PDA

View Full Version : Alarm Set Ups

Wragold
04-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Ive been skimming these threads and it sounds like compustar and viper are good alarms. I see that they come with windows up/down and auto door locks. I have a 1990 Nissan Pathfinder with manual windows and locks. would they work? and how much would they cost. this is the 2nd time my cars got jacked.1st they just took my MP3 Player the 2nd time they got my speakers. Jack my stuff once same on you, jack my stuff twice shame on me. Its time for an alarm.

TunedPerfect
04-08-2007, 02:44 PM
You would have to actuators installed and it would cost quite a bit. And DEI and Compustar are the best out there. I have a DEI Python 990 ST and its a phenomenal unit. You can also insure your stuff, all my subs and everything are completely insured and it was only like 40 more a year! You just need pictures, proof of purchase and they have to be bolted into your car.

Wragold
04-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Ok so may be ill do the actuator thing later, but how much would it cost for just the alarm. I dont need top of the line but you know would want stuff like glass breaking sensor, door opening, and shock sensors really. yeah I just got a new job so ill see if my mom will set my car up for the right insurance just incase my stuff is stolen.