PDA

View Full Version : B&W DM602 S2 w/B&W stands

tunes
03-14-2007, 06:21 AM
Selling my B&W 602 S2 monitors and their matching mass-loaded B&W metal stands. The speakers are in the better looking black ash finish and feature B&W's signature yellow kevlar woven cone midwoofer and nautilus technology dome tweeter. These are very hard to beat at their MSRP (over 700 including stands) and provide great performance with either music or home theater - you get the great imaging of a monitor but with floorstander like bass performance thanks to the large cabinet and 7" woofer. Plus, they're front ported so they can be placed near the rear wall without any "boominess" problems. In any case, feel free to look these up on audioreview.com where I belive they get a 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 50 user reviews.

I'll post pics sometime today, but they're literally flawless. I take great care of my gear and have only used these in a 2 channel music system with high quality vacuum tube gear. Price for the speakers and stands is $425 and I prefer local pickup in the Philadelphia area.

tunes
03-15-2007, 02:24 AM
Added pics.

I have someone coming on Friday and another on Saturday if they don't get sold, so if anyone wants these don't waste any time.

tunes
03-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Speakers are SOLD.

joetama
03-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Did you sell the locally?