PDA

View Full Version : sticky designing a ported box???!!!

IgnoreMe
04-21-2007, 06:22 PM
why did ngsm get a sticky for designing a ported box when i already wrote that **** up years ago....you ****ing self horn tooter *****

Twistid
04-21-2007, 06:31 PM
...?

ngsm13
04-21-2007, 06:32 PM
What are you talking about?

nG

ngsm13
04-21-2007, 06:32 PM
OH, and GOFY.

nG

IgnoreMe
04-21-2007, 06:36 PM
OH, and GOFY.

nG

what i said was i made a thread on these forums a year or more ago on how to design a ported box. i saved the info in a word document. ROE used it on their website in their car audio 911 and it dissappeared off the CA forums. now you come with that **** ****ing who knows how long later and sticky your **** for yourself cause your a *****. thats what i said. i dont really care though i just like to make a big scene out of little things. peace :graduate:

edit: also IIRC someone reccomended a sticky and was told that there was already posts like this so theres no need for a sticky. you *****y *****y *****

ngsm13
04-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Go away.

nG

ngsm13
04-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Also, your's is too complicated... for r-tards.

Hell, mine is too... but little easier.

nG

IgnoreMe
04-21-2007, 10:32 PM
Go away.

nG

hey thats kinda jacked up dude haha. aaannnyywayssss like i said i dont really care however since i have been here a long time and like this site i would of loved to be stickied a long time ago and show some love for this forum like i actually contributed something. and oh yea, i still hate you :suicide:

ngsm13
04-22-2007, 12:03 AM
I've been here longer.

:fyi:

nG

Chevyaudio
04-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Check>Cheque

ngsm13
04-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Uh, I wrote that **** up before you :fyi:

Indeed.

I just wrote something up in a few minutes because I was tired of seeing the threads.

And... I'm on the site OFTEN to answer the questions. Unlike good ol' george.

nG

PV Audio
04-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Is thread legit?

bdawson72
04-22-2007, 06:14 PM
guess so

IgnoreMe
04-22-2007, 06:45 PM
its a semi joke and i know youve been here longer thats not the point. the point was that mr mod over here just itched to sticky his own ****. i didnt see your thread get stickied Jmac...or mine...or anyone elses except mr mod. sorry i hate people like that. hey you know what NG you should try to run for president next election, youd be an even better president than Mr. Bush. See ya later Hitler

IgnoreMe
04-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Uh, I wrote that **** up before you :fyi:

you should try reading my posts a bit closer fool. if you did you would see i said that there was others that wrote that **** up too....

bdawson72
04-22-2007, 06:52 PM
its a semi joke and i know youve been here longer thats not the point. the point was that mr mod over here just itched to sticky his own ****. i didnt see your thread get stickied Jmac...or mine...or anyone elses except mr mod. sorry i hate people like that. hey you know what NG you should try to run for president next election, youd be an even better president than Mr. Bush. See ya later Hitler

Jmac is a mod though

Hintzyboy
04-22-2007, 07:00 PM
I still like Gism more than George. George has not helped me out once. Mister Gism Man has done so several times.

Besides, people feel better taking advice from a guy with 23,000+ posts than they do from a guy with >2,000.

ruger
04-22-2007, 07:01 PM
why we need a sticky to cut a hole in a box?

Hintzyboy
04-22-2007, 07:07 PM
why we need a sticky to cut a hole in a box?

If you seriously think that's what a ported box is, you need to be shot.

ngsm13
04-22-2007, 08:45 PM

LMAO.

I don't give two shits whether or not something I wrote is stickied or not.

Several people PM'd me, I'd explained it several times in threads, and other members said I should make a small thread dedicated to it. It was more from OTHER members, than me. Others suggested we need a small/simple stickie.

So, therefore I provided.

Also, JMAC is a Mod, and was a Mod before I was.

nG

IgnoreMe
04-22-2007, 09:33 PM
LMAO.

I don't give two shits whether or not something I wrote is stickied or not.

Several people PM'd me, I'd explained it several times in threads, and other members said I should make a small thread dedicated to it. It was more from OTHER members, than me. Others suggested we need a small/simple stickie.

So, therefore I provided.

Also, JMAC is a Mod, and was a Mod before I was.

nG

yea but jmac is not hitler, Mr hitler. he actually cool and not a ****... and he doesnt self pleasure himself like you do :santa:

IgnoreMe
04-22-2007, 09:34 PM
I still like Gism more than George. George has not helped me out once. Mister Gism Man has done so several times.

Besides, people feel better taking advice from a guy with 23,000+ posts than they do from a guy with >2,000.

of course i havnet helped you out, cause your a neo nazi...

edit: BTW i dont know exactly what a neo nazi is however it looks like a fine word to use right about now. ;)

IgnoreMe
04-22-2007, 09:38 PM

bro post count has nothing to do with anything....considering the fact that i can admit that ive been schooled before by someone who had like 200 posts who has obviously been in car audio since they exited the wet caverns of their moms ******. oh and 10 helpful posts and 22, 990 useless "go kill yourself" doesnt really add up to 23000 good posts :wow: later. ANNNDDDD its "<" not ">" .........

PV Audio
04-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Are you communist?

