PDA

View Full Version : FS 30 GB BLK VIDEO ipod

tweet02
04-10-2007, 05:34 PM
I have a 30 GB Blk Ipod up for sale. I am lookin for 150.00 shipped OBO It has the sync cable and earbuds, and the pics speak for the condition its in. As you can see, I have plenty of REFs on here, so lets get this sold!!!

tweet02
04-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Make me some offers guys, im trying to buy my new amp!!!

jonnybusa
04-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Make me some offers guys, im trying to buy my new amp!!!

I can pay $130 shipped to 18974 but thats all right now. If not, no biggie:(

tweet02
04-10-2007, 08:20 PM
PM replied^^^^^

tweet02
04-10-2007, 11:03 PM
SOLD!!!!!!

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 01:30 PM
Tweet, we have a BIG problem. I recieved the ipod video today, and there are ALOT of problems w/ it!!!!!!!!!!

1st, The pics you posted, but ERASED 5 days ago for sone reason:eyebrow: show no damage, but they werent close-ups.....now I know why. The whole side on left is completely siperglued, like it came apart, or was broken!!!! There's even super glue on the ****ing face of it!!!
2nd, there is a deep gouge, scratch, groove...whatever....carved into the SCREEN itself!!!!!
3rd, there is no usb cable you stated was gonna come w/ it.
4th, I tried it, and IT DOESNT EVEN WORK!!!!!! It powers up, you can scroll thru the songs, do everything, but when you try to listen, the song plays, but there's no sound whatsoever!!! I tried 3 differend earphones I have and NOTHING. The same earphones work my other Ipod perfect, so i know its this one.
I need you to respond, and make this right, or we are going right to feedback, and dealing w/ it there!
The battery LITERALLY died after me playing w/ it for 1 hr, after it said it was fully charged.!!

Ya know what........now it wont even let me scroll to different menus....TWEET, I want my money back!!!!!!

xxxpower
04-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Tweet, we have a BIG problem. I recieved the ipod video today, and there are ALOT of problems w/ it!!!!!!!!!!

1st, The pics you posted, but ERASED 5 days ago for sone reason:eyebrow: show no damage, but they werent close-ups.....now I know why. The whole side on left is completely siperglued, like it came apart, or was broken!!!! There's even super glue on the ****ing face of it!!!
2nd, there is a deep gouge, scratch, groove...whatever....carved into the SCREEN itself!!!!!
3rd, there is no usb cable you stated was gonna come w/ it.
4th, I tried it, and IT DOESNT EVEN WORK!!!!!! It powers up, you can scroll thru the songs, do everything, but when you try to listen, the song plays, but there's no sound whatsoever!!! I tried 3 differend earphones I have and NOTHING. The same earphones work my other Ipod perfect, so i know its this one.
I need you to respond, and make this right, or we are going right to feedback, and dealing w/ it there!
The battery LITERALLY died after me playing w/ it for 1 hr, after it said it was fully charged.!!

Ya know what........now it wont even let me scroll to different menus....TWEET, I want my money back!!!!!!

superglue wtf

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 02:02 PM
superglue wtf

Yea...superglue. I can still smell the glue. The front face has it all over, and his fingerprints are even glued to the front now.
I dont know how you try to sell something and not tell the buyer, or even sell an item like this....period!!

I wonder if I should go to member feedback/transactions, or wait.

pics up as soon as my cam battery charges.......

xxxpower
04-16-2007, 02:08 PM
fuc waiting bro how in the hell are you going to sell something with superglue all over it well anyways good luck getting your cash back

tweet02
04-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Ha, i should have come and read this post 1st, but i see you calling your self putting me on blast!! You got the wrong Ipod, and I was going to correct it, but since you choose to handle it like this, send that ipod back and i will give you a refund!! I didnt do all that I have done to keep my name clean on this forum and mess it up over a lil 130.00. The Ipod you have was one that was droped off to me, see if i could fix, the clown that owns it did the superglue job, and my wife made the mistake of shipping you that one. I took the pics down, becuase i was almost at the limit on the forum for posting pics. So, as I said, send me that one back, and get your 130.00

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 02:11 PM
fuc waiting bro how in the hell are you going to sell something with superglue all over it well anyways good luck getting your cash back

He just PM'ed me saying he will refund my $$ when I send it back, but I told him I'll ship it to him today, take pics of the box, reciept, and tracking reciept, but I want him to refund me, w/ shipping $$$, today.
I wanna buy another one now, and dont/shouldnt wanna wait to.:pissed:

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Ha, i should have come and read this post 1st, but i see you calling your self putting me on blast!! You got the wrong Ipod, and I was going to correct it, but since you choose to handle it like this, send that ipod back and i will give you a refund!! I didnt do all that I have done to keep my name clean on this forum and mess it up over a lil 130.00. The Ipod you have was one that was droped off to me, see if i could fix, the clown that owns it did the superglue job, and my wife made the mistake of shipping you that one. I took the pics down, becuase i was almost at the limit on the forum for posting pics. So, as I said, send me that one back, and get your 130.00

I didnt go to member feedback, to try to slam you......... I posted in this thread about the sale, after you didnt respond right away to my PM.

All I want is this made right.....didnt try to hurt your rep. I want an Ipod video, so if you wanna send me the correct one, thats awesome.....then I'll send you the other one back, priority.

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Tweet, can you please return my pm so we can work this out.?
thanks

all I wanna do is make this right, and move on.

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Twet, you have another PM......please respond!!

tweet02
04-16-2007, 03:38 PM
replied!!

jonnybusa
04-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Well, Tweet and I are working on getting this straightened out.
He sent me the wrong one by accident, and in NO WAY did he try to rip me off, or ANYTHING like that.
He still is a good guy, and a great seller......no one should be weary of doing business w/ him.
john