PDA

View Full Version : expedition kick pods

pboulos
03-31-2007, 01:52 PM
i really want a set of kick pods for a 5.25 components set in my expedition but im pretty sure i wouldnt be able to do it right myself as i have no fiberglass experience. i found these: http://www.cardomain.com/item/QLCQLK2010B96?vq_id=none but thats a little expensive. is there anyone local who can do this for me? or is there any way i can mail my current kick panels to someone and they can make them off that template? or perhaps someone knows a friend with an expedition and they can build them using that as a template?? :confused:

im open to ideas so if you can help me hit me up and keep the prices low :greedy:

pboulos
03-31-2007, 01:55 PM
as far as finish i figured i would match it to the car with some duplicolor paint

req
03-31-2007, 01:55 PM
honestly. i would charge that much for custom pods. if not more.

all you have to do with those qlogic ones is reinfoce the rear side with sound dampening or some fiberglass.

you could make custom ones yourself for about half that cost in materials and the rest in time\production, but if you have never done it before they wont come out nearly that nice.

pboulos
03-31-2007, 01:59 PM
yea thats what i thought thats why i figured someone fairly local would be a better option/cheaper