PDA

View Full Version : F/S......Ionic Pro air cleaner

jonnybusa
04-15-2007, 05:53 PM
I have 2, and only need 1, so I am selling the other. This is the larger one, that cleans BIG rooms, like family rooms, etc. Will work fine in bedrooms, just can do bigger rooms. Works 100%....nothing wrong w/ it. $75 shipped/insured
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/gsxr1300/IONICPRO-1.jpg

*******************SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD*** ********************

jonnybusa
04-15-2007, 11:58 PM
ttt

make offer.......want to breath fresh air?????:laugh:

espguitarist91
04-16-2007, 12:00 AM
does it clean air full of mdf dust?;)
bump

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 12:03 AM
does it clean air full of mdf dust?;)
bump

Yea....just gotta wipe the filter every day:laugh: :laugh:

civic si
04-16-2007, 12:30 AM
how much is it when you bought it? well if you can hold it till like Tuesday or Wednesday. i should have the cash. well i will keep in touch with you. need one for my room. clean dust is what i need.

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 12:33 AM
how much is it when you bought it? well if you can hold it till like Tuesday or Wednesday. i should have the cash. well i will keep in touch with you. need one for my room. clean dust is what i need.

It was $129 new when I bought it 1 yr ago.
I can hold it if you if you are definately gonna take it.

civic si
04-16-2007, 12:36 AM
It was $129 new when I bought it 1 yr ago.
I can hold it if you if you are definately gonna take it.

i got a kid sleeping in my room and my room is so dusty. i could smell dust when i sleep and when i wake up. i feel like my room i so dusty. so do you have the original box and all the accessories? all that is included in the box as brand new? well let me know. i'm serious about it.

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 12:41 AM
i got a kid sleeping in my room and my room is so dusty. i could smell dust when i sleep and when i wake up. i feel like my room i so dusty. so do you have the original box and all the accessories? all that is included in the box as brand new? well let me know. i'm serious about it.

All that came w/ the bow was the instruction book, cleaner, and filter. All you do is take the filter out, wipe w/ damp cloth, let dry, and put it back in....never buy a filter for it. No box.........too big to sit around.
My room was dusty @ 1st too. After 1 week, you take the filter out, and are AMAZED @ what you've been breathing in..........unbelievable:eek:

civic si
04-16-2007, 12:44 AM
All that came w/ the bow was the instruction book, cleaner, and filter. All you do is take the filter out, wipe w/ damp cloth, let dry, and put it back in....never buy a filter for it. No box.........too big to sit around.
My room was dusty @ 1st too. After 1 week, you take the filter out, and are AMAZED @ what you've been breathing in..........unbelievable:eek:

where did you buy it from? what's the conditions on the thing? what is the height of it?

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 12:48 AM
where did you buy it from? what's the conditions on the thing? what is the height of it?

I bought it from Wal-Mart along w/ my other one I have an older one from before, and thats how I started using them. Its in 10/10 condition. Its just about 28" high. You dont even know its on its very quiet......you'll know when the filter needs cleaning b/c it starts to make noise.
@ first, when you put it in a dusty room, you usually hafta clean the filter every 2 days, buy after it cleans the air for a while, its good for a cleaning once a week or so.

Pl8er
04-16-2007, 12:50 AM
More of a free bump.

I was on a HUGE air purifier kick today. Ended up not buying any (p.s. consumer reports says the oreck is CRAP)

Hope you get it sold.

civic si
04-16-2007, 12:50 AM
I bought it from Wal-Mart along w/ my other one. Its in 10/10 condition. Its just about 28" high. You dont even know its on its very quiet......you'll know when the filter needs cleaning b/c it starts to make noise.
@ first, when you put it in a dusty room, you usually hafta clean the filter every 2 days, buy after it cleans the air for a while, its good for a cleaning once a week or so.

so theirs no scratch or anything? well if not then. by this week the two days i told you i should send payment. what is your paypal username?

btlking
04-16-2007, 12:52 AM
you never buy anything shut up

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 12:58 AM
so theirs no scratch or anything? well if not then. by this week the two days i told you i should send payment. what is your paypal username?

no scratches or anything.........let me know when ready

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 12:59 AM
More of a free bump.

I was on a HUGE air purifier kick today. Ended up not buying any (p.s. consumer reports says the oreck is CRAP)

Hope you get it sold.

Yea,,,,the oreck IS crappy....that stupid baloon trick:suicide:

Pl8er
04-16-2007, 01:00 AM
ummmm. Just a little bit curious on this one. I see your photo and you say you have 2 but only need one.

Then here :

http://i2.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/99/22/df38_1.JPG

Says 3 and only need 2. *boggles*

I got that from here

http://cgi.ebay.com/IONIC-PRO-air-cleaner-Air-purifier_W0QQitemZ270110381644QQihZ017QQcategoryZ4 3510QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 01:02 AM
ummmm. Just a little bit curious on this one. I see your photo and you say you have 2 but only need one.

Then here :

http://i2.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/99/22/df38_1.JPG

Says 3 and only need 2. *boggles*

I got that from here

http://cgi.ebay.com/IONIC-PRO-air-cleaner-Air-purifier_W0QQitemZ270110381644QQihZ017QQcategoryZ4 3510QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yea........sold one already to my brother. Was gonna keep 2, but dont need them......whats your point?

