have in my Paypal account, and make the deal immediately. Let me know, thanks!

aesoj
06-29-2007, 05:08 AM
Hell, if you're going to consider $425.00 shipped, I'll offer up $450.00 : )....OR, if you're interested, I'll trade you (straight up) a used K40 undetectable radar system for both cameras. It's the kind of (high end) radar detector that comes with two receivers, a small control unit, two piezo speakers, and two led lights. The receivers mount (hidden) in the front and back of the car (preferably behind your front grill and under your back bumper...anywhere as long as they aren't behind metal), the small control module mounts under your dash or other discreet location, the piezo speakers mount in your air ducts (or anywhere else you want to hide 'em), and the leds mount (preferably) in your instrument cluster. If you'd like pics., pm me your email address and I'll send you a few.

tengo
06-30-2007, 12:30 AM
In that case, I'll offer $460 then.

Anonymous User
07-04-2007, 12:36 AM
ttt

Anonymous User
07-09-2007, 02:38 AM
ttt

HvNd4Speed
07-09-2007, 09:52 AM
check your PM, money is ready, just need your address info man

HvNd4Speed
07-12-2007, 03:09 PM
buddy.......where are u at???? its like you posted and fell off the earth man!! i got a MO ready and I need your info.......i need this before too long.....get at me when ya can.....i sent you PM's out the wazoo!

let me know man!

YouWantTheGrill
07-13-2007, 05:11 AM
STill for sell??

HvNd4Speed
07-13-2007, 11:47 AM
BUYER BEWARE - this guy is a flake

this guy makes a deal with me, i get a MO ready and made for him from the post office per his request...i drop PM's to him numerous times to get his mailing info.........

he then backs out of the deal cuz his mom said no, i offered $175 shipped for the canon cuz he had these things for a while now and my money was good and ready

now i got a MO for 175 and the inconvenience of depositing back into the bank :confused:

docutech
07-13-2007, 11:57 AM

this guy makes a deal with me, i get a MO ready and made for him from the post office per his request...i drop PM's to him numerous times to get his mailing info.........

he then backs out of the deal cuz his mom said no, i offered $175 shipped for the canon cuz he had these things for a while now and my money was good and ready

now i got a MO for 175 and the inconvenience of depositing back into the bank :confused:

HIS MOM?? What is he like 12??

Dang, I was gonna get me one of them cameras...But now I gots to go...:crap:

aesoj
07-13-2007, 02:23 PM

Calm down. Atleast he told you before you sent the money order out. Also, what inconvenience? If you purchased a POSTAL money order, take it to ANY post office and they will cash it for you right there on the spot. Finally, he probably changed his mind because he realized that you were lowballing the fvck out of him. EACH one of those cameras sells for almost $300 on EBAY.....

-Jose

HvNd4Speed
07-13-2007, 02:30 PM
dude.....he has had these things for a month or so and no sale, one serious buyer, ME, come along with a low offer, but any of you guys know how it works....its like selling a car....you had it for a month or so and no serious buyer...well u gotta take less for it....it is what it is...plus this isnt ebay....this CA.com not an auction site

plus the camera was for a gift...so yea im a bit upset and i had to call this guy out on it cuz i do alot of selling and buying on ebay, ive taken one for the team on some items ive sold but what can i do....any money is better than no money....plus $175 wasnt a totally unreasonable offer considering he wanted $250 for it

anyways.....the inconvenience is having to stand in line at a post office, that is gonna take an 30min to an hour....or i have to make a trip to goto the bank now to make a deposit....

aesoj
07-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Alright, bro. I'm with you on the having to stand in line for an hour at the post office -I hate that shiit. :suicide: Don't you have any money in your bank account though? What would keep your bank from cashing it right away?

I also hear you on having to take less for your items after having them listed for a while. You can't blame the guy for changing his mind though. I mean, selling for $125 below the going rate on ebay is just insane....I myself NEVER go below the eBay average selling price. I do deduct the ebay and Paypal fees from the price when I list something on a forum (the Paypal fee only if he/she wants to mail me their payment) but why would I go lower then that?

Come on, didn't you feel a LITTLE guilty offering such a low amount knowing what that camera sells for? ;)

....and why not buy them both for his asking price ($470-$475 last I checked)? If you do indeed sell a lot on eBay, you can simply list the Panasonic on there and, in the end, you will only end up paying around $200 for the Canon that you wanted -which is still an AMAZING deal.

-Jose

QtrHorse
07-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Alright, bro. I'm with you on the having to stand in line for an hour at the post office -I hate that shiit. :suicide: Don't you have any money in your bank account though? What would keep your bank from cashing it right away?

I also hear you on having to take less for your items after having them listed for a while. You can't blame the guy for changing his mind though. I mean, selling for $125 below the going rate on ebay is just insane....I myself NEVER go below the eBay average selling price. I do deduct the ebay and Paypal fees from the price when I list something on a forum (the Paypal fee only if he/she wants to mail me their payment) but why would I go lower then that?

Come on, didn't you feel a LITTLE guilty offering such a low amount knowing what that camera sells for? ;)

....and why not buy them both for his asking price ($470-$475 last I checked)? If you do indeed sell a lot on eBay, you can simply list the Panasonic on there and, in the end, you will only end up paying around $200 for the Canon that you wanted -which is still an AMAZING deal.

-Jose

Are you his broker or what? How does someone that needs his mothers permission come by two new high end cameras anyway? Either they were given to him or he "found them". Either way, whatever he makes off them is profit for him so he can sell them for $5 each. He does not have to go by what Ebay lists them for. Once you make a deal with someone, you do have the option to back out but it is not good business practice.