PDA

View Full Version : New!!!

ChadSays
03-30-2007, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I'm new to the forums. I didn't actually join because of an interest in cars. A friend of mine actually convinced me to join because there's a lot of off-topics he said might interest me. Which is cool, cause I'm always looking for something new to do in my spare time.

Here's a little bit about myself:
Name: Chad
State/Location: Michigan
Hobbies: Playing pool, hanging out with friends, Photoshop, MySpace, meeting new people, listening to music, and more.

Feel free to PM me on the boards, especially cause I may not look at this thread very often. :D

audiobahnuser18
03-30-2007, 02:16 AM
Welcome to the Forum's man :).

Eugenics
03-30-2007, 02:16 AM
subscribe fool. edit options > subscriptions > no email

Chevillac
03-30-2007, 02:17 AM
Seriously?

Welcome. If you are here just for the Lounge/offtopic. Try offtopic.com too/instead.

ChadSays
03-30-2007, 02:22 AM
Eh. I sign up for a lot of forums, and audiobahn, a personal friend of mine, is always on here. He sends me a lot of the topics, which is why I'm here instead of anything else. ;)

Chevillac
03-30-2007, 02:27 AM
Eh. I sign up for a lot of forums, and audiobahn, a personal friend of mine, is always on here. He sends me a lot of the topics, which is why I'm here instead of anything else. ;)

Im not saying dont enjoy yourself here. But Offtopic.com is probly 1000x faster and much more entertaining than the Lounge here. Its definitely a time killer.

ChadSays
03-30-2007, 02:32 AM
Yeah I know.
Suggestions are good, obviously they brought me here. ;)

So maybe, one day, when I don't have anything going in this, or the 4 other websites I go to; I'll check it out. It's pretty easy to remember, lol.

audiobahnuser18
03-30-2007, 02:36 AM
I also do agree but if you can man help out people here or learn from them even if it is off topic:).

ChadSays
03-30-2007, 02:38 AM
I also do agree but if you can man help out people here or learn from them even if it is off topic:).

I don't know a thing about cars, you know this.

So I doubt I'll be helping anyone. Unless it's an off-topic subject I know about, like Photoshop, or something of that nature. ^.^

audiobahnuser18
03-30-2007, 02:43 AM
Oh i know man that's why i said an off topic subject but you never know could see something into car audio that you may use for something else.

denim
04-06-2007, 01:47 PM
hello