Pl8er
04-16-2007, 01:03 AM
No point really. Seems off to me *shrug* not my money though.

Then again, I don't use eBay to sell things to relatives either.

btlking
04-16-2007, 01:05 AM
he has refs seems like a good guy

Pl8er
04-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Oh please don't take it like I'm saying your trying to rob anyone at all. I'm really not, was just pointing it out.

I'm as far from an e-thug as it gets. Just trying to keep everyone safe :D

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 01:07 AM
No point really. Seems off to me *shrug* not my money though.

Then again, I don't use eBay to sell things to relatives either.

Dude, what are you talking about, using ebay to sell to relatives:rolleyes:
Although I dont have to explain anything to you, I was gonna keep 2, but sold my brother one instead. Keeping one, and selling one here/ebay/other forums.

I would've posted the ebay link, but we cant do that........not hiding anything.

Pl8er
04-16-2007, 01:09 AM
Like I said, not trying to pick a fight. Your pretty new (what 2 months) and I noticed that photo from this morning when I was looking at air purifiers, just wanted to point it out.

No reason to get pissy. I hope you get a buyer...either way your going to get all kinds of attention with this going to the top over and over ;)

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Like I said, not trying to pick a fight. Your pretty new (what 2 months) and I noticed that photo from this morning when I was looking at air purifiers, just wanted to point it out.

No reason to get pissy. I hope you get a buyer...either way your going to get all kinds of attention with this going to the top over and over ;)

Not getting pissy, but when you post that you dont use ebay to sell to relatives......thats just a dumb comment. I am a great buyer and seller. I have given things away to members as well. Just because I've been here only 2 months means nothing.

jokersmith
04-16-2007, 05:58 AM
ok, I'm going to throw my name in the ring. If your interested in ended this thread (and pissing match), I can do $60 shipped right now, via paypal? If your good with that PM me your paypal info and when I get home from work we can complete this!!

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 08:53 AM
ok, I'm going to throw my name in the ring. If your interested in ended this thread (and pissing match), I can do $60 shipped right now, via paypal? If your good with that PM me your paypal info and when I get home from work we can complete this!!

You have a PM, Joker

Pl8er
04-16-2007, 01:05 PM
HA HA HA HA...see the thing is that I wasn't trying to offend you at all, you on the other hand are just being rude.

So ya know what 2 points, I can give a s hit less if your giving things away to members. Its all of our jobs to watch out for other members on here for scams. We get them all the time. So when I see the EXACT same picture, yeah, I'm going to call it out. All I asked for was clarification even said I was looking at purifiers myself.

Secondly, since we are not going to be pals, why would I pay 60? I can just wait till the time runs out on the auction, no one is bidding, and pay 58. As your set at 39.99 plus 18 shipping.

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 01:36 PM
HA HA HA HA...see the thing is that I wasn't trying to offend you at all, you on the other hand are just being rude.

So ya know what 2 points, I can give a s hit less if your giving things away to members. Its all of our jobs to watch out for other members on here for scams. We get them all the time. So when I see the EXACT same picture, yeah, I'm going to call it out. All I asked for was clarification even said I was looking at purifiers myself.

Secondly, since we are not going to be pals, why would I pay 60? I can just wait till the time runs out on the auction, no one is bidding, and pay 58. As your set at 39.99 plus 18 shipping.

I set it that high to get aroung $60 shipped....that was my plan. I'm being rude, but you throw out the comment that you dont use ebay to sell to relatives.....and have no idea what you are talking about. Next, i set it @ $39.99, and we all know that people bid on things when the auctions almost over, so I'm not worried.
3rd, i already have a buyer for it.....paying a little later, so ........you can stop dumping on my thread now, and be a ******** to someone else

Scoobydoo
04-16-2007, 02:44 PM
FWIW civicsi told me a few days ago when he wanted me to build him a computer that he had sold his car for $7500 and had plenty of money. Of course I spent my time looking around for the cheapest way to build him a pc and then he never responded:(

If he has the money why does he need you to wait for payment?

Just letting you know so you dont pass up sales waiting for him to pay:(

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 03:08 PM
FWIW civicsi told me a few days ago when he wanted me to build him a computer that he had sold his car for $7500 and had plenty of money. Of course I spent my time looking around for the cheapest way to build him a pc and then he never responded:(

If he has the money why does he need you to wait for payment?

Just letting you know so you dont pass up sales waiting for him to pay:(

thanks for the heads up. bro. I figures as much. joker, above, offered to buy it, and pay for it when he gets off work....so to him it goes if he pays.
good looking out, though!

Pl8er
04-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Pretty much whatever I say you will take as cocky. So I apologize for setting you into a frenzy. My intentions were good. Newer member, looked to be selling in multiple locations using the same photo, just seemed bad. Just pointing it out. I know you don't understand the relative comment and really its not worth trying to explain so I'll let it drop.

Good luck with your sale man.

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Back up for grabs..............

That jagoff, joker...something who said he would pay for it via paypal, backed out a little while ago., after I told someone it was sold.......
Sell for $60 shipped.....what he offered....otherwise it'll sell on ebay in 1-1/2 days.

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 11:09 PM
***********sold*********************