PDA

View Full Version : XXV-01D question

dan7u
05-14-2007, 12:28 PM
For those that had this unit, how did you burn your MP3 discs? I can't get them to work for some reason:confused: I used Nero, and left the CD open so I could add more music later on, could this be the reason?

Also, is the blue rings supposed to be on all the time? I noticed there's 2 orange wires, illumination and dimmer, do I connect both of those to the orange wire on my honda harness?

Also, sound I be using the SRS settings? Putting it on through bypasses it correct? When Im tuning my gains do I wanna have my DTA/crosses set and sub level @ +15 or 0?

Thanks.

dan7u
05-18-2007, 06:50 AM
bump.

99StangGt
05-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Im sure you need to finish the cd before it will read it. Are you using cd-rw cds or cd-r? I dont know if the deck can read cd-rw cds. I have had issues with a lot of decks and cd-rw. Dont know about the orange wires, my decks usually only have 1 orange wire. Here is an amp tuning sticky. I would set the sub to 0 for setting amps.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164826

randyrsx
05-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Hi, you always need to close the session when burning a CD.
Yes, that blue light always stays on.
If you have amps and subs, the sub level needs to be at +15 then add gain as need be.
The crossovers should be set at 80 for the low pass on the sub and high pass on your speakers.
If you don't know what DTA is don't mess with it.