PDA

View Full Version : Up coming events

t-rex audio
03-21-2007, 12:51 PM
The following are all single point Db Drag and Bass Race events, and will take place at T-Rex Car Audio, LLC located at 1324 Stratford Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615.

Entry fees per class is $20.00 or $30.00 for both Db Drag and Bass Race. For more information on upcoming events and Db Drag/Bass Race, please contact Manny Alves at 203-378-8377 or via email at [email protected]

Saturday, April 28th

Saturday, May 19th

Saturday, June 16th

Saturday, July 14th

Saturday, August 11th

Saturday, September 1st

NeverEnuffBass
03-21-2007, 01:58 PM
I'll still be at school during the first one, but gonna try to make all of the others. I'm gonna build a street B setup in my Blazer :up2somet: as soon as I get home just until I can rebuild the Durango.

t-rex audio
03-21-2007, 04:35 PM
golf vs blazer
:)

Erthshker
03-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Ill prolli b at all of em w/ my new setup....

NeverEnuffBass
03-22-2007, 12:46 AM
golf vs blazer
:)

ha ha ha, its on!

80INCHES
03-22-2007, 09:55 PM
i will be there as usual
with my se12's or custom tc sound subs

t-rex audio
04-04-2007, 09:10 AM
ttt

t-rex audio
04-11-2007, 09:41 AM
ttt

tprj82
04-11-2007, 09:44 AM
what times will the show be held i may make the one in august and or the one in sept

t-rex audio
04-11-2007, 11:58 AM
all events start at 12pm

also there will be a cash class!!!!

t-rex audio
04-13-2007, 09:15 AM
ttt

frenzy07
04-13-2007, 12:25 PM
wut r the prizes if there is any?

t-rex audio
04-13-2007, 01:45 PM
points and certificate for db drag
and cash in the cash class

97cavy
04-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Not sure if im gonna make the first one...still havent touched the truck since last summer lol

t-rex audio
04-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Cash Class!!!!!!!!!

NeverEnuffBass
04-19-2007, 12:27 AM
Maybe some nice weather this year for ya. Didn't it rain like hell at both last year?

t-rex audio
04-19-2007, 09:15 AM
like hell no but it did rain.

97cavy
04-20-2007, 09:26 PM
like hell no but it did rain.

BS! I was SOAKED the show i went to! The extended forcast is also calling for rain next weekend.

Supposed to rebuild the truck tomorrow, so we shall see!

Anymore info about this cash class? I loves to gamble!

80INCHES
04-21-2007, 12:16 AM
i will be there
hopefully i can open my port more be4 the show

t-rex audio
04-21-2007, 08:46 AM
BS! I was SOAKED the show i went to! The extended forcast is also calling for rain next weekend.

Supposed to rebuild the truck tomorrow, so we shall see!

Anymore info about this cash class? I loves to gamble!

That B/C you stand in the rain, and your a bigger/ slower moving mass your going to get soaked.:)

cash class $10 to enter
1st place 60% of pot
2nd 30% of pot
3rd 10% of pot

I can't say how it works on here but everyone will love it.

NOW get to work slacker!!!!!!

t-rex audio
04-21-2007, 08:51 AM
i will be there
hopefully i can open my port more be4 the show

you going to enter this time?

97cavy
04-21-2007, 08:58 AM
That B/C you stand in the rain, and your a bigger/ slower moving mass your going to get soaked.:)

cash class $10 to enter
1st place 60% of pot
2nd 30% of pot
3rd 10% of pot

I can't say how it works on here but everyone will love it.

NOW get to work slacker!!!!!!

Aint that a kick in the ***. Heading to HomeDepot to get me 4-5 sheets of mdf right this second.

t-rex audio
04-21-2007, 09:10 AM
LOL
good!
Street B???

80INCHES
04-21-2007, 10:30 AM
you going to enter this time?

YES:fro: :eek: :naughty:

DBDRAG AND BASS RACING

97cavy
04-21-2007, 10:30 PM
bass race??

OOOOHHH YEAH BASSRACE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/97cavy/IMG_0220.jpg

97cavy
04-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Good news:

Box is done

BAD news:

Both 8d batts are bad. As it stands right now i have 1 850cca everstart maxx, and with funds low, new batts really arent in the budget

NeverEnuffBass
04-22-2007, 09:27 PM
LOL
good!
Street B???

