PDA

View Full Version : unlocking and locking on drivers door on 94 accord

aaron7114
03-18-2007, 12:16 PM
I guess my car is made to keep you from locking your keys in the car, but its actually really annoying. If i hit the lock button on the door it locks all the doors except the drivers door. When I get out of the car and hit the lock button on my keyless entry it locks every door except the driver door. Same thing when I unlock it. The only way to lock and unlock the driver door is to put the key in the key hole.

Is there any way I could get around this feature? It ***** having keyless entry and not really being able to use it.

gl0ck
03-18-2007, 01:05 PM
bypass your door triggers

aaron7114
03-18-2007, 01:15 PM
bypass your door triggers

how do you go about doing that?

bangandow
03-18-2007, 01:19 PM
As long as the door is closed when you press the button, it should lock/unlock the driver's door along with the rest of them.

aaron7114
03-18-2007, 01:22 PM
As long as the door is closed when you press the button, it should lock/unlock the driver's door along with the rest of them.

Well it doesn't lol. Only way I am able to lock the drivers door is:
1. Being inside the car with the door closed and push down on the Lock lever (not the lock button but the actual lock lever thingy)
2. Putting the key into the door

It wont even lock if I open the drivers door and push the lock button on the door. It locks everything but the drivers door.

bangandow
03-18-2007, 01:56 PM
If that's the case, then something's wrong with your locking system... any chance you clipped any of the wires running to your driver's door? If not, then I'd try to pick up a new actuator or whatever you call it, 'cause one of those two is probably the problem.