Hintzyboy
04-23-2007, 04:55 PM
bro post count has nothing to do with anything....considering the fact that i can admit that ive been schooled before by someone who had like 200 posts who has obviously been in car audio since they exited the wet caverns of their moms ******. oh and 10 helpful posts and 22, 990 useless "go kill yourself" doesnt really add up to 23000 good posts :wow: later. ANNNDDDD its "<" not ">" .........
Post count does mean something for new people who don't know who is who on here. And as far as the "ANNNDDDD its"<"not">"" part, what the hell are you talking about? If you are speaking about grammar, I fail to see where I made any errors. since we're on the subject, however, you need an apostrophe in it's. That is what those of us who have mastered sixth grade grammar call a contraction. The word "it's" stands for "it is." Therefore, an apostrophe is needed to combine the words.

of course i havnet helped you out, cause your a neo nazi...

edit: BTW i dont know exactly what a neo nazi is however it looks like a fine word to use right about now. ;)

Seems like you're the one making useless posts here. However, I will try to educate you on a few things. Your posts are littered with grammatical and spelling errors. Next time try "Of course I haven't helped you out, because you're a Neo-nazi. By the way, I don't know exactly what a Neo-nazi is. However, it looks like a fine word to use right now." Also the Neo-nazis are members of different worldwide political organizations that seek to revive Nazism. You really should learn what words mean before you use them. You should also learn how to correctly articulate your thoughts before you let them leave your head.

ngsm13
04-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Kid is an ignorant stoner feg.

No skin off my back.

nG

IgnoreMe
04-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Post count does mean something for new people who don't know who is who on here. And as far as the "ANNNDDDD its"<"not">"" part, what the hell are you talking about? If you are speaking about grammar, I fail to see where I made any errors. since we're on the subject, however, you need an apostrophe in it's. That is what those of us who have mastered sixth grade grammar call a contraction. The word "it's" stands for "it is." Therefore, an apostrophe is needed to combine the words.

Seems like you're the one making useless posts here. However, I will try to educate you on a few things. Your posts are littered with grammatical and spelling errors. Next time try "Of course I haven't helped you out, because you're a Neo-nazi. By the way, I don't know exactly what a Neo-nazi is. However, it looks like a fine word to use right now." Also the Neo-nazis are members of different worldwide political organizations that seek to revive Nazism. You really should learn what words mean before you use them. You should also learn how to correctly articulate your thoughts before you let them leave your head.

actually i was reffering to < meaning less than and > meaning greater than...
and yes every so often i make a useless post...but thats not my full time job like ngsm. :crying:

PVaudio...that was pretty funny. but no i am not a communist.

IgnoreMe
04-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Indeed.

I just wrote something up in a few minutes because I was tired of seeing the threads.

And... I'm on the site OFTEN to answer the questions. Unlike good ol' george.

nG

yea cause i work 5 days a week and go to school after work for 5 days a week as well....

i like to enjoy my weekends thank you, and that doesnt mean being online 24/7

PV Audio
04-29-2007, 03:16 PM
Yes, I have just read your cannabis links and all I can say is...I can't believe I'm taking you seriously.

IgnoreMe
04-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Yes, I have just read your cannabis links and all I can say is...I can't believe I'm taking you seriously.

then please look up the washington post and see the article about our own government payed people from our own drug nazi programs and see the cool article recently published talking about them doing a 20 year study on tabacco and pot and finding a 20 fold increase in lung cancer in tabacco users and O increase in pot users...and possibly a protective side effect. peace :suicide:

Hintzyboy
04-29-2007, 08:18 PM
then please look up the washington post and see the article about our own government payed people from our own drug nazi programs and see the cool article recently published talking about them doing a 20 year study on tabacco and pot and finding a 20 fold increase in lung cancer in tabacco users and O increase in pot users...and possibly a protective side effect. peace :suicide:

Your sir are a raging douchebag. I just thought you should know.

PV Audio
04-29-2007, 09:14 PM
1. It's ****ing weed, and as such, there is no threat to anyone.

2. If you honestly believe that legalizing marijuana will stop lung cancer, then I don't see how you are even intelligent enough to discern your mouse from the keyboard that you type this ludicrous **** on.

3. See point #1.

IgnoreMe
04-30-2007, 02:54 AM
1. It's ****ing weed, and as such, there is no threat to anyone.

2. If you honestly believe that legalizing marijuana will stop lung cancer, then I don't see how you are even intelligent enough to discern your mouse from the keyboard that you type this ludicrous **** on.

3. See point #1.

umm where the hell did i say that? all i saw was some hate towards me for my belief. then i figured i would give another point to support my belief. not that it had anything to do with my original links...jesus. please show me where i said legalizing will stop lung cancer.......pretty please?

IgnoreMe
04-30-2007, 02:54 AM
Your sir are a raging douchebag. I just thought you should know.

why? can you explain? please dont make me find this article, i beg you.

PV Audio
04-30-2007, 06:54 AM
umm where the hell did i say that? all i saw was some hate towards me for my belief. then i figured i would give another point to support my belief. not that it had anything to do with my original links...jesus. please show me where i said legalizing will stop lung cancer.......pretty please?
Forget I even said anything.