PDA

View Full Version : Feedback----- sonix electronics!!!

uap999
05-17-2007, 11:14 PM
im planning this weekend to buy 2 jl amps at sonix electronics..

does anybody had a bad experience with sonix electronics,do they have good service? :confused:
how come they are selling at a cheaper price compare to other company?:confused:

feedbacks are highly welcomed and appreciated....:)

jadon087
05-17-2007, 11:15 PM
why make 2 threads?

uap999
05-17-2007, 11:17 PM
to gather more opinions...

Twistid
05-17-2007, 11:20 PM
to gather more opinions...

while that may seem logical, your wrong

uap999
05-18-2007, 12:11 AM
wrong and its logical? what a logic... lol

SourDeez
05-18-2007, 12:13 AM
I ordered an amp from em. Took like 6 days to process my order but it finally shipped, took like 2 days to ship. Not bad and nice prices

Supergumby5000
05-18-2007, 12:23 AM
i've orderd from them a few times. Last friday NIGHT i ordered two kicker subs. They were on my doorstep the following tuesday. Processed, shipped, and recieved in two days heh.

Supergumby5000
05-18-2007, 12:23 AM
oh, and they shipped out of cali, so your set for the most part

JT1979
05-19-2007, 02:13 AM
im planning this weekend to buy 2 jl amps at sonix electronics..

does anybody had a bad experience with sonix electronics,do they have good service? :confused:
how come they are selling at a cheaper price compare to other company?:confused:

feedbacks are highly welcomed and appreciated....:)

What amps are you purchasing?

Call them ahead of time and see if the yare in stock. The only time it will take awhile is if they do not have it in stock. They are good to deal with. Call them and give them what you want over the phone and they will tell you right then how long it will be until you receive it.

uap999
05-20-2007, 12:05 PM
guys had feedback that sonix electronics tamper the serial no, how true is this?
any experience with it?:confused:

Timeus
05-20-2007, 12:38 PM
i've had a good experiences with em. Just call them to make sure the item is in stock, had a kicker sub backordered for a while and they didn't update the site. Customer service is great tho

gargoylesbreath
11-24-2008, 06:48 PM
My experience is with Sonic Electronics... Don't know if this is the same outfit being discussed. Anyway for what its worth I bought an Alpine receiver from them and after installation it would not accept a CD !!! This was 6 days ago. I have sent them multiple e-mails and attempted multiple phone calls with NO RESPONSE from this company. OUCH !!! Have not given up yet ..but so far not a good experience... This was An Alpine CDA-9886 unit.
Also I noticed that some type of Number has been burnished/removed from the case if the unit. Kind of suspicious about this.
So as of right now I would not buy from these folks again !!!
Hope this helps!!
Scott

Rich B
11-24-2008, 06:51 PM
guys had feedback that sonix electronics tamper the serial no, how true is this?
any experience with it?:confused:

Keep in mind that if you buy JL and the serial # is messed with you wont have a warranty.

aroger3009
07-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Do not use this company. SonicElectronix is a scam. I was sold a Jensen unit that used and not new. After installing the product we noticed scratches and the remote as not working. After inspecting the box carefully a disclaimer on the box stating this is unit was opened and not used for Sonic Electronix to use as a display model for there website. When I purchased this product I was told it was brand new. If a product is opened and tampered with that is considered open box. After contact Sonic Electronix and being told that I would be getting a discount or a free steering wheel control I never got a call back. I was constantly told that a manager would call me and this never happened. I have submitted numerous tickets to there RMA department without any luck. Here is a fair warning when prices are cheap there is a reason why its cheap. Alot of companies out there are selling refurbished or used equipment as new. And http://www.sonicelectronix.com/ is one of them. Because I have already spent over 250.00 installing this unit I am pretty much stuck with a stratched unit and a remote that doesn't work. I suggest you search "sonic electronix scam" and you will see alot of bad reviews about this company. I believe all the good reviews were written by the staff at Sonix Electronix. If you end up having a problem with this company they will never return your call. Save yourself the headache and buy from a reputable dealer! THIS COMPANY IS WORTHLESS!!!

Xprime4
07-17-2009, 06:09 PM
did few transaction with them... they're ok i guess

They even called me to make sure the credit card was mine and they called my bank.

Stuff was bnib like stated

hornedfrog1985
07-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Who buys a $250 jensen deck?

Tone415
07-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Who buys a $250 jensen deck?

double din? touch screen?

Shinju
07-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Never had a problem with them, I have bought several amplifiers from them. Everything was great even got some discount coupons too!

Nut Hair Trick
07-17-2009, 06:15 PM
I am in no way part of the staff of Sonic Electronix. I have dealt with them on numerous occaisions and have bought lots of things from them. With them being in Cali, I fully expected my items to arrive 3 days from the time they shipped. They always shipped fast and once the products got here, they didnt disappoint. All of it has been brand new as expected. Sonic Electronix gets an A+++++ from me.

hornedfrog1985
07-17-2009, 06:18 PM
double din? touch screen?

Like I said. Who pays $250 for a jensen?

jesuspunk25
07-17-2009, 06:19 PM
wrong and its logical? what a logic... lol

first, you're retarded if you confuse "seems logical" with actually being logical. second, you can't spell or you're dyslexic. if it's the latter then we'll let it slide. and third, soniC electroniX has always been perfect when I've bought from them. Fast shipping and great customer support.

carlionne1
07-21-2009, 11:06 PM
sonic is ok but ive had a much better experience with www.techronics.com, they are also out of cali and their cutomer service is alot better than sonic. their prices are alot cheaper too, i would recommend going with them.

vitveet
07-22-2009, 02:41 AM
personally, I've done about 20 transactions with them equalling around $1500 or more and each and every one they've shipped it and I've received it within 3 business days here in NC!!! Items worked flawlessly and all have been bnib as described.
Good luck with your purchase!

V.

dlothcebelyk
07-22-2009, 02:45 AM
OP.. I honestly hope something goes awry.. I hope you have to type your problem too.. How hard is it to pre-read what you post.. good god..

1hawaii50
07-24-2009, 06:53 PM
I've purchased my Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT, my Metra NIRD-01, a Kicker 1/0 dual amp installation kit, a couple of Kicker Distro blocks, and some other odds/ends. I had to RMA the NIRD-01 and the customer service was top notch! They allowed an advance RMA on the NIRD-01 so my system was only down a few days. I called them a few times and got through every time. I would not hesitate to buy from them again, and I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH SONIC other than being a customer!

Also, if we're talking about the same company....it's SONIC ELECTRONIX!