PDA

View Full Version : Tokico HP's (Blues)

konechiwa
04-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Hello everyone. So i have the eibach pro lowering kit (1.5" lowering) and i was wondering what struts to get (rear and front). I'd really like the koni yellows, but i don't have nearly enough money to get them.

I was looking at the tokico HP's (the blue ones) for front and rear, but i was wonderin if anyone had them and could tell me how they ride. I want them to handle good, but i don't drive fast, so superior handling isn't a huge concern for me. I am very interested in the ride however.

I was wondering how they ride, soft or stiff. I'd like my ride to be smooth and soft so if they don't could you point me in the right direction for springs? I have about 300 dollars to spend max (maybe a little more) and i have a 1999 chevy cavalier (no laughs please thanks)

i was also looking at the KYB AGX's, and if anyone had them...same for the Hp's.

Thanks

Lunchbocks
04-11-2007, 08:33 PM
The combo of KYB AGX and Eibach Pro-Kit has been a mainstay is the DSM world for a long time. Most people would agree that the ride is reasonable for everyday street use while having enough adjustability for fairly stiff characteristics for uses in auto-x and the like. I really think any 3 of the shock choices woud be fine, but the AGX I've dealt with personally and liked their adjustability.

konechiwa
04-12-2007, 07:57 PM
anyone else please?