PDA

View Full Version : Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhoh45
04-11-2007, 09:51 AM
i'm building a wall in my cavi and dont have an idea of how to make it

im looking for people to post photos of walls they've made or have seen so i can get an idea on how i'd like it to be

azbass
04-11-2007, 09:57 AM
ok

req
04-11-2007, 10:12 AM
yea if you have no idea how to do it.

its a bad idea to do it yourself.

eaither get somone to actually help build it with you, or forsake it until you understand what you are getting into.

it most likely ruin the car. just :fyi:

uhoh45
04-11-2007, 10:17 AM
no i know what im doing i just dont have a set plan on how im going to build the port or anything

i was thinking slot port, aeros or flared slot port i just want to see some photos to help me get a better idea

snoopdan
04-11-2007, 10:19 AM
gotta rip out the interior in the back half of the car (for the most part)....like pulling up seats then mounting a dancefloor to the bottom structure of where the seat used to be so you have something firm to mount your box monstrosity to. You can either build it in the car or out of it and try to force it in, but mostly you'll have to remove your chairs either way. Good luck, have fun. At least the panels in a cavy are easy to pull. The dash ***** in them :crap:

uhoh45
04-11-2007, 10:21 AM
gotta rip out the interior in the back half of the car (for the most part)....like pulling up seats then mounting a dancefloor to the bottom structure of where the seat used to be so you have something firm to mount your box monstrosity to. You can either build it in the car or out of it and try to force it in, but mostly you'll have to remove your chairs either way. Good luck, have fun. At least the panels in a cavy are easy to pull. The dash ***** in them :crap:

seats are already out rear seats gutted and dance floors already built framing should be done sooner then later moneys a bit low right now