I guess street B is gonna be the big class. I'll be home from Boston next sunday then the building begins be prepared... :p:

t-rex audio
04-23-2007, 09:54 AM
This Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t-rex audio
04-26-2007, 03:48 PM
ttt^^^^

97cavy
04-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Manny, got any powerbass amps laying around that ya wanna let me throw in the truck lol. I think one of mine might be screwed, it turns itself on and off

80INCHES
04-26-2007, 10:50 PM
ok can i get a roll call to see who's comming out to the event

and manny do u have a jig saw laying around so i can open up my port...with my aunts funeral ...trying to do that was hard

97cavy
04-26-2007, 10:54 PM
I'll make my decision when i wake up saturday morning probably lol

80INCHES
04-26-2007, 10:55 PM
u better make it..i want to hear those subs

t-rex audio
04-27-2007, 09:13 AM
yes and yes

97cavy
04-27-2007, 10:17 PM
While id really love to be there tomorrow, i just dont see it happening. I got a offer for a good deal on batteries, and gonna put the money i have now towards that. Plus I just found out that one of my amps is gone (**** powersupply touched the case!) and I have to try to get in touch with powerbass to try to get my amp swapped out before svr SOMEHOW.

80INCHES
04-28-2007, 07:39 AM
U Fu.cking Punk...just Use 1 Amp On All For Just To See Wat It Does

t-rex audio
05-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Ill prolli b at all of em w/ my new setup....

:rolleyes:

t-rex audio
05-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Next Show May 19th.

t-rex audio
05-14-2007, 03:43 PM
This WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tprj82
05-14-2007, 08:40 PM
i cant make this being as it is right after svr and all my equipment is out, but i will make one up their have to get my revenge on jarad

80INCHES
05-14-2007, 09:08 PM
I Will Be There This Weekend...hopefully I Should Have My Music 2gether For Bass Race

97cavy
05-14-2007, 09:10 PM
They mentioned something about me working saturday in VT since i didnt work today because of SVR, but I really need points!

80INCHES
05-17-2007, 10:52 AM
roll call ....whos going this weekend. its not far at all.

NeverEnuffBass
05-17-2007, 03:42 PM
roll call ....whos going this weekend. its not far at all.

I'll be there, whether or not I'm competing is questionable. I got your message yesterday, didn't have a chance to call you back

Jaja
06-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Ill b at the next one whether im competing or not is still up in the air...

t-rex audio
06-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Next event this saturday the 16th

80INCHES
06-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Next event this saturday the 16th

my transmission should be in 2day so i will be there to compete again
i really have to build me a new box...the one i currently have needs a bigger port and im too lazy to make it

97cavy
06-11-2007, 08:13 PM
THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, thats right, im actually ready lol

NeverEnuffBass
06-11-2007, 09:28 PM
I'll be there

Jaja
06-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Ill try to b there w/ a POS car i bought to bum around in CT with....ill have a 15" SX off a ZRS-8 if i can find the time to come by...

NeverEnuffBass
06-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Ill try to b there w/ a POS car i bought to bum around in CT with....ill have a 15" SX off a ZRS-8 if i can find the time to come by...

screw this beater with my old sub in it, I want to see this Jeep in your sig.

97cavy
06-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Hey manny, i MAY need some 1/0 ring terminals, im sure ya got some at the shop right?

97cavy
06-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Oh yeah, cash class at this one too?

80INCHES
06-14-2007, 10:41 PM
if people put the money up it should be cash class

i need to make my port bigger dammit...but i really dont feel like taking that box out its heavy and very very snugg fitting in my trunk

97cavy
06-15-2007, 07:44 AM
if people put the money up it should be cash class

i need to make my port bigger dammit...but i really dont feel like taking that box out its heavy and very very snugg fitting in my trunk

U wanna talk about heavy? im supprized my poor truck hasnt popped a tire or anything

t-rex audio
06-15-2007, 08:35 AM

X2

NeverEnuffBass
06-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey manny, i MAY need some 1/0 ring terminals, im sure ya got some at the shop right?

I think i may have wiped him out of them yesterday.

97cavy
06-15-2007, 06:02 PM
I think i may have wiped him out of them yesterday.

DOH!

What times everything starting?

Jaja
06-16-2007, 03:38 PM

If i ever get the car up to CT nd out of FL i will let u guys know but for now i can only enjoy the Jeep like once every 2 weeks.....

But i couldnt make it today had to go see Dr. Andrews in Bama then fly back to FL where im @ now, mayb the next show ill attend if im in CT.

t-rex audio
06-28-2007, 10:24 AM
july 14th next event

All 1st time Db Dragers it will only cost you $5 per class

Jaja
07-09-2007, 01:39 PM
july 14th next event

All 1st time Db Dragers it will only cost you $5 per class

Finally ill b able to attend the show w/ a hooptie install i did up here....15" AQ HD3 off a Cadence ZRS-8....stock electrical.

I do have 1 question though what class will i be in??.....street B im guessing.

t-rex audio
07-09-2007, 02:08 PM
yup street b

NeverEnuffBass
07-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Finally ill b able to attend the show w/ a hooptie install i did up here....15" AQ HD3 off a Cadence ZRS-8....stock electrical.

I do have 1 question though what class will i be in??.....street B im guessing.

What did you ever end up putting my SX in?

