PDA

View Full Version : Sony Handycam DCR-SR80 60 Gig Hard Drive Camcorder

Trancer
06-04-2007, 06:41 PM
I bought this camcorder 3 weeks ago intending to use it for a trip to Europe. Instead I was involved in a rollover car accident which in returned caused me to cancel my trip and pay unexpected medical bills. My loss is your gain. I have only taken a few home movies just to see what it can do. I love the camera. I got the 60 Gig space since I wouldnt be around a computer to take the videos off the camcorder. This way here, I could have went the entire trip recording. I also loved the touch screen. Very easy to use and a great addition. Items will be shipped in Monster Camera Travel bag. Paypal peferred.

$565 Shipped with Insurance

NO SCAMMERS.

Whats included:
Audio/Video cable to hook directly to a tv
Power Cable
USB Cable
CD Install disk which includes the instruction manual
Handycam Station
Remote Control

Monster Travel bag (Bought for $75)
Tripod
Lens Cleaner and Terry cloth

Professional-quality Carl Zeissı Vario-Tessarı Lens reduces glare and increases contrast for brilliant video and still image performance.

12x Optical Zoom/800x Digital Zoom with Digital Zoom Interpolation means you can get closer to the action with less distortion than ever before.

Handycam Station Compatible so you can view, edit and share video and still images with ease on a compatible TV or your PC.

Lens Type: Carl Zeissı Vario-Tessarı Lens

Out of Box Length: 4.6

Zoom: Image Count: 1

Included Memory Size: 60GB Hard Drive

Zoom - Digital: 800x Digital Zoom

Zoom - Optical: 12x Optical Zoom

Supplied Accessories: Battery, Remote Control, A/V Cable, USB Cable, Handycamı Station, Editing Software

LCD Screen Pixel Count: 123,000 Pixels

Analog Outputs: Yes

CCD: 1.0 Megapixel Advanced HADı CCD Imager

Out of Box Height: 2.8

Manufacturer: Sony

Remote Control: Included Remote Control

Out of Box Width: 2.75

Battery: Included Rechargeable Battery

Digital Still Camera Capability: Yes

LCD screen size: 2.7" LCD Screen

buddyleee5
06-04-2007, 07:51 PM