PDA

View Full Version : new premier hu questions

darren700
06-04-2007, 09:51 AM
ive been looking at getting one of the new pioneer hu's and running an external hard drive off of it. here are my questions.. im looking at the 690ub and the 790bt. they both seem almost the exact same apart from the 790bt having blue tooth built in. is there any other difference that i am missing? is it worth the $100 difference? also is it possible to have both an ipod and an external hard drive connected to the hu at the same time? like is there two seperate ports?
thanks for any help

AltarCrystal
06-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Are you sure the 790BT has the built in USB connectivity? I remember looking awhile back, and I though it had the built-in Bluetooth, but no the USB, that's why I went with the 690UB. I took a quick look again, and didn't see anything about it having the built-in USB, but maybe I'm just blind.

Turborusty
08-22-2007, 01:23 AM
You need the USB input adapter to run USB items with the 790BT........but the built in bluetooth is worth the cash.

And yes, if you get the USB adapter, you can still run the i-pod, they are separate......it also still has another aux input as well.

Turborusty