PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Powerline 275.27 install

keath23
04-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Well I received my Rainbow Powerline CS 275.27 speakers a little over a week ago. I opened the box and I said these look really nice. Then I picked up the mid-woof. Man the magnet on these things is huge and very very heavy. These are in no means a light weight speaker. Well I went to a recommended dealer not far from my house for an install estimate and to purchase the rest of my system. This is what I am getting. For the amp an audison Lrx 4.1k running three way. No rear fill and a JL audio CS110RG-W3v3 power wedge sub (contains a 10" 10W3v3-4 sub). Headunit will be an Eclipse CD3100 with a sirrus tuner and the I Pod connection. Now because these speakers will not fit in my doors, the dealer will have to do some fabrication work tofit the speakers properly and to ensure that they literally do not fall off the door!! Oh yes, I am also have sound deadening installed into the door. This will all go into my 2003 Honda accord.

I cannot wait.

Omarvelous
04-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Well I received my Rainbow Powerline CS 275.27 speakers a little over a week ago. I opened the box and I said these look really nice. Then I picked up the mid-woof. Man the magnet on these things is huge and very very heavy. These are in no means a light weight speaker. Well I went to a recommended dealer not far from my house for an install estimate and to purchase the rest of my system. This is what I am getting. For the amp an audison Lrx 4.1k running three way. No rear fill and a JL audio CS110RG-W3v3 power wedge sub (contains a 10" 10W3v3-4 sub). Headunit will be an Eclipse CD3100 with a sirrus tuner and the I Pod connection. Now because these speakers will not fit in my doors, the dealer will have to do some fabrication work tofit the speakers properly and to ensure that they literally do not fall off the door!! Oh yes, I am also have sound deadening installed into the door. This will all go into my 2003 Honda accord.

I cannot wait.

what good are you!!! No pics? CMON!!!

keath23
04-30-2007, 12:41 PM
At this point, the only pic you would be of the spakers in the box. My install is not scheduled until the week of May 7.

PatFitz9
04-30-2007, 12:46 PM
if you don't mind me asking, what are they charging you? that sounds like an expensive job for a shop.

Buffalohed
04-30-2007, 12:55 PM
You have spent/will be spending a ton of money on your components, amp, and install, so why get a cheapass sub? At least get a JL W6, they are supposed to have very nice SQ. Or get an IDQ. A W3 is a ****** combo to go with your incredible speakers.

keath23
04-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Yes the equipment and install is a lot of money, but quality is not cheap. Regarding the sub, I had to make a compromise somewhere because I only have so much money to spend now. Yes, the compromise was with the sub which I can always upgrade later if need be. Hey I will judge how good or bad this sub is after the install. In fact there may not be a need for an upgrade if it suits my music (mainstream jazz and female vocal) fine. Now if you are willing to add to my car audio fund for the JL W6 then I will take it..............just kidding!!!!

Buffalohed
04-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Hey man that is fine with me. It's your system, if you want top of the line components and amps with a budget line sub, that's your decision. I hope it works out well for you whatever you choose.

Flipx99
04-30-2007, 02:22 PM
My avatar is a pic of the tweeter

daicacharco
04-30-2007, 03:55 PM
where can you purchase the rainbow components ? link ?

dkmesa
04-30-2007, 04:13 PM

PM Premier Audio on hear...he's a great authorized dealer

tmoney
04-30-2007, 04:16 PM
PM Premier Audio on hear...he's a great authorized dealer
or 6spdscoupe/Don

PremierAudio
04-30-2007, 10:32 PM

You can get them from either Don or I, Pm one of us.

Get some pics of of the speakers!!

Schuey2002
05-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Yes! We need pics!!!

keath23
05-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Ok ok ok, I will take some pics of the speakers tonight.

Omarvelous
05-01-2007, 06:09 PM
At this point, the only pic you would be of the spakers in the box. My install is not scheduled until the week of May 7.

that's all i needed! :*******: