PDA

View Full Version : might need some help please... (deal gone bad.)

rawdogj
03-21-2007, 08:31 PM
hello all , i sold a soundstream xxx-6500 to , thelow and VolvoSteffe

well the low sent his money order and got his amp, the whole time i never recived the money order from volvosteffe,

3 weeks went by and i told him i would have to relist it for sale as i didnt recive anything, he said he would contact the post office.

well i recived the letter but there was nothing inside but some papers...

i then contacted him with ALL messages below..., not sure how to help him but i didnt recive anything!!

["Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdogj
hello

i recived an evople today , it was pretty beat up.

i went to open it and seen that it looked like it was already opened.

i looked inside and there is NOTHING in the envolpe, but some paper.

i think you need to contact the company you used to get the money order and let them know i didnt recive it!

please advise what i should do from here, i didnt recive a money order.

i belive you sent me one as i got a letter from your contray but nothing but paper inside!

you can call me at 419-705-1233

Jason "

his response....

Yeah sure!!! You really want me to believe that bullshit?

No wonder you had such a rush getting the amp back out for sale again, you must've planned to rip my friend off from day one!

Do you really think I'm that stupid that I'll believe that someone opened the envelope to empty it and then closed it up to send it away again?
There is not ONE logical reason to do that instead of just keeping the envelope and burn it up at a later occasion.

However it makes complete sense to pick up the envelope and take the money and then say that there was no money in it, just like you did, so don't act like you're innocent!

either you send the amp or the money to my friend as fast as scolded rat, or I'll do everything in my power to make you pay for your crime!

now i understand him being upset, but i didnt get the money order so i wrote this to him

"bro i swear to you that the letter didnt have a money order inside!!

check with the company that you bought it from and see that i didnt cash it!!!

i have had 5 people send me money orders in the past month and have not had one problem.

please understand that when i recived the letter it didnt have the money order inside!!

im sorry bro. i dont know what to do , but im willing to work with you to get this fixed.

please contact the place where you bought the money order and see that i dont have it !!

im sorry this has happened to you, but i didnt recive any type of payment from you and 3 weeks had passed so i had to relist the amp.

please any futher questions or anything i can do to help you locate the money call me or e-mail me

rawdogj@hotmail.com

i would love to help him , i also think 3 weeks of waiting is a good amount, so i relisted the amp.

please if there is anything i can do to help him let me know!!

JL Audio
03-21-2007, 08:44 PM
my transaction went through great with you bro.. I think someone is being a lil hasteful and jumping the gun accusing you of anything.. they need to do as you requested them to do and call the company or check their numbers before doing anything else.

hope all goes well.

djman37
03-23-2007, 07:02 PM
I don't send MO's in a normal envelope... only fedex or UPS document envelopes.

G/L fellas.

60ndown
03-23-2007, 07:08 PM
cancel the first m/o, send a new 1.