PDA

View Full Version : Trade in Progress.(Twistid & Xplicitacts)

xplicitACTS
04-17-2007, 04:42 AM
Twistid will contact me ,once he has dropped his T5002 amplifier in to UPS for shipping, With a tracking number as soon as the tracking number is seen to be good and processed i will then drop off my TT2300 amplifier at the UPS store, trying to make the drop so that we both recieve the others amplifier on the same day, this will help the other from going with out their amplifer for to long. Also each amplifier will atleast have $200 insurance coverage just incase the unexpected happens.

I was told to write this up in this section so if this is not in the correct section please feel free to move it, also if Twistid has anything to add or say please do.

I realize that I do not have many references on this site and this is an honest attempt to change that.

I am known on DIY mobile audio.com as UNPREDICTABLEACTS and as xplictacts on ICIX.com I am a trustworthy buyer/seller and I am looking to make that also happen on Caraudio.com

drop offs are due April 17th 2007

Twistid
04-17-2007, 07:40 PM
amp dropped off @ ups, tracking number sent

amp wrapped in bubble wrap, packed with packing peanuts + crumpled up paper , nice and tight

xplicitACTS
04-17-2007, 08:03 PM
Amplifier has been dropped off at local UPS store.......wrapped ends in cardboard to protect ends and overly packed with peanuts........tracking number sent....I even have pictures of the packing job on file....extra insurance was purchased.

xplicitACTS
04-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I recieved a box today. The box was so big that I swore must have had a washer in it, but it was merely the amplifier that twistid traded to me. I have not check it for power and will do so in the next few days when I get back in town.:thumbupw:

Twistid
04-23-2007, 08:25 PM
got my amp, works 100%

yep, as xplicitacts can tell you, when i package my stuff, i package it right :) (bubble wrap + packing peanuts + newspaper + huge *** box)

xplicitACTS
04-23-2007, 08:26 PM
LOL I expected a dwarf srtipper to jump out of that box.......huge, i will get a pic of it soon.