PDA

View Full Version : Indash Video- Playing CD and DVD simultaneous

Jaice
06-04-2007, 02:20 AM
Im looking into buying a Pioneer AVH-P4900 DVD Indash. My issue it, I want to install vision TV's but would like to have it so I can play a cd through my Indash, but use a seperate DVD player to play a video at the at the same time. I know its possible with the visior TV's, but could I also use the video in on the indash to play a video through the screen and still play a cd? Doesn't matter if the Video audio plays or not. For using an external DVD player, where could I find a kit for a single din indash with an 1/2 din opening on the bottom? Also, I have an 2005 Chevy Impala, I was looking into buy a double din indash, but have had mixed reviews about the fitting issues, some say it fits right in, some say it takes some fabircation, can anyone clear this up?

Skatin Houston
06-04-2007, 02:28 AM
Yeah its possible.....depends on your set-up. would you have your screens hooked up to the headunit, or use a seperate source?

jluv
06-04-2007, 09:20 AM
I know with my W205, I can run a separate DVD into the aux input and display the visual from that while audio from a CD is playing through my system. My W200 was the same way. So, you want single din and half din? I can't help you there.

Octavio
06-04-2007, 11:48 AM
I own a Pioneer AVH-P4900, is a good player but in does not play pictures or fake DVD in some cases I repeat in some cases.

The menu is super simple no fancy button or fancy interface

sound is good has lots of power

Like I said is a good player but nothing that would make people say: WOW