PDA

View Full Version : CDT - CL 642 // Clif Designs SQ-6.5C

ani
05-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Any opinions on these compo sets??

NOT A COMPARISON

CDT - CL 642
Clif Designs SQ-6.5C

Yeah I know the CDT is almost double the price...but I still havent decided my budget :fro:

PremierAudio
05-07-2007, 10:04 AM
We use to carry CLif design.. They use to be descent stuff back in the day, now they are complete junk. We had so many warranty claims with amps and subwoofers it was just rediculous.

djdilliodon
05-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Clif has gone down hill since CDT has stopped dealing with them in pre 1995. What exactly are you looking to spend on a 3 way setup and what power are you going to run ? Have you listened to any sets to get an idea what kind of sound you like?

ani
05-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Clif has gone down hill since CDT has stopped dealing with them in pre 1995. What exactly are you looking to spend on a 3 way setup and what power are you going to run ? Have you listened to any sets to get an idea what kind of sound you like?

yeah not really interested in the cliff designs stuff...

The sets available locally that Iv heard are hertz esk/hsk , hifonics, some alpines, jbl, infinity, pioneer. One of the shops is getting stock of the CDT's 642 and thats why I asked. Theya re about 70$ more than my budget but wondering if they worth it. Otherwise I will probably settle for the Hertz hsk 165