PDA

View Full Version : Paintballproam screwed me over!

Tonyguy
05-01-2007, 06:22 PM
So i bought this sub, the sub is a jl12w7 in the prowedge box. Not only does he ship it a couple of days later than he should of, but i finally get it AND IT'S BLOWN!COMPLETELY FROZEN! Nowhere in the thread did he mention that it was blown. How can i get my money back? Is it even possible?:mad: :verymad:

~Magick_Man~
05-01-2007, 06:51 PM
umm, have you said anything to him yet??
making a thread and accusing people is not the best way to try and get a problem solved.

just my opinion.

~Magick_Man~

Tonyguy
05-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Alright. I got it worked out hopefully. I got his phone # through paypal and i called. I believe I talked to his father. I told him the situation and they're gonna refund me the money. I hope they actually do. He said they'd do it tomorrow morning. Turns out they brought a car with the sub in it and never tested it before selling it. So it may just be a misunderstanding. Once I get my money back, then I will apologize for the accusations. Hopefully everything gets worked out.

Tonyguy
06-12-2007, 01:30 AM
I finally got my $ back after patiently waiting. He took a little long, but i'm just happy i got the $ back period.

Eugenics
06-12-2007, 01:53 AM
he should've checked it. but i hope they kick the person who sold them the car in the balls.

Tonyguy
06-12-2007, 01:54 AM
:laugh: