PDA

View Full Version : Southstylestang AAA++++ Seller

blaze383
05-12-2007, 09:30 PM
We met up locally today and I bought 2 Diamond D3s from him that were real nice. He was a pretty cool guy and is real trustworthy, thanks Derrick :D

southstylestang
05-12-2007, 10:24 PM
man i knew i shouldnt have sold you those subs. i didnt even get to enjoy them but i needed the money. and once i had the money in my pocket and you pulled out of the parking lot........the starter went out on my car. :(

blaze383
05-12-2007, 10:42 PM
man i knew i shouldnt have sold you those subs. i didnt even get to enjoy them but i needed the money. and once i had the money in my pocket and you pulled out of the parking lot........the starter went out on my car. :(

Are you serious? Man im sorry I just spent an hour takin a sub out and puttin one in with a screwdriver because i couldnt find a drill and when I turned it on my eyes lit up :eek: but sorry to hear that happened man :(

southstylestang
05-12-2007, 10:50 PM
lol its no problem. hope your happy with the subs. i just wanted to get my car out of that parking lot b/4 everybody headed up to hickory to cruise around and i ended up getting my stuff stolen out of it. oh well ill have it fixed soon i guess. (i hope)

good guy to deal with here people. he had no problem meeting more then halfway to pic up some diamond audios.