PDA

View Full Version : Alpine Head unit install help ASAP Installing now

Wragold
05-29-2007, 08:58 PM
Whats its for Do i need to wire it up. my wiring harnensess doesnt a cable to wire it to? my friend and i are installing his new alpine IDA-X001. Reply ASAP were installing now

Wragold
05-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Would i attach dimmer and dimmer ground to the illumation wire on the alpines wireing harness

blackbonnie
05-29-2007, 09:09 PM
it is color coded, just match the colors.

azbass
05-29-2007, 09:09 PM
do you have a after market wire harness that attaches to your factory radio plug?

then you just match the colors up.

also what car?

and make more sense next time :fyi:

rtillaree
05-29-2007, 09:11 PM
holy crap i had a wicked hard time reading that...

your sentence structure + nyquil = trip'fest

blackbonnie
05-29-2007, 09:14 PM

x2 there, i was gonna say something like that but i wanted to help him out first, considering he put asap

Wragold
05-29-2007, 09:21 PM
it is color coded, just match the colors.

Some of the colors arn't there. Would it be ok to not crimp them together if it doesnt hav a matching color?

do you have a after market wire harness that attaches to your factory radio plug?

then you just match the colors up.

also what car?

and make more sense next time :fyi:

Yes Hes useing an after market harness to factory radio plug. he has an '06 Ford Focus. srry im not making sense im working on my speaker box and he has no clue what hes doing and i kinda know. so its like the blind leading the blind.

Srry

rtillaree
05-29-2007, 09:24 PM
haha it's all good...i swear i opened this thread as i was taking a few more swigs out of the bottle, and i had to slowly read it several times...hope everything works out there...