PDA

View Full Version : Josh #44

kickinaudio
05-08-2007, 11:53 PM
I have not received my product that I purchased from Josh #44 back in April.

This is a time line of the current and past events of my purchase with Josh. It begun in April, and I've yet to receive my product. I keep getting his "word" that it'll be shipped, and I'm not one to stand for it. I've gotten excuses from baseball games to UPS doesn't have a box that size.

April 22nd - I receive this PM after the deal has been agreed on.

OK, well I guess I'll get the amp out as soon as the check is received. It should be 30ish to ship it out so 430 is what I will need. If you have any more questions just ask. PM me back and let me know whats goin on...

April 24th - I sent Josh a personal check for $430 dollars for an Orion 2500D (Priority mail with confirmation)

April 30th - The check was received and cashed by Josh.

May 1st - I receive this PM

Payment was received as of yesterday, I'm currently selling a battery (buyer doesnt want me to cash his check til friday to make sure he has the money in bank) so I'm going to ship both at the same time for convenience issues (hope thats ok) Will be shipped out this weekend. I apologize cause on the last message I told you I'd ship as soon as payment was received.

May 6th - I receive this PM after asking where my tracking number is. And why wasn't the amp shipped out the weekend of the 5th & 6th as promised in the May 1st PM.

Regional tourneys in baseball. Just got home last night, been gone since Thursday. Anyway, I have the ok for the battery so I'm going into town tomorrow after practice to get it all shipped out. Once again, I'm sorry about the wait. I'll have your tracking number soon, buddy. Thanks.

May 8th - I receive this PM after telling Josh that I'm getting nervous about his word, and maybe he should just refund my money.

I promise you have nothing to be worried about, buddy. I know I'm being a very good seller at the moment it's just that I'm really busy at this point in time. I went to the local UPS yesterday and they didn't have a box long enough to ship it in. The amp is 23" long and their longest box was 19, so I'm asking you...how do you ship your stuff usually? Do you have any suggestions?

Today -
I spoke with Josh on AIM and saved the chat. He again said he was sorry for not shipping the amp, and that he hasn't shipped "that guy's battery either". I told him he shouldn't have accepted my payment if he wasn't prepared or able to ship the amp. He then responds with, "i didn't realize that ups wouldn't have a box to fit.. "

I may not be the smartest person, but I do know that sometimes I may have to use two boxes to ship an item. Lets see what their website has to say if I want them to pack it for me..

The UPS Store locations ship everything from letters to breadboxes to surfboards.

Bottom line, Josh said that if he can't ship it tomorrow, he'll refund my money. I've given him several ppportunities to just refund my money, but he says's he'll make it right.

Lets all see what he does....

:popcorn:

baseballer1100
05-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Is he from louisville?

Kenny Pollock
05-08-2007, 11:58 PM
I had a bad experience with him, but I think he corrected it, don't remember

I pay the UPS Store to pack my items, so... they can make a box

kickinaudio
05-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Is he from louisville?

That's not where the check went.

I had a bad experience with him

This ought to be good.

malic
05-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Good luck man. I recently got scammed for 300$ Im fl_lckin pissed....

btlking
05-09-2007, 12:05 AM
bs ups doesnt have a box one bad mofo shipped out a herc in one box and im pretty sure the herc is bigger or same size

Mike Troll
05-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Thats whack....

blackbonnie
05-09-2007, 12:14 AM
hope everything works out for ya

CalusaConcepts
05-09-2007, 03:23 AM
So what city is he in?

Maybe someone can over to his house and get your amp/money back. I'm sure his parents would love to hear what's going on........

grizzly
05-09-2007, 03:34 AM
thats complete bs i was just at ups with an amp that was bout same size, old ma 4082 and all they did was tape 2 boxes together. hope everything works out

kickinaudio
05-09-2007, 03:41 PM
So what city is he in?

Maybe someone can over to his house and get your amp/money back. I'm sure his parents would love to hear what's going on........

We'll see how it shakes out today...

kickinaudio
05-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Still nothing......

Josh #44
05-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Amp's been shipped out. I've been NOTHING but straightforward. And no, UPS would NOT ship it out because the guy at the front counter said they didn't have a box to fit it. The amp is 23" long and his longest box was supposedly 19. I'm currently waiting on him to get on aim so I can give him the tracking number...End of thread...

Jared530
09-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Im kinda skethy about josh #44 also. I bought a powerbass 2000 from him, i knew i should have dont some reserch also, but it was for a friend and he's starting to get on my ***.
He said he shipped the amp 2 weeks ago and still nothing and no word from him. I think im just going to do a dispute with paypal if i dont get it in the next 3 days

Coolwazabi
09-17-2007, 10:15 PM
i might of gotten scammed..

its been almost 3 months and after returning my BL to him through UPS "since the magnet was a lil chipped but worked perfectly"

i haven't received any money and he's starting to fade away and ignore my PM's and his promises never seem to follow though

so far no $$ and no woofer.. so bad rep as of now..

Jared530
09-18-2007, 01:05 AM
what are we gunna do? should we fine him?

Jared530
09-18-2007, 07:16 PM
??

Coolwazabi
12-06-2007, 11:37 PM
yeah... he's promised to refund $$ out of his personal bank account even said he'd set up $90 every paycheck until i was refunded..

scammer :(