PDA

View Full Version : Extreme audio show

Abel
04-23-2007, 10:23 PM
http://www.xtremeaudiostore.com/

Show is in Plainfield IL. always a good turnout plus you get to see how quiet team Shockwave < also known as Cockwave> really is. :)

tommyk90
04-23-2007, 11:24 PM
These shows are always fun. :)

Abel
04-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Show is this sunday whos going??????

tommyk90
04-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Where are all the chicagoland people that are on this forum?

Come out for a fun show!

TypeRBass
04-29-2007, 06:56 PM
what a crappy show....haha...meh.

tommyk90
04-29-2007, 07:11 PM
what a crappy show....haha...meh.

I'll have to agree.

Turnout wasn't that great, and I absolutely HATE shows where you can't even demo your stuff for people.

If you own a CAR STEREO shop, and have STEREO COMPETITIONS, you would think people would have the common sense to have a location where there aren't houses or other businesses around that will get pissed at loud stereos.

It's pretty lame just sitting there doing nothing during the show while other people run.

Abel
04-29-2007, 08:33 PM
I'll have to agree.

Turnout wasn't that great, and I absolutely HATE shows where you can't even demo your stuff for people.

If you own a CAR STEREO shop, and have STEREO COMPETITIONS, you would think people would have the common sense to have a location where there aren't houses or other businesses around that will get pissed at loud stereos.

It's pretty lame just sitting there doing nothing during the show while other people run.

x2

TypeRBass
04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
x23432423

and the way they run **** is retarded as hell...oh lets run sealed up at the kick...retarded

and how are these cars getting 'best of show' when they weren't even in the competition, that part puzzled me but i could give 2 shits about it. needless to say i most likely won't be hittin up anymore of those shows.

not to mentino the fact that they started the show an hour and a half late..

they need to be more organized and learn how to run a show properly.

phyphoestilic
04-30-2007, 02:43 PM
I know what u guys mean. There was recently a grand opening in San Diego at a shop that was right next to a retirement home. Needless to say everyone just sat there and did nothing.