PDA

View Full Version : Dyno day in central Jersey this Saturday

RedlineAccord
03-19-2007, 06:57 PM
Didn't know where to put this so I just stuck it in the performance section of the forums. My car club Redline Performance is holding its annual dyno day at Crazy Horse Racing in South Amboy, New Jersey. It will be 50 bucks for 3 dyno runs, including a print out for you to keep of your horsepower and torque numbers. We are expecting almost 30 cars so far, but we have a few spots left. Should be a fun day considering its going to be around 60 degrees (compared to the 25 degrees we held it in last year hah). We are leaving early, and the dyno runs are starting at 9 am. Should be an all day thing. I'll have my digital video camera to record all the dyno runs and post em up online.

I know its a little last minute, but let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions.

azbass
03-19-2007, 06:57 PM
i would break the dyno :fyi:

azbass
03-19-2007, 06:58 PM
lol. maybe ill drop by

steveyblack
03-19-2007, 06:58 PM
wow never heard of this place, the only dyno/tuner shop i heard that is around here is turbotrix

azbass
03-19-2007, 07:00 PM
pm me the addy to the shop

RedlineAccord
03-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Haha the vee dub gonna come break the rollers huh?

The address is 100 main street, south amboy, NJ i believe....

And the place is very reputable. Turbotrix does a lot of work on AWD turbo cars like eclipses, talons, evo's and WRX's. Crazy Horse does some awesome work on mustangs (hence the name lol). You'll see some of the awesome projects he has in his shop. Its a dynojet dyno by the way... so the numbers are slightly lower than other dynos if i remember correctly.

azbass
03-19-2007, 07:07 PM
if there is food im there.

steveyblack
03-19-2007, 07:13 PM
well i live about 10 blocks down from main street, ill prob stop over there...see some cars..there is bk and the same old bs....but there is white castle near by

RedlineAccord
03-19-2007, 07:19 PM
We sure as hell ain't supplying food. Its enough that a bunch of broke teenagers are paying 50 bucks for some dyno runs! haha but it'll be fun either way. Theres places to eat close by anyways.

jonnybusa
03-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Didn't know where to put this so I just stuck it in the performance section of the forums. My car club Redline Performance is holding its annual dyno day at Crazy Horse Racing in South Amboy, New Jersey. It will be 50 bucks for 3 dyno runs, including a print out for you to keep of your horsepower and torque numbers. We are expecting almost 30 cars so far, but we have a few spots left. Should be a fun day considering its going to be around 60 degrees (compared to the 25 degrees we held it in last year hah). We are leaving early, and the dyno runs are starting at 9 am. Should be an all day thing. I'll have my digital video camera to record all the dyno runs and post em up online.

I know its a little last minute, but let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions.

yea.....been there plenty of times........I went there w/ Evan Smith when he was testing the Lightning for MM&FF.
I'll try to bring the beast down there, and take home top honors:up2somet:

azbass
03-19-2007, 09:55 PM
mmmm white castle

azbass
03-19-2007, 09:56 PM
you think that shop can cut the tips off my exhaust?

jonnybusa
03-19-2007, 10:52 PM
you think that shop can cut the tips off my exhaust?

they can do everything. Along w/ LaRocca's, Crazy Horse is one of the best performance shops on the east coast. Some of the baddest stangs in the country come out of there. They are actually the 1st to get a new shelby cobra street car into the 9's, w/ bolt ons!!
Great shop, and cool guys. I forget the owners name, but we have hung out @ Atco a few times, and he was actually nice enuff to help me tune my car there w/ his laptop when mine died on me.

dvrmstrng
03-20-2007, 01:42 AM
anyone got a termlab...haha...actually only reason im coming is to hear azbass's car...maybe a ride in the beast? and id love to just hear that busa...

RedlineAccord
03-20-2007, 03:14 AM
Lol that'd be awesome... dyno/term lab day

RedlineAccord
03-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Just a really really late reminder... dyno day tomorrorw at 9am at crazy horse racing. We should be there till around midday. Stop by or come get your car dyno'd for 50 bucks.