PDA

View Full Version : FS: Modded or Stock Black/Black 2003 Hyundai Tiburon 5spd

Mac11
03-19-2007, 02:51 PM
I am kicking around the idea of letting this go now or keeping it another year. The decision will come down to what I can get for my car. I am willing to return it to stock and part it out or sell as is.

The car is an early 2003 4cyl delivered in May of 2002. As it sits now the car has just under 87,000 miles - 90% highway - and is in perfect mechanical order - engine and trans and needs NO mechanical work outside of regularly scheduled maintinance. The engine and trans have seen nothing but AMSOIL since 30,000 miles. The body is in good condition with no major damage - a few nicks and dings here and there. The front bumper/headlight lenses are a bit sandblasted from road debris on the higway. The car is black.

Mods list:
Motor/drivetrain
-Injen CAI Black
-Injen catback exhaust
-ARC underdrive crank pully
-ARC lightweight power steering, water pump pullies
-exedy stg3 clutch/fidanza 11lb flywheel - professionally installed -RRM front and rear strut bars in RED
-TWM short shifter
-TWM Black weighted shift knob
-spare transmission
-Phenolic intake manifold spacer
-RIPP catch can

Brakes/Suspension

-Uneek slotted rotors front and rear
-high performance Carbotech brake pads
-Tein S.Tech lowering springs
-Eibach Dampers
-Calipers painted RED
-fog lights removed for brake cooling ducts

Body
-Zefiro Rhonda Rear bumper in 2-tone black/flat black
-N1 Carbon Fiber Vented hood painted black
-Battery relocated to the rear.
-Cleared and Shaded tail lights
-SHAVED REAR END. H emblem, tiburon badges, rear spoiler, rear wiper all deleted and professionally closed up and painted. Looks great.

Audio
-Kenwood eXelon kdc-x759 aftermarket headunit
-JL Audio component speakers in the doors
-8" elemental designs subwoofers custom fiberglassed to replace rear 6 x 9" speakers
-Zapco Reference 1000.4 amp

I have the following extras that I have not installed on the car yet that I would include for a few extra dollars.

-Inovate LC-1 Wideband sensor/controller. This is BNIB. $150 if you take it with the car.
-Frogeye gauge pod. NEVER USED. $175 if you take it with the car
-Ingals Rear control arms NEVER USEd $100 if you take them with the car

$400 if you take everything with te car.

Carbotech brake pads are great on the street and will take as much as mild track duty
The exedy clutch with the fidanza flywheel makes some groaning noise when backing up.
The Eibach dampers are VERY hard to get a hold of as Eibach is no longer making them. they have a 1,000,000 mile warranty from Eibach and have roughly 20,000 on them now.
the N1 c/f hood is the style that was copied for the Seibon TS hood. The hood is in good condition, fits well and uses the OEM latching mechanism. There are less ath 20 of these in the United States. I also have the stock hood which is in decent condition.

this car runs and drivers great and I have the title in hand.

I haven't taken pics of the car for quite some time I will do that upon request and email them to anyone who may be interested.

I am located in Crown Point, Indiana which is in NorthWest, Indiana (Lake County) - roughly 30 miles outside of Downtown Chicago. You can arrange to come see the car and take it for a ride if you would like. I am willing to deliver the car up to 300 miles for a cash transaction or I will do what I can to aide in shipping.

asking:
$8500obo for the car as it sits now (and all stock parts)
$8,900 with all extra aftermarket not yet installed (and all stock parts)
$7000 returned to stock.

Kelly Blue Book value on this car/milage for stock is as follows:
Excellent
$8,195

Good
$7,515

Fair
$6,635

you can contact me on here via PM,
aol instant messanger: inheat72
email: [email protected]
phone: 219) 781-2178 (cell) - ask for Kyle/leave a message