PDA

View Full Version : Need help ASAP, Extremis by tommorow!!

Alpineinstaller
03-21-2007, 02:09 PM
I need a place online or dealer i can call to get some shipped to me by tommorow. Also I will get the Mpyre 65Ms if i can. I need help thanks in advance.

Blake

JAZN
03-21-2007, 05:00 PM
You can ask acoustic-visions.com if they'll overnight it.

djman37
03-21-2007, 05:02 PM
You can ask acoustic-visions.com if they'll overnight it.

ha. No mas. We've called all over the US looking for Adire Extremi's or Mpyre 65M's
I don't think A-V has called back yet though.

NO LUCK so far.:eyebrow:

Alpineinstaller
03-21-2007, 05:07 PM
I give up ill just run the ****ed up set of Type-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssss

djman37
03-21-2007, 05:09 PM
I give up ill just run the ****ed up set of Type-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssss

could audio depot not help you? I can go pick 'em up if you buy them.

Alpineinstaller
03-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Yeah they could, but I just give up. I'll run what i have. Thanks for helping out Doug I do really appreciate you.

Chevyaudio
03-21-2007, 07:39 PM
You can have my set of Type R's...2 must be better than 1. lol

~Magick_Man~
03-22-2007, 03:32 AM
take justin's extremis and give him your hype r's

~Magick_Man~