PDA

View Full Version : A message to 3.5max6spd...

wedoca
04-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Hello 3.5max6spd, I purchased the profi vanadium phase plug comp and it came with the cal26 titan, how is that compare to the cal26 silk and the cal27? I'm really thinking about getting the cal27 from premiere audio and try it out, the majority here likes the silk better anyway. Since you've heard all the rainbow tweeters, your opinion is golden. BTW, would it be ok if I use the x-over that came with the phase plug for the cal27? What would your preference be on the x-over settings for the cal 27? Thanks.

alphakenny1
04-14-2007, 01:10 PM
i think you might be better off pm'ing him but this might work.

wedoca
04-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Hey alphakenny1, I understand that you've sold your cal27 and got the cal26 titan, is there a reason why you did that? Isn't the 27 supposed to be better that the 26 titan? I'm very interesting in your answer. Bear in mind, I've not heard any of the rainbow tweeter before, but I got a comp set that is about to put in. The cal26 titan is what it came with and I'm itching on getting the cal27, people have said different things about the two tweet and got me all confused. So any of your experiece with those tweet would have been a great help, thank you.