PDA

View Full Version : kpr10is=A+ alarm/stereo installer in Florida

slick rick
03-15-2007, 12:58 AM
This is long overdue but I just remembered how much work he's done on my car. Kevin has:
-installed my Pioneer TV setup and custom fit a dash kit for it
-installed my Rainbow Germaniums up front with Birch baffles and fully deadened doors
-installed kicker coaxials in the rear
-installed both of my amps under the seats along with the germanium x-overs
-made a custom sealed box w/carpet out of birch for my ARC 15 and Avalanche 15
-Sound deadened my maxima with about 180 sqft of second skin (including the roof) and had the car totally stripped in about 15 minutes.
- AND, the most important thing IMO: did my Clifford 3.5 matrix remote start/2 way alarm system complete with auto windows up and down via remote and batery backup/siren.

overall, A+ installer and the integrity of the installs is second to none.

kpr10is
03-15-2007, 01:25 AM
Thank you sir :)

Ill host up some pics for ya.

http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_0697.jpg

http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_07831.jpg

http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_0764.jpg

http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_07722.jpg

http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_0726.jpg

NOTE: the smurf murder (aka eDead) on the front doors was there before I touched the car.

troy_audi0
04-10-2007, 02:02 PM
I just wanted to give him a Bump AA++ for buying my Arc Audio XXK Banner
Very Eazy to deal with..
Peace troy

BigBossUvDNorth
04-10-2007, 02:24 PM
loook snice

theothermike
04-10-2007, 02:57 PM
ill second the notion.... drove to my house... installed clifford alarm..... and it was a breeze and very pleasant experience doing buisness with him.... all i can say is look out for kevins build thread for his maxima.... he will be putting some real $$ nice stuff.... it will be like sitting in heaven....

LOL....

Keep up good work kevin.

6spdcoupe
04-10-2007, 11:39 PM
ill second the notion.... drove to my house... installed clifford alarm..... and it was a breeze and very pleasant experience doing buisness with him.... all i can say is look out for kevins build thread for his maxima.... he will be putting some real $$ nice stuff.... it will be like sitting in heaven....

LOL....

Keep up good work kevin.

I know Exactly what stuff that is. :D

kpr10is
04-11-2007, 01:03 AM
The buildup will be starting so soon I can taste it.

theothermike
06-28-2007, 09:41 AM
as do i, and i must say im gonna **** myself when its done....

Propimp
06-28-2007, 09:47 AM
kpr10is you got a shop or just some thing you do for spare time? where ya at in tampa? im overthe bridge in Largo/clearwater

kpr10is
06-28-2007, 09:56 AM
I actually live up in Gainesville, but my parents live down near Clearwater (Palm Harbor to be exact) so Im down there every so often, and I often travel for installs to Tampa/Orlando.

I work part time at CC installing, simply because there isn't a single decent shop to work at up here otherwise. I have a very good friends' 2-car garage up here (he's here on ca.com too) which is my 'shop' where I keep most of my supplies. And Ive been doing freelance work long enough to have a few connections to get good deals on some nice product.

P.S. If anyone who reads this tries to catch me on AIM at this same screen name, I usually just leave it on all day. Im not ignoring you, Ill reply as soon as I get back.

Propimp
06-28-2007, 09:59 AM
Well i might see if you are up for a alarm install in about a month once funds alow me to buy one. I can instally practally everything exept alarms and the shop near me "car Tunes" is chargin me 1300 MIN. for it. thgranted that was with, auto start, window roll down, microwave sensor, 2 way pager, and extra sirien and batt back up, but imo thats too much.

alxmlr789
06-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Great guy here, very efficiant with his install time, and does excellent work.

Propimp
06-28-2007, 10:03 AM
thats all ihave been hearing about him.

slick rick
06-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Glad my thread is alive n kickin...don't let the local BB CC touch your car, have Kevin do it.

kpr10is
06-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Well i might see if you are up for a alarm install in about a month once funds alow me to buy one. I can instally practally everything exept alarms and the shop near me "car Tunes" is chargin me 1300 MIN. for it. thgranted that was with, auto start, window roll down, microwave sensor, 2 way pager, and extra sirien and batt back up, but imo thats too much.

1300 is ridiculous, even with every add-on possible.

I'm not going anywhere, you can either shoot me a pm, AIM at kpr10is, or kpr10is@hotmail.com if you have any questions or are ready to get one.

Propimp
06-28-2007, 10:24 AM
you can get me alarms at decent price also? WOOTS if ya can. I thought i had to buy it all and you put it in. and 1300 was MINIMUM, he said it might cost more for extra parts for remote strt. i looked up the alarm (he wrote everything down)on the web :not Ebay: and the alarm and modules only costed about 450. but i dont need all of that,. Just looking for back up battery, inside and outside siren, 2 way pager, and microwave sensor. MAYBE just maybe do a remote start. since florida is HOT

kpr10is
06-28-2007, 10:27 AM
you can get me alarms at decent price also? WOOTS if ya can. I thought i had to buy it all and you put it in. and 1300 was MINIMUM, he said it might cost more for extra parts for remote strt. i looked up the alarm (he wrote everything down)on the web :not Ebay: and the alarm and modules only costed about 450. but i dont need all of that,. Just looking for back up battery, inside and outside siren, 2 way pager, and microwave sensor. MAYBE just maybe do a remote start. since florida is HOT

Yes, I can get alarms at decent prices. Typing a pm right now.

Propimp
06-28-2007, 10:31 AM
lol thnx just sent ya one.

Kenny Pollock
06-28-2007, 03:06 PM
Just dropped my truck off to Kevin for some alarm and wiring work... he drove me 2 and a half hours, and he listens to good music. Good guy in my book, can't wait to get the truck back to provide you with full details.