PDA

View Full Version : My new Boston Acoustic Pro 60 install WOW!

wildboys
05-27-2007, 03:29 PM
I just had a set of Boston Acoustic pro 60 installed.These speakers are amazing.The clarity and the detail is unbelievable.At any volume level they are clear and precise.I am sending 300rms x 2 to the comps and they take it like a champ.They are rated at 125rms.i must say this is a very conservative rating.They can take alot more.I listen to several types of music.I first played some rap and the midbass sounds like a thunderbolt.I then play the eagles hotel california the vocals and all the instruments are dead on crystal clear.You can tell where everything is coming from.If i close my eyes i can picture where everyone is playing.I then played some Jack Johnson this is where these baby really shine.Any acoustical music is amazing with these speakers.The vocals sound like they are coming out of the air.it sounds like the singer is standing in front of you.The tweets are very smooth not harsh at any volume.i have them attenated at -2db.you have a choice of -2b -4db or 0db.I also played some jazz and it sounded great.Put on some Led zepplin whole lotta love and the guitar riffs sound great.It doesn't matter if you play rock,rap,country,jazz, classical it all sound amazing especially acoustical music.These speakers can really get loud so use caution while listen to your tunes.These are the best sounding speakers i have ever heard.I give them a 10 out of ten.

ls2poweredgoat
05-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Link to speakers please.

TreyE
05-27-2007, 03:48 PM
www.google.com noob.

jmanpc
05-27-2007, 03:50 PM
hooray

Geezerpoop
05-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Where did you have the tweeters placed? I am considering buying these speakers towards the end of the summer since they have the mounting equipment to attach them to the woofer. I don't want to cut holes in my car. Also where did you get them from?

wildboys
05-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Where did you have the tweeters placed? I am considering buying these speakers towards the end of the summer since they have the mounting equipment to attach them to the woofer. I don't want to cut holes in my car. Also where did you get them from?I put the tweeters in the sail of the windows

azbass
05-27-2007, 04:22 PM
no pics. teh lame

00poop6x
05-28-2007, 07:36 AM
I know

corex
05-28-2007, 05:48 PM
pics please. i'm getting this comp set and i want to see the differnet setups for it.

zSnb
05-28-2007, 08:35 PM
What would you compare them to? What other sets have you listened to before?

wildboys
05-28-2007, 08:55 PM
pics please. i'm getting this comp set and i want to see the differnet setups for it.
The mids are in the door and the tweets are in the window sails on both sides.

corex
05-28-2007, 09:16 PM
are the tweeters mounted in the swivel cups?
any way you can take a couple clsoe up pictures of the tweeters? thats the main thing i'm worried about for mysetup

wildboys
05-28-2007, 09:44 PM
any way you can take a couple clsoe up pictures of the tweeters? thats the main thing i'm worried about for mysetupNo the tweeters are mounting in the sail which is shaped like a boat sail.look right above the top of the door above it is on the same plane as the right side mirror.It is not in the door.If you look closely you will see the round tweeter on the black trianglar sail.

HCCA
05-28-2007, 10:17 PM
any way you can take a couple clsoe up pictures of the tweeters? thats the main thing i'm worried about for mysetup

The Pro 60's do not come with a "swivel" cup. They have a standard, flush, angle mounting, or co-axil configurations. http://www.bostonacoustics.com/manuals/Pro60_man.pdf