PDA

View Full Version : Low-Hz Partial Sponsorship

Showrides
03-28-2007, 12:12 AM
We are looking to get a show car up here in the CT/MA area to run some RD Audio products.

We want someone who attends shows regularly, and is knowledgeable when it comes to car audio.

If you think you have what it takes, or may be interested feel free to shoot me a PM or email me at Ben@low-hz.com for details.

This is only a partial sponsorship. But all products will be sold well below dealer cost.

Thanks and hope to hear from some of you local guys,

Ben

lilmaniac2
03-28-2007, 12:19 AM
ben u can give me some 18s to run in my van

Showrides
03-28-2007, 12:23 AM
ben u can give me some 18s to run in my van

But I want to see them and listen to them. If only I had a better car for it.

lilmaniac2
03-28-2007, 12:25 AM
they can see them do close to a 160 :)

Showrides
03-28-2007, 12:30 AM
they can see them do close to a 160 :)

What 18's do you want? And I said partial sponsorship.

lilmaniac2
03-28-2007, 12:31 AM
heavyweights

and i said GIVE lol

Showrides
03-28-2007, 12:33 AM
heavyweights

and i said GIVE lol

You know that expression? You can S*** in one hand and wish in the other?

Or do I need to finish it for you?

Showrides
03-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Still looking people:naughty:

Chevillac
03-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Sounds like a good deal. Good luck on finding somebody.

Johnny Drama
03-28-2007, 05:41 PM
So how is this not advertising? Can you read? Have you read the rules?

NeverEnuffBass
03-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Interested in either of my cars?

Showrides
03-28-2007, 05:45 PM

How is it worse than the guy who wrote in the CT section giving information about his own shop?

And if you find this thread inappropriate you can go ahead and shut it down, but I am just trying to find someone to offer a very good deal to. I will be losing money on the deal, so that is why I don't see it as I am doing something for financial gain.

Any financial gain I get from what comes of this, had nothing to do with ca.com and all advertisements will take place outside of this forum.

Showrides
03-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Interested in either of my cars?

Of course. I have always liked your durango.

Showrides
03-28-2007, 05:47 PM

And to answer your other two questions, I do know how to read, and I have read the majority of the rules.

Johnny Drama
03-28-2007, 05:48 PM
How is it worse than the guy who wrote in the CT section giving information about his own shop?

And if you find this thread inappropriate you can go ahead and shut it down, but I am just trying to find someone to offer a very good deal to. I will be losing money on the deal, so that is why I don't see it as I am doing something for financial gain.

Any financial gain I get from what comes of this, had nothing to do with ca.com and all advertisements will take place outside of this forum.

I can only catch what I see. If you would like, you can PM me the link to said thread.

With that said...This is advertising in a way. In the future it would be best for you to contact a moderator or the admin before making these type threads. We have to be fair tword all and if I dont let another company do it I cant let you.

Best thing to do at this points os to contact the admin. He approves and I will back off.

-J

Johnny Drama
03-28-2007, 05:49 PM
I wont delete, but please dont make these again without asking. This isnt your forum.

If you wish to continue to converse PM me.