PDA

View Full Version : neons in the port of my box...

CEOofdaROC4
04-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Is there any1 who can give me directions on putting a neon light in the port of my dual L7 box... its already made like I dnt kno how 2 wire it tho.

pitbull12888
04-07-2007, 08:56 PM
umm if its in the port (where all the air pressure is relieved) i dont think its going to stay there lolzz

ThomasG
04-07-2007, 08:57 PM
umm if its in the port (where all the air pressure is relieved) i dont think its going to stay there lolzz

:laugh: :laugh: yea putting neons in the port? I can see on the box but in the port wtf...

Spud2388
04-07-2007, 09:03 PM
if the ports are straight and have no turns, then placing a neon light in the box will make the inside ends of the port light up kinda. But if there is a bend, good luck. You could try leds, but they are pretty directional and aiming th light can be a little dificult.

Rattlebrain
04-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Is there any1 who can give me directions on putting a neon light in the port of my dual L7 box... its already made like I dnt kno how 2 wire it tho.

Not trying to be an *** here, but is anyone else having problems understanding this??? IS there a light already there and you don't know where to plug the pos and neg wire, or you want to put a light in the port?