PDA

View Full Version : Mdf



actlsub
02-09-2003, 11:08 PM
how much should i be paying for a sheet of 3/4 mdf large enough to build a 2.0cf box?

Randy Savage
02-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by actlsub
how much should i be paying for a sheet of 3/4 mdf large enough to build a 2.0cf box? ~$20

bumpin_8605
02-09-2003, 11:10 PM
i buy 3/4 mdf at lowes for 12.88

Randy Savage
02-09-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by bumpin_8605
i buy 3/4 mdf at lowes for 12.88 I got 3 4x8 sheets of 3/4" MDF for free;)

ss3079
02-09-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by snova031
I got 3 4x8 sheets of 3/4" MDF for free;)

Bastage:p

- Steve;)

Randy Savage
02-09-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by ss3079
Bastage:p

- Steve;) Haha!! I also got 1" and 1/2" thick acoustal dampening material for free, unlimited amounts too!!

ss3079
02-09-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by snova031
Haha!! I also got 1" and 1/2" thick acoustal dampening material for free, unlimited amounts too!!

Lucky bastard lol.

- Steve

Savant
02-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Just depends on where you are .. ~$20 here in Colorado ..

And, what is the point of bragging about (again) getting free wood? Who cares.. it doesn't help the person asking the question.. And, all it means is you can build box after box to play with various things (port size, volumes, etc).. Great, have at it.. but I'm getting tired of hearing about it.. It's very good for you that you get it free, but stop posting it every time someone asks about MDF costs.. please :)

ss3079
02-10-2003, 01:19 PM
I think he was just kidding around. . .

- Steve;)

Randy Savage
02-10-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by ss3079
I think he was just kidding around. . .

- Steve;) Yeah...and ummm...I've mentioned it 2 times...the first was about 2 months ago when I got it, lol. Geez...somone's a little pissy...

Randy Savage
02-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Savant
Just depends on where you are .. ~$20 here in Colorado ..

And, what is the point of bragging about (again) getting free wood? Who cares.. it doesn't help the person asking the question.. And, all it means is you can build box after box to play with various things (port size, volumes, etc).. Great, have at it.. but I'm getting tired of hearing about it.. It's very good for you that you get it free, but stop posting it every time someone asks about MDF costs.. please :) Oh, and read the first reply to his post, I believe you will find my answer there;)