PDA

View Full Version : TheCybe = good seller, bad packaging

blackbonnie
05-17-2007, 04:18 PM
i received my 15" tc-9 hybrid today. i was very happy dealing with theCybe. he shipped out 2 days after payment was received. responded to all of my PM's real quick. i would not hesitate to deal with him again. But i dont know who packaged this, but whoever did, needs to do a little better job. when i picked up the box, i felt like the sub was gonna fall out the bottom of the box. when i opened the box, there was just paper, and some bubble wrap around the sub. i unpackaged everything, and found that there was a scuff on the motor and there was a rip in the rubber gasket that surrounds the motor. it does not affect the performance of the sub, but i still dont want anything with scuffs or tears in it. Not a huge deal, but whoever packaged this needs to learn how.

Fast1one
05-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Did you ask him before posting this thread? Would have been nice....

J31Rob
05-17-2007, 04:24 PM
Did you ask him before posting this thread? Would have been nice....

Maybe Cybe didn't package it.... he's simply giving feedback & saying what was good & bad. :wow:

theCybe
06-06-2007, 01:38 PM
This thread is news to me! An older woman packaged the subs, and I did lend her a hand, but it was her shop, so I was pretty limited with that I could do.

I'll be happy to sendja 10% of the purchase price if you're upset :(

James Bang
06-06-2007, 01:45 PM
When it comes to subs, i might be best not to let old ladies package them.

I myself never trusted carriers to package items. hell, they can barely ship their items damage free. That's why I always package items myself in ways i would wish my sellers would package them. I would even add extra to factory packaging just in case. Hardly any packaging is full-proof, though.

so, with bad packaging and only have a scuffs is lucky IMO.

blackbonnie
06-06-2007, 02:07 PM
no, everything is fine, just a couple scuffs, but no biggie cybe

UndercoverPunk
06-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Wow.... this is the first time I've EVER seen a buyer not make a HUGE fing deal out of something like this.

+1 to BB for not being an out of control asshat!