PDA

View Full Version : box build completed "Pics"

THUMPPER
04-03-2007, 12:28 AM
I finishe the enclosure for the new RF P312D4

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/549000-549999/549281_582_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/549000-549999/549281_583_full.jpg

jmanpc
04-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Crazy lookin box, but looks nice. Sorry about the sub you're going to use, though.

audiobahnuser18
04-03-2007, 12:32 AM
one diffrent unique looking box there but in the end it just matter's how it sounds:).

blackbonnie
04-03-2007, 12:43 AM
nice box, how long did it take you?

baseballer1100
04-03-2007, 12:44 AM
Turned out great.

rlcowboy
04-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Hey dude from the pic that looks like a box u bought from a store, you did a JAM up job on it!! Too bad u could'nt have done a step by step thread though. Don't listen to what that dude said about ur sub, if u like that's what counts PERIOD! I first joined thiis board cause I thought I would be talkin to some other car audio enthusiests like myself but mostly it's just folks who think having a 2000w 18" driver in your trunk is a system, don't matter bought nothing else, just that they can make a loud noise that sounds like boom,lol. I mean when I built my system I knew what drivers I would be using but they were the LAST thing I worried about, see I actually like to listen to music and not a just something that goes boom. Not all folks on here r like that so I did'nt mean to make it sound like that but there r plenty of them!! So what r u using for ur front stage speakers? I got my JL XR components off Ebay, new in the box, they were regular $420 but $210 off ebay with a 6 mth warranty. Juat making the point u can get some high end sound quality components for like $200 off ebay. Anyway good luck with the system, let us know how it all sounds once u tie it all together.

THUMPPER
04-03-2007, 12:49 AM
thanx.....I worked on this thing on and off for about 4 days
I just do this on my spare time...

''''
jmanpc Crazy lookin box, but looks nice. Sorry about the sub you're going to use, though. """

thanx.
and the box is not for me

THUMPPER
04-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Hey dude from the pic that looks like a box u bought from a store, you did a JAM up job on it!! Too bad u could'nt have done a step by step thread though. Don't listen to what that dude said about ur sub, if u like that's what counts PERIOD! I first joined thiis board cause I thought I would be talkin to some other car audio enthusiests like myself but mostly it's just folks who think having a 2000w 18" driver in your trunk is a system, don't matter bought nothing else, just that they can make a loud noise that sounds like boom,lol. I mean when I built my system I knew what drivers I would be using but they were the LAST thing I worried about, see I actually like to listen to music and not a just something that goes boom. Not all folks on here r like that so I did'nt mean to make it sound like that but there r plenty of them!! So what r u using for ur front stage speakers? I got my JL XR components off Ebay, new in the box, they were regular $420 but $210 off ebay with a 6 mth warranty. Juat making the point u can get some high end sound quality components for like $200 off ebay. Anyway good luck with the system, let us know how it all sounds once u tie it all together.

thanx......

like I said in my other reply this box is not for me
I made it for a Rockford forum member

as for my personal system I have the CDT Eurosport .07x3 components
for up front and a Crown BPX 2200.1 amp for the subs and I also
got an Iraggi 250 amp alt but nothing is installed yet
I still need a new head unit ,subs and a top end amp
all will come soon
I think I may end up with a pair of JBL GTI 12" subs
and a JBL P600.2 amp for the components....who knows

Dozy_production
04-03-2007, 01:15 AM

Think about what your going to say next time before you make huge generalizations about this forum.

There a bunch of SQ junkies on this forum, and well... p3's arent known for the most accurate sound reproduction, so what the hell are you talking about?

Omarvelous
04-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Long time no see.... if this is the right thumpper im thinking about.

Nice box.

momuzykent
04-03-2007, 11:26 AM
nice build!

sdmtnbiker420
04-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Think about what your going to say next time before you make huge generalizations about this forum.

There a bunch of SQ junkies on this forum, and well... p3's arent known for the most accurate sound reproduction, so what the hell are you talking about?

Hey Dozy, you get my private message??

inapontiac
04-03-2007, 03:21 PM
I would...."pound that sound"

Immacomputer
04-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Looks really nice! What kind of finish is that on the port and sub ring? It looks like fleckstone but different.

.::DuD3::.
04-03-2007, 06:36 PM

i think he's trying to say if he likes it, then thats all that matters. and it doesn't matter if according to everyone else it doesn't sound as good.

box looks good too.

PV Audio
04-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey dude from the pic that looks like a box u bought from a store, you did a JAM up job on it!! Too bad u could'nt have done a step by step thread though. Don't listen to what that dude said about ur sub, if u like that's what counts PERIOD! I first joined thiis board cause I thought I would be talkin to some other car audio enthusiests like myself but mostly it's just folks who think having a 2000w 18" driver in your trunk is a system, don't matter bought nothing else, just that they can make a loud noise that sounds like boom,lol. I mean when I built my system I knew what drivers I would be using but they were the LAST thing I worried about, see I actually like to listen to music and not a just something that goes boom. Not all folks on here r like that so I did'nt mean to make it sound like that but there r plenty of them!! So what r u using for ur front stage speakers? I got my JL XR components off Ebay, new in the box, they were regular $420 but $210 off ebay with a 6 mth warranty. Juat making the point u can get some high end sound quality components for like $200 off ebay. Anyway good luck with the system, let us know how it all sounds once u tie it all together.And who are you to make that judgement?

Box looks excellent, even though it's awfully busy. :laugh:

stishdr
04-04-2007, 12:01 AM
nice nice job on the box :)