PDA

View Full Version : duece212

hardhitta47
03-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Man, I just can't thank this guy enough. I bought his last IA 40.1 off him and a 50' roll of Kicker hyper-flex.

He let me make a down-payment at the time of the sale, and make payments to him. He shipped the Kicker wire immediately. Hell, he even trusted me enough to ship out the 40.1 to me while I still owe him money on it!!

I just got the amp today (like 3-4 days later), and man it is MINT. It is exactly as he said it was.

Bottom line, duece212 is cool as ***. Very patient and understanding. I would completely trust this dude without question, and he's one of the very very few sellers on here that I wouldn't hesitate for a half-second to make $1000+ transactions go smooth as silk.

duece212, thanks again bro. I'll get you paid up soon.:D

alxmlr789
03-17-2007, 11:12 PM
X2, i bought a 50 ft hyperflex roll off him, excellent guy to work with.

duece212
03-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Man, I just can't thank this guy enough. I bought his last IA 40.1 off him and a 50' roll of Kicker hyper-flex.

He let me make a down-payment at the time of the sale, and make payments to him. He shipped the Kicker wire immediately. Hell, he even trusted me enough to ship out the 40.1 to me while I still owe him money on it!!

I just got the amp today (like 3-4 days later), and man it is MINT. It is exactly as he said it was.

Bottom line, duece212 is cool as ***. Very patient and understanding. I would completely trust this dude without question, and he's one of the very very few sellers on here that I wouldn't hesitate for a half-second to make $1000+ transactions go smooth as silk.

duece212, thanks again bro. I'll get you paid up soon.:D

Thank you man! Your buy helped me get the bike I wanted and customize it a bit. I sat on a good chunk of your money before shipping the amp out. You put trust in me, so I had no problem putting trust in you and shipping the amp out early. Very trustworthy dood so far and no reason to think otherwise.

X2, i bought a 50 ft hyperflex roll off him, excellent guy to work with.

Great buyer here, paid straight away, great transaction. Thanks again man!

Here is the bike all my buyers helped me get. Just bought it and its currently getting the bags/windshield/backrest stripped off, and gettin torn down for some customization. Taking it from a bagger to a stripped down look.

Its getting lowered, a custom seat, drag bars, all stainless braided cables, custom headlight, custom bullet turnsignals, new pipes, new intake, new ignition, higher compression pistons, bigger cams, and some other stuff I can't think of. Should look 180 different when I'm done :) Thanks again to all my buyers...wouldn't be up on 2 wheels again without all the sales!

http://www.psndealer.com/dealersite/images/NewVehicles/2004_2_roadstar-silv-raven.jpg

Bring97
04-10-2007, 06:01 AM
werd bump again for an awesome guy. transaction couldnt have gone anybetter would deff buy from duece again in a heart beat. and im kind of wanting another 40.1, heh

JLJunkieMX107
10-19-2007, 12:18 AM
Bought a Mach 5 Audio MAW 15 from him. Excellently packaged. Received safe and sound and works great. Awesome seller. Would not hesitate to buy from him again.

duece212
10-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Bought a Mach 5 Audio MAW 15 from him. Excellently packaged. Received safe and sound and works great. Awesome seller. Would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Good to hear man, glad it made it safe and your diggin it!

duece212
10-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Wow see'n this thread made me remember how my bike started out when I first got it...dayum thats oogly stock

Stock
http://www.psndealer.com/dealersite/images/NewVehicles/2004_2_roadstar-silv-raven.jpg

After entirely too much money
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9494/newbike002rc9.jpg

tapout
10-19-2007, 12:29 AM
That transformation is sick bro.

kmanian
10-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Duece212, I haven't had the pleasure of doing business with you, but I want to thank you for showing the slack asses out there that there are good people around also. I have had a few bad ones lately, and it is nice to see a good guy get praises. Respect

duece212
10-19-2007, 12:39 AM
That transformation is sick bro.

Thanks man, I had to sell ALOT of gear to make it all happen but it was nice being able to put it together so quick...well except the wheels takin 6 weeks to get, but it was worth the wait.

Duece212, I haven't had the pleasure of doing business with you, but I want to thank you for showing the slack asses out there that there are good people around also. I have had a few bad ones lately, and it is nice to see a good guy get praises. Respect

Sorry to hear you've gotten burned man, that **** really pisses me off. Scammers should be strung up by their nuts. Any time I sell I try to do it like I would want it if I was the buyer. Buyin/sellin here gives the opportunity to try out alot of different gear and it ***** when scammers screw that up for everybody!

Bein a good seller means a whole lot more than not scammin someone...means good communication, good packaging, and prompt shipping too.

/soapbox

kmanian
10-19-2007, 12:43 AM
no doubt! I will keep my eye out for your for sale threads.

Pyro_By_Nature
11-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Just got a sx1250.1 off of him.Definently one of the better sellers I've dealt with. Communication is great, descriptions are dead on, prices are reasonable, he even went out of his way to meet me in a much more conveinent location for me.I wouldn't hesistate to deal with him again.

Random1010
04-17-2008, 01:42 AM
smoothest transaction of the year..great guy and very easy to work with

DDSC
04-20-2008, 12:36 AM
bought a bnib amp kit from him, great deal and super fast on the shipping, would do business with again

z0n3d0u7
10-24-2008, 11:31 PM
I would not Hesitate to do buisness with Duece212 at all. He was kind enough to believe me when i promised payment, After being let down for weeks. As soon as i got him payment, He overnighted my subs.

VERY GOOD SELLER A+++

duece212
10-24-2008, 11:33 PM
I would not Hesitate to do buisness with Duece212 at all. He was kind enough to believe me when i promised payment, After being let down for weeks. As soon as i got him payment, He overnighted my subs.

VERY GOOD SELLER A+++

Thanks bro, hope the se's do you good :D

01 S 10
10-25-2008, 09:03 AM
very good guy here, I bought my 18" RLP from him awhile ago and everything was perfect/exactly as described. VERRRY fast shipping, its was like 2 days to FL from Colorado lol

A+ dood