PDA

View Full Version : SHALLOWFU - Anybody else having issues with his service.

LeeAudio
04-18-2007, 12:53 PM
***Everything is takin care of***

Racerx250
04-18-2007, 01:17 PM
*Problem Solved*

shallowfu
04-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Basicly, about a month or so ago, I had did a transaction with A.J. aka Aaron Wilson aka Shallowfu on Car Audio forum. I met up with this gentlemen and we hung out for about an hour reminscing about car audio and everything that he had going on in his career. He appeared to have an established home based business repairing amps. So, I made a trade with him of an MA HK802SX for an MA HK4000-D. That transaction was fine and honestly I was very pleased with his service. I even threw him a blown HK800-D and a M289i in turn for a job well done.

However, about 2 days later, I blew the amp that we had traded. Knowing the amp blowing was not his liability because the amp broke off my box and hit ground what I did was I simply returned the amp to him and paid the repair fee.

I paid his repair fee and was assured that he still had hold of the amp. I was told that the amp would be repaired the following day of the amp repair fee.

This is when I lost all contact from him. He would not answer his phone. He would not answer his PM's. And he wouldn't answer his AIM messages.

After about 2 weeks of this, I decided that it was time to put a little pressure on him so I sent him a message saying what's up, and that I knew he was ignoring me on purpose.

He did reply to this message and assured me that I could reach him by email or Private Message.

However, this was the last day that I was able to establish contact with this man. So, I created a false AIM name and sent him a phony message asking if he could repair an amp. He anxiously replied and said he would love to do business with me assuming I paid the repair fee and all. :greedy: So basicly, I relized at this point he was still taking orders and conducting business with new prospects.

After finding out this I then knew for a fact that he was belligerently ignoring my messages, calls, and emails.

What I don't understand is how you ignore somebody who knows right where you live and who could easily come to your house at anytime.

The purpose of this post is not to destroy the business he has created or his personal life. Simply resolve the issue at hand and have my amplifier returned to me in working order as agreed by exchange of payment for service without having to fall back on litigation and taking this to court.

If it comes down to court I will indeed pursue this to the full extent of the law and I've already consulted a lawyer on my behalf as a legal representative.

I would like to see if there is anyone else out there who is having issues with this gentlemen, and if you are, please post your story regarding his service to you.

Brian,
Yes we did make a deal and you have came over and i thought we were even buddy's sence i never get out anymore.I spend a huge amount of time repairing and thats it.You came over we did everything we could and got you system up and working for the first time sence the box build,yes it was hacked but,working.It wasn't to be perment but,we only put 2 screws on the Ma hk-4000 to hold it on the box to just see how your system sounded.It was really loud but, i didn't think that you would play it home.You have 4 type-r 12's and the 2 screws broke off the amp and it fell and blew the bottom corner mosfets for the outputs.Then you told me about it and i told you i would help you and charge you for parts and next to nothing for labor.I charged you $75 for the repair and the normal is $200 and anyone that has had one repaired knows that $200 is still less.For that type of amp the parts are hard to get and the ones everyone can get are 5 times what they should go for because the big company's buy them up for there build house's.You never gave me any money and at the time you said you really didn't have any money to spend.When you gave me the amp i had all ready weeks and weeks worth of people stuff and people even that had payed for amp repairs that hadn't even sent there amps yet to me.So i tryed to finish what i had and you asked about the amp being finished and i told you about how i had a mess of others that had payed me and i had to finish theres first.I even told you a week before that i had parts for one of my own amps and i could use those but,you didn't have any money at the time.You know that i told you last week that the amp was done and i was waiting on 4 parts and as soon as they got here i would put them in and it would be done.I started on your amp on the 8th. when you gave me money.I just don't see it far to let the guys who pay instant and extra because they have shows or meets to wait on others that haven't put anything down.In the past over the years i put out so much of my own money into fixing amps and taking nothing first that when the guy who pay get shorted.In the end i would hirt myself and others.I really don't have much to say about answering emails and im's because i get so many amp related repair ques. and other stuff that it's more like luck when i answer back.I do read my emails and even in my profile box i put my email address.I read that more than i read my ca.com pm mail.I know my ca.com pm box gets filled every day and i try to get back to everyone and i can't clear alot out because i store shipping address and the current people's amp i'm working on info there.I try to answer everyones ques. the best i can and i know me and you had even talk about all that.I just don't understand out of everyones stuff that i have that you would be worryed and you know where i live,number and i'm not going any where with your stuff.I just have others that are in the same spot you are just waiting.I can understand Racerx250 problem with me and as soon as i got home today after being gone for a week.I got home within 1 hour i sent the amp to him 2-3 shipping as we agread.I am the onlyone repairing and sipping and i keep thing cheap and in hope that people would have a little understanding.I try to let people know who is repairing there amp or stuff.Not by someone who is just doing it to get payed and hates there job and could care less if it blows up again.I love repairing stuff and have all my life.