80INCHES
07-09-2007, 06:33 PM
yup street b

kool we will be in the same class
kool

im trying to have something up my sleeve for this show:naughty: :eyebrow:

t-rex audio
07-10-2007, 08:52 AM
kool we will be in the same class
kool

im trying to have something up my sleeve for this show:naughty: :eyebrow:

why dont you take it out of your sleeve and dont over shot again :repsthrs:

Jaja
07-10-2007, 10:26 AM
What did you ever end up putting my SX in?

It was in the hooptie install tht was done up here, then i got to hear it and it just wasnt loud enough so i sold it locally to a buddy of mine who i made a nice setup for....Its in a good home though.

80INCHES
07-10-2007, 12:58 PM
why dont you take it out of your sleeve and dont over shot again :repsthrs:

iknow but ihave anot6her issue.my wife is being a jerk she makin me choose between going to ur show on sat or goping to a show locally on sunday...so its hard cuz i want to goto both shows

nice
07-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Please don't post stuff like that 80, it's not a good look for you.

97cavy
07-10-2007, 07:56 PM
iknow but ihave anot6her issue.my wife is being a jerk she makin me choose between going to ur show on sat or goping to a show locally on sunday...so its hard cuz i want to goto both shows

I searched 3 pages of images and got lazy, but this is the best i could find

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/960831/2/istockphoto_960831_ball_jar.jpg

t-rex audio
07-11-2007, 01:07 PM
next event this weekend
all 1st time db drag / bass race $5 per class

Jaja
07-11-2007, 04:08 PM
next event this weekend
all 1st time db drag / bass race $5 per class

Whts the usual street B turnout there??....just wanted to see if i actually had a chance of coming in the top 3.

t-rex audio
07-11-2007, 04:20 PM
you should place in the top 3

NeverEnuffBass
07-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Taking a break from building my box. Going ugly and loud this weekend

80INCHES
07-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Taking a break from building my box. Going ugly and loud this weekend

do u have any spare wood cuz its obvious im not going to have a chance at making another box...so wat i will do is reinforce the box i have now and make a port...if u have a 2ftx2ft of wood laying around and if i can come over and fix my box that would be great...

t-rex audio
07-13-2007, 04:25 PM
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock TIMES UP!

80INCHES
08-07-2007, 02:19 PM
its getting close to that time who's going so far....

t-rex audio
08-10-2007, 11:37 AM
you going to make it this time or are you going to break another finger :)

Junior22
08-11-2007, 01:27 AM
ill be there .. no bump tho ...

80INCHES
08-11-2007, 03:52 AM
you going to make it this time or are you going to break another finger :)
i will be there around 11am is that kool
as far as breaking fingers nah...but i did a nice install 2day 2 punch hx2 12's in a ported box with 1 kicker sx1250..it got nice and loude:yumyum:

ill be there .. no bump tho ...
koolness i will be the only one there competing with a babyseat and a muffler in my bavk seat

who else is going

Junior22
08-11-2007, 10:45 AM
manny what time does it start noon?

loudmofo
08-11-2007, 11:39 PM
who went sorry i didnt make it

nice
08-12-2007, 12:57 AM
Mike, how was SLAP?

loudmofo
08-12-2007, 01:45 AM
it was a good show they was 26 spl cars and about 30 carshow

80INCHES
08-12-2007, 01:57 AM
kool it sounded like a good turnout

loudmofo
08-12-2007, 02:07 AM
so who went to mannys

nice
08-12-2007, 02:30 PM
A bunch of new guys.

80INCHES
08-12-2007, 02:36 PM
see the new sig nice

nice
08-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Very appropiate.

97cavy
08-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Didnt make this one....might be in the process of buying a new bassrace vehicle so i can stop stressing out my truck now

80INCHES
08-12-2007, 11:23 PM
hmm buy a newer mountaineer or a blazer or even a envoy

loudmofo
08-12-2007, 11:41 PM
marty that blazer really is a good buy if i needed it id buy it

NeverEnuffBass
08-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Didnt make this one....might be in the process of buying a new bassrace vehicle so i can stop stressing out my truck now

Selling my 95 Blazer if you are interested

nice
08-13-2007, 03:59 PM
80 put in a ported box and gained 6 db, therefore it was suggested to him that he immedeiately destroy that terrible bandpass box.
http://i13.tinypic.com/6hfsw0k.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/502pw9i.jpg

80INCHES
08-13-2007, 04:49 PM
80 put in a ported box and gained 6 db, therefore it was suggested to him that he immedeiately destroy that terrible bandpass box.

now that i think about it
that was a 6db gain at the dash but at the dash with driver door open it was a 9.7db gain:yumyum:

hmm u think i can compete in the 149.9 bass race class with 2 se12's?:naughty:
with this box i know i can do the 139.9 class easy

80INCHES
08-13-2007, 04:50 PM
dbl post

97cavy
08-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah, the more I think about it, that blazer is a good buy. Its got everything allready set up, and id stop having to put my truck through so much hell hauling around all that weight