22mountaineer
04-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Sorry to hear things arent going good. I understand where you are coming from, I sent my amps to you awhile back. Hell you only charged me 45 dollars to fix my Mmats 1400.2 and my Orion HCCA 250g4. Mmats alone was going to charge me 90 to look at it.

It has been awhile and there has been a few PMs not answered but Im not sweating it, you saved me so much money and right now Im not hurting from not having them so its all good. From the good feedback and good things I have heard and the hella deal you gave me, I can wait. I understand how it is to have work stacked and stacked.

Wanting to add a nice comment about ShallowFu!

ThatChevyGuy
04-19-2007, 06:23 PM
hey think you can fix a volfenhag amp? not mine, but i blew it

shallowfu
04-19-2007, 06:26 PM
Sorry to hear things arent going good. I understand where you are coming from, I sent my amps to you awhile back. Hell you only charged me 45 dollars to fix my Mmats 1400.2 and my Orion HCCA 250g4. Mmats alone was going to charge me 90 to look at it.

It has been awhile and there has been a few PMs not answered but Im not sweating it, you saved me so much money and right now Im not hurting from not having them so its all good. From the good feedback and good things I have heard and the hella deal you gave me, I can wait. I understand how it is to have work stacked and stacked.

Wanting to add a nice comment about ShallowFu!

Thanks,
The only way i know my pm's are getting out of hand is when i get a message for it being full and the same about alot of things.The best way is to send direct to my email,shallowfu@aol.com and i read it everyday.I just repair more than whats over here and i don't allways drop by here everyday.I just don't understand why brian know all the stuff i got over here and it does get out of hand.I think if i had someone to just answer emails and do my shipping i would be okay.Anyways thanks.

shallowfu
04-19-2007, 06:27 PM
hey think you can fix a volfenhag amp? not mine, but i blew it

See if you can get me some pictures or if you open it up and see nothing that picture won't help anyways,just let me know and send them to my email,please.Thanks.

22mountaineer
04-19-2007, 06:29 PM
I also have two more amps that I have blown, an MA HK-4000d and an SPL 1600.

MA powers up and it drops my car to 6 volts. Water...

IDK what happened to the spl, probablly not worth fixing anyways.

LeeAudio
04-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Brian,
I just don't understand out of everyones stuff that i have that you would be worryed and you know where i live,number and i'm not going any where with your stuff.

I had posted this after I tried contacting you by phone, email, IM, and all kinds of things man. I even went to your place 3 times during the weekend and nobody answered. I didn't know what was going on but had seen you logged on here and all other stuff. I pretty much figured you had split after I talked to RacerX250... I didn't know how many other stories like this there were. And he said that he had been waiting almost a month.

I mean it's honestly just aggrivating waiting and waiting... with no replies. I don't mind waiting and waiting pending I know what's going on. You have to understand that. I'm sorry to put you out there like that and I hope to just have this **** blow over now that I know what's going on.

Racerx250
04-19-2007, 09:02 PM
I have now resolved my problem w/ Aj so everything's cool now. I'd do business again w/ him, but i'd make sure he isn't backed up first.

ThatChevyGuy
04-19-2007, 09:05 PM
nothing is burnt on the board. Something with the signal, friend touched the speaker wires together and it just flashes the red and green real fast.

sundownz
04-19-2007, 09:06 PM
I'll vouch for AJ. He has ALOT of repairs and business going on so it's easy for things to pile up and become difficult to get back to people. I know he has always gotten back with me even if it took a few days or a week :) I know I barely have time to breathe